Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSonicParkingLot

“just wait because there will be a tell-all, THERE WILL BE. and i have every fucking receipt. do not play. they’re in a folder waiting” - TrAcY DiMaRc0 🦂

omg imagine making all of this noise for nothing. no receipts, no proof, no story. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

karlibel

That live was ROUGH - I literally couldn't watch the whole thing because it was SO beyond cringe. Even the blonde lady kept giggling to herself looking at the comments and I could tell she thought this bitch was a wackadoodle. I love how she mentioned that she has her kids 24/7 when we all know if she really did she would have NO time to sit on her lazy ass all day filming her TV. It would be constant chaos 24/7 and that's why she can't handle them. And god forbid whatever they found out about Julian like she said. I honestly think she's going to actually give him up at some point because he has too many issues for her. A real mom would be there, get off the damn IG and help her kids out.

The ONLY reason she did that live was for more people to hear her side of the story and feel bad for her. She is the victim. Always has been, always will be. And it's a shame her friends and family let her get away with this bullshit.

• Heart

Smitty123

Chatty Member
Nope Jess asked her if she was getting teased at school. Tracy said no.."she would tell me if she was". She figured Nair is better than shaving. SIX YEARS OLD.
What?!?!? My daughter is the same age as Skylar. She’s even seen me shave my legs, but never once said anything about hair on her legs. Tracy or somebody definitely put that in her head which is so sad. That poor girl is going to have so many Self esteem issues growing up.

• Sad

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
Ok but why doesn’t Julian have his ‘ears’ on in the video of them at the beach?? He has enough trouble communicating as it is and she can say it all she wants but NO ONE is using sign language with him!
Julian doesnt have his ears on and shes talking to him and saying "go put your ears on". How is a deaf child supposed to understand that?? She is incompetent. Sorry but those kids are better off without her.

• Wow

Smitty123

Chatty Member
Big T is out here doing the lord’s work. Regular mother Theresa!
I remember her saying that on the podcast. I think it was the original jerseylicious episode. I remember thinking if you really were nice to this kid with special needs out of the kindness of your heart, you wouldn’t be broadcasting that to everyone. When you are a kind person you don’t even think twice about nice things you do.

• Heart

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
She didn’t cry because she felt appreciated, she cried because she was allowed visitation with the kids 😂

• Haha
Okay wait did anyone else notice in her most recent tiktok how weird she’s talking? somethings off, facial movements, the way her teeth/mouth/chin are moving when she’s talking almost like she has a lisp but not quite. Not sure if she has something in her mouth that she’s chewing on but it struck me
It’s the combo of the fucked up lips and benzos.

Theyre on a tennis court. Is it from her townhouse complex or her parents ?

View attachment 562516

Even her kids need to call her beautiful 🙄
Her kids did NOT do this or answer those questions. 😂😂😂 Wjat kid will say protein shake and protein cookie? Not one! She’s so full of shit. Wonky lips we don’t buy this. 🥴

OMG I was just about to post this. A tattler just mentioned it about Ashley's daughter and then boom Tracy posts hers. LOL

More confirmation she reads here.
That was me. 😂😂😂

He is TOO OLD for a bottle. And he’s just leaving it hang from his mouth boy even drinking it. She’s too fucking lazy to drive to her moms to yeah him how to be without it.

Also it’s not a child’s job to make you feel appreciated. She’s so backwards. It’s disgusting.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Registeredusername

A natural born flirt. He’s 3. She’s disturbed. So much swag in unbranded wanna be Timberland boots and Fruit of the Loom underwear as clothes 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

devinekeeper

995E4C0C-0C6D-4E11-9EAE-0799A24518B3.jpeg

All taken from November to now.... how is every butt different?? I will say in the most recent one I do think that’s more realistic of her size so maybe she’s coming to terms? And I know weight loss can change a bit but come on. I don’t know how her army can be so deceived when it’s literally right out there in the open.

• Haha
  • Sick

reggieb64937

Yes! she had a Toyota Highlander and now a Nissan Pathfinder, definitely not trucks..BTW , she says she has a Highlander when asked what car she currently has (pathfinder). I cannot understand why the lies for something so stupid.
She probably doesn’t even know what it is because her parents picked it out and paid for it. She talked semi recently on a live about it and acted as though she didn’t know what it was called, she said something like “suvs are fucking expensive now, I have a highlander or something like that and payments are ridiculous”. I remember thinking how weird it is for a person to not have a clue what kind of car they have and it didn’t sound like she was lying, it sounded like she genuinely didn’t know and was a brat who just got a car handed to her.

• Wow
  • Angry

pink546

She can quit with the bobble head pics today
I don’t believe she went from whale to lollipop head this quickly but I suppose it’s nice to have a dream
we know she hasnt lost that much weight, otherwise we would see a full body picture.. we can all work our angles to slim our face and then photoshop to the high heavens. angles cant hide everything on a full body.

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
We all know coreys not perfect but the fact that she continuously drags his name to strangers is disgusting. Just do the fucking tell all on the divorce if you’re gonna keep talking about him. I’m not excusing his behavior, he’s just as bad (if not worse) as her but if there’s really more to know then just spill cuz it had to have been worse than what she’s said for her to be bashing him like this
And big T enough with the no child support from Corey bs. I’m not gonna Venmo you money and no one else is get a real fucking job and support your kids!
Please big T, you know you still stalk his page on the DL from a burner. Just like we KNOW you are constantly reading here.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheSonicParkingLot

Sadly I was thinking the exact same thing. I feel like she was losing attention from people and decided to throw this in. Is it cause shes not receiving child support so shes gonna try to raise money buy stating he has issues and cant afford his medical bills.. Also, why did she use a photo from Oct of last year to show Julian. I would have snapped an off guard pic of him right then and there to post whatever i needed to say.

I know its bad to think this way and I hate doing it but this just feels off. We just recently saw him at Taras house and he was signing and saying words. It didn't look like there were issues. Maybe I'm just being ignorant.
Yup, i think both of your thoughts are valid and possible because Tbag is a pathological liar — she also has the entire Epstein family blocked on social media so that also gives her more room to now say whatever she wants / spin the truth further with a narrative that benefits her.

I know everyone on here cares about the Eps kids. We would never have malicious intent regarding any of our posts about her kids. We just don’t like or respect their mother. I‘m know that all of us feel the same and pray Julian continues to get all the support he needs and deserves.. jesus, most of us commend her parents on here frequently — her nasty thirst traps annoy me even more now.. like your son is going through all of this and you’re so busy getting all of these “beauty” procedures and posting your boobs every other pic with your tongue out. Acting like a social media tramp while your son is struggling with health issues. fucking disgusting leopard dress, blow pop lips bitch.

lets go back, to pre divorce days.. and Big T was sitting on the couch and living the life of luxury, bc her husband provided enough for the family. she would of have NO PROBLEM being the mama bear and taking the kids to the doctors, taking the kids to other appointments. That part of her gig, being a stay at home mom. But now its a problem bc Corey left. So she has to be a bitter betty and just complain for sympathy.
and she claims to have been the one to kick Corey out and file for divorce. i remember her saying on the podcast that he tried at the end but she was over it because she’s a Sc0rPi0 and once she’s been disrespected blah blah blah. In my opinion she gave up too soon, fuck corey for cheating on her but i don’t think there was a lot of effort put in on her end to fix it either... Tbag probably saw another “social media influencer” go through a divorce and thought it was trendy.

Like what’s the story already??? They have 3 young kids and one with special needs? ok, his father died and he cheated on you... it’s not like he beat the shit out of you every night!!! Pitiful how they couldn’t even get their shit together for co-parenting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Most people I know with three small kids are up cooking breakfast, taking them to sports, dance, and things like that. Here Tracy is watching movies all night and morning. And ok, it’s Corey’s weekend, but when my kids were with their dad I would be catching up on laundry, cleaning my house, organizing their rooms and all the things I can’t do with them home. She’s such an idiot.

Reactions: 25