Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I really hope this is a sarcastic response from tracy cause this bitch was just out for Sammy's moms birthday. How does that equal to months?!?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And before that she was out with the cousin and before that she went for Annemarie’s birthday and before that something else. She’s so fucking stupid she acts like she doesn’t document every damn time she’s out.

She went out Saturday and is STILL posting the same videos in different ways to her story and making TikTok with it. I have to do reels for my business and can’t barely find the time for that. A mom with three small kids, including one with special needs, shouldn’t have that kind of time.

If there are any saddies perusing this page WAKE TF UP! She doesn’t have her kids and she’s not a good mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
3C2B966E-0635-4478-B943-53ADEFDC21B5.jpeg

HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Maloney Phoney has changed her Instagram color theme to ORANGE. Alert the masses! Be forewarned of the influx of the following emojis in her captions in the coming days:
🧡🍑🐱🍊🐯🐅🦁🏵☢☣

• Haha

Missassypants

Chatty Member
She really out here thinking she doin something sexy..Big t doesn’t have ass. She fat so she deceives people with her pics that she has ass cuz she’s “thick”
She makes the pics dark so you don’t see her real ass. I lightened the pic and you can see..she literally barely has any cheeks. That’s from her sitting on her ass with ZERO exercise..So she bends over when she takes pics or does the leg crossing thing to make it look like she has a butt lmao she’s so weird and pathetic
4553D963-EC4F-4537-BBFB-A92C00FC2FB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

remi85

VIP Member
0FD90BEB-61E0-44BC-BE9D-F16CB6C26D68.png
Hey TRex, I know the hair color is back to being your “natural self” but we all are peeping the wedding rings. Are you that lazy, you cant take new pictures for an ad? I guess it’s hard to divide your time between movies to watch and ...... and, well nothing else bc you don’t have custody of your kids. Side note - look how grown out her nails are. More proof she doesn’t have her kids. She used to let those nails grow out, and then paint the tips and the growth (or photoshop). But now she has all the time to get refills.

• Haha
  • Wow

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
100%! However, she's going about like she doesn't have a single person to support her. She is BLESSED with a village and doesn't even understand the magnitude.

Exactly what I said lol two negatives so what I meant is she's getting a TON of help and doesn't even comprehend how lucky she is to have it.
Oh I understand now. She knows she's lucky... she's just an entitled brat that has been handed every single thing in her life. So when life handed her a deaf son and a cheating husband, she didn't know what the fuck to do. So she goes back and cries to whoever is willing to give her shit (whether that be money, attention, sympathy). Then she turns around and treats those same people that dealt with her shit for YEARS (because she's no fucking peach herself) with the utmost disrespect like speaking about their deceased father. Why? Because they don't do things for her anymore. They don't kiss her ass. They don't worship the ground she walks on. If she has no use for you, you are dead to her. She's a grade A cunt. Treating her own mother poorly because she was on a show and her man was raking in the lawsuit dough. Once that stopped, she went crying back. Her mother has to have sympathy for her because she spawned that. Tracy is a clown and she's a calculated clown. She knows exactly what she's doing when she manipulates people into giving her shit. She doesn't appreciate anything because she never has. She always GeTs WhAt sHe WaNts and she likes it that way. She relishes in that. Sorry, I woke up with violence in my heart today lol Could be the heartburn because I'm 6 months pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
Tracy has 50 mens waiting for her, just like Babiegirl Lisa 😂
Fucking DEAD! Babie girl Lisa🤣🤣🤣🤣 Maybe one day T will get herself a Soulja Boy

Nope, we are not doing that shit! As a matter of fact Damaris, you’re officially uninvited to the asada por vida 💁🏻‍♀️
3C0DC294-30FE-4820-9E43-B3B5D2900E36.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

michf

I can't stop laughing at my mom's favorite food is protein cookies and her favorite drink is protein shakes 😂 😂 😂 its been a WHOLE two minutes Tracy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just imagine being a mom of 3 young kids and no full time job and parents who support you. You could be living the dream. Taking those kids everywhere. New parks and playgrounds, all the zoos, aquariums, hikes, picnics, breakfast dates, beach, boardwalk. The list is endless. Especially now that it’s warming up. Getting to experience that stuff with your kids when they’re small and so easily excited is just such a gift. This time is so fleeting. She’ll blink and those kids will be teenagers with bad attitudes (that she created) and will be way more interested in seeing their friends than hanging out with mom. Right now just driving an extra 20 mins to a new park is like magic to kids that age. She is missing this once in a life time opportunity she has with those babies and she either doesn’t see it or doesn’t care. Is so sad for them. You don’t ever get this time back big T. Once it’s gone it’s gone forever and you’re just pissing it away.

• Heart

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
Tracy wearing a Sombrero and celebrating a Mexican holiday, yet I'm positive she supports "building that wall" 🙄

Also, Julie needs to stop wearing that flesh colored lipstick. It makes her look dead.
I’m Mexican born from an immigrant mother. We don’t celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Most Mexicans don’t. We celebrate Dieciseis de Septiembre which is Mexican Independence Day. Tracy is a stupid, ignorant, xenophobic bitch that needs a good kick in the wide not thick ass.

• Heart
  • Haha

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
5FE4A299-3058-42E3-A8E1-FAD1DF4C8B96.jpeg

Stay classy, Tracy. 🙄
My friend has the same sense of humor as Trashbag but she doesn't proudly brag about the dicks she's sucked. Some things are meant to be said in private to your girls as a joke... not on IG. You're 33 with 3 kids. What a hoebag. 🥴 I bet the cool sculpting place appreciates you taking the opportunity to plug their business and instead making it about you sucking 🍆. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
We all know coreys not perfect but the fact that she continuously drags his name to strangers is disgusting. Just do the fucking tell all on the divorce if you’re gonna keep talking about him. I’m not excusing his behavior, he’s just as bad (if not worse) as her but if there’s really more to know then just spill cuz it had to have been worse than what she’s said for her to be bashing him like this
And big T enough with the no child support from Corey bs. I’m not gonna Venmo you money and no one else is get a real fucking job and support your kids!
My god she is so fucking stupid and toxic. She really doesn’t think that Skylar or Jayden are going to google her one day and that all of this isn’t going to come up? That’s why she drags him so much.... she has them all blocked so that they can’t see it unless someone shares it with them..... she’s a vile POS.

I hope when her kids are older, they can break the cycle and for their own mental health they stay far far away from her. She can’t control them now, she will not be able to handle the teen years and the adult years (btw for most kids, these are the years they make the decisions on how far away from their parents they want to get.)

also You asshole lip looking fuck face.... YOU LAID WITH THAT MAN AND CHOSE CHILDREN WITH HIM.... SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HIM ALREADY..... YOU CHOSE THAT MAN.... NOBODY FORCED YOU TO OPEN YOUR LEGS TO HIM, NOBODY FORCED YOU TO HAVE KIDS BACK TO BACK TO BACK.... SO GIVE IT A DAMN FUCKING REST ALREADY.

She’s so obsessed with finding another man as if he’s not going to sit there and read the comments of her bashing her ex every chance she can. She’s never going to find someone and if she does, they’re going to be low vile shit like the guy who did her fucked up finger tattoos and her stupid faureuer tattoo.... because trash attracts trash.

• Heart
  • Haha

kayceebelle

She just posted more Covid denialism about letting kids breath it’s wrong for them to have to wear a mask. NEW FLASH - kids CAN breath in a mask I’ve been wearing one for 14+ months now hours at a time and I’ve never once had trouble breathing. The new variant that is spreading across India *is* effecting kids and as this virus continues to spread and mutate kids will become more and more vulnerable. This ogre is the trashiest most uneducated.
I just watched that video and hurried my ass right over here to see if any had commented. Please excuse my rant-
This child is a brat throwing a tantrum. "I. Can't. Breathe" Then how are you enunciating sweet pea? The mask is sitting under the kids fucking nose. This child can breathe JUST FINE. My best friends son is 9 and severely asthmatic with extreme allergies. The kid wears a mask daily and doesn't cry that he can't breathe. You know why? His grandfather is an infectious disease doctor and THEY BELIEVE IN SCIENCE.
End child abuse? Shut the fuck up Tracy. If you gave a shit about your kids you wouldn't dress them up like baby hookers and parade them out on the internet. but....#saveourchildren right? Hypocritical asshole...

• Haha
  • Heart

Nurselife45

As a nurse this really made me 🙄🙄 seeing as to how she’s so anti mask and doesn’t believe covid is real. Fuck you big T. I’ve seen the worst of the worst this past year. I’ll send you pics of freezer trucks outside the hospital bc they ran out of room in the morgue. Maybe that will spark something in that tiny brain of yours

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

DaimIt

VIP Member
She can quit with the bobble head pics today
I don’t believe she went from whale to lollipop head this quickly but I suppose it’s nice to have a dream

• Haha