Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Is she serious!!! She barely went to school last year and this year and it's not around other kids other than her cousins. My question is who is making this little girl self conscious where at 6 she notices hair on her legs! This is insane! I would never!!! Shes 6!!!! Tracy is officially the worst parent I'm sorry.

She had made this little girl not feel good about herself at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Smitty123

Chatty Member
I’m just trying to figure out who she finally felt appreciated by. Jayden’s teacher? Because let’s be honest, the teacher planned that and had Jayden make everything. If that questionnaire was legit, there was nothing in it that showed she’s a good mom. Jayden saying T is beautiful is not her saying she’s a good mom in the least bit. My daughter gave me my Mother’s Day present from school yesterday and in the card she said I love you because you play with me. That made me feel good as a mom knowing all the time I put into her, she values. I don’t need to hear that everyday though.

• Heart

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Those wig pics are old af. I remember when she originally posted them. Also her wedding date is still visible on her arm.
She should eat her makeup so she’s pretty on the INSIDE.
She used to say she would put those wigs on to surprise Corey when he got home to keep it interesting 😂😂😂 guess that didn’t even help

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
She took those kids to the beach one time with Tara and posted about it for weeks and made multiple tiktoks about it. Now she wants us to believe she’s with them every day getting them ready and out the house without even one pic here and there. 🤡
Stop 🤣 don't you know, she only post what she wants us to see 🥴🙄

• Haha

littlesweetp

VIP Member
I also don't wish to come off as mean or insensitive but am I the only one concerned with how excited she is that he is so big? My aunt has a 33 year old son who has autism (diagnosed well before autism was so prevalent and known). Anywho, my cousin is huge. He's 6'4' 285ish lbs. My aunt and uncle, in their advanced age can't hack it anymore. My uncle is so thankful that they made the decision circumcise him as a baby bc he's difficult to shower now. Well comes to they eventually couldn't do lots of things for him and had to put him in a home (something like Katie Price did for her son). He's happy, thriving and they can rest assured their son will be fine. But this should be a consideration for Big T to get Julian steady now, today. Not when he's too big for anyone to be able to offer any help without the risk of being injured by him or being injured himself. We've all seen his thrashing. Come on Big T! Get it together!

reggieb64937

Very weird how she wrote on the pic of Julian that he’s in size 5/6 clothing to literally every commenter. She replies to like 10% of people’s comments and those are the types of comments to chooses to respond to (about his height). So weird, she def seems obsessed with it. My heart breaks for him and i actually feel sorry for her with this bc I’m sure it’s a hard pill to swallow to find this stuff out about your child, she is SO lucky she her parents to help her. I wonder if they just recently found out about this genetic condition? I’ve never seen her mention it before

Reactions: 26

danieluckie

Nah we are not gonna be sittin here picking apart her daughters body. That ain’t it.
Not one person here has ever picked apart the girls body! We have picked apart TRex parenting or lack thereof. She is more concerned with a 3 year old having "SWAG" but has to yell in order to try to communicate. The girls on the other hand seems like they are tired of her bullshit. The only times these kids are allowed to be kids are when they are with Tara, doing aged appropriate activities, dressed like kids (questionable at times) and not used/posed like props. They are CHILDREN!

I think she did it so that their names are all the same width and align. 😂 :rolleyes: (<-- not directed to you! :) )
The shit she choses to focus on just fucken amazes me. We need to make sure the names are the same width....how about using that theory to make sure the shirts are the same length as Julian's and covers their bodies! They will have more than enough time when they are ADULTS to make decisions about showing their bellies.

I’m dying at the comment “you’re an optometry of an amazing mom”. I believe they meant epitome. 😂😂😂 Her baddies are idiots. 😂

You took the words right out of my mouth. What the eff does "Optometry of a mom" even mean? I swear these saddies need an optometrist to believe her photoshop is real and they need a psychiatrist if they believe she is an epitome of a mom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

karlibel

lol @ her most recent tiktok sayin she looks and dresses not for men but for younger girls... trust me hunny. no one wants to look like a washed up F list celebrity who CLEARLY PHOTOSHOPS AND HIDES BEHIND HUGE SLEEVES

• Sick

Njkelly3

Could you share more on what jess shared this episode? I do agree she seems more relatable and can actually hold an adult conversation, I’d probably listen more if Tracy let her talk!
absolutely! And I agree, she isn’t so bad on her own!
In the beginning of the episode, they had a listener write in who lost an unplanned pregnancy due to miscarriage and this listener didn’t tell anyone she was pregnant. Jess seemed very empathetic and told the listener even though it was unplanned, you’re going to feel sad and upset and that Jess has a friend who went thru this exact thing and she understood how it is still hurtful. And how it’s ok to feel the emotions and go through the ups and downs. She suggested to find just one person that the listener could confide in, a mom, a friend, etc.
With the whole moms feeling different postpartum topic, like I said she was just so real with her own struggle and having stretch marks and her scar. It was nice to be able to relate and she said how our boyfriends and husbands have seen our bodies evolve and just promoting the idea of being so proud of your body for carrying a human being! She was wayyy more relatable, saying sometimes she looks in the mirror and is like “who the hell am I?!” And Tracy cut in with the whole shaming bit. Jess then went in and said your partner needs to be aware too and help you lift yourself up when you feel a little sensitive. Clearly Tracy has nothing to add to that part lol.
Those were the biggest takeaways that made me look at Jess differently. She was also super understanding when Alan was talking about his wife having an abortion at the beginning of their relationship. Tracy was too though, I’ll give it to her.

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
absolutely! And I agree, she isn’t so bad on her own!
In the beginning of the episode, they had a listener write in who lost an unplanned pregnancy due to miscarriage and this listener didn’t tell anyone she was pregnant. Jess seemed very empathetic and told the listener even though it was unplanned, you’re going to feel sad and upset and that Jess has a friend who went thru this exact thing and she understood how it is still hurtful. And how it’s ok to feel the emotions and go through the ups and downs. She suggested to find just one person that the listener could confide in, a mom, a friend, etc.
With the whole moms feeling different postpartum topic, like I said she was just so real with her own struggle and having stretch marks and her scar. It was nice to be able to relate and she said how our boyfriends and husbands have seen our bodies evolve and just promoting the idea of being so proud of your body for carrying a human being! She was wayyy more relatable, saying sometimes she looks in the mirror and is like “who the hell am I?!” And Tracy cut in with the whole shaming bit. Jess then went in and said your partner needs to be aware too and help you lift yourself up when you feel a little sensitive. Clearly Tracy has nothing to add to that part lol.
Those were the biggest takeaways that made me look at Jess differently. She was also super understanding when Alan was talking about his wife having an abortion at the beginning of their relationship. Tracy was too though, I’ll give it to her.
Wow good for Jess for sharing that bit. She and Denny seem like a good couple. Unlike Tracy who is like “he can’t see me give birth because that area is reserved for him” like what??

• Haha
  • Wow

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Im actually concerned about her now. She posted this. 😳 what in the photoshopped hell is this ?? Also shes had like four hair colors in four months....shes clearly having some kind of crisis and needs to distract herself with all these things instead of getting help and focusing on those sweet kids! Esp julian! And theres no way its all free. Maybe maybee if it was once a year but no way is this lady doing hours of labour for free every month thats crazy.....I actually feel bad that she looked at this photo and thought ya thats the one.

• Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Had to get back to work but caught a glimpse of Tracy’s live .. she just got her hair re dyed. She kept saying how even with her extensions out her natural hair is sooo long and aMaZiNg. Sammy humped in on the live. Damn, Sammy is really unfortunate looking in my opinion - her eyebrows especially- woof. She reminds me of a troll with her facial features, though I think she seems cool lol. Sammy commented telling Tracy to get over that her hairs nice and we get it. Someone commented saying Sammys ugly and T said they’re blocked. People kept commenting asking what Tracy does for work and she never acknowledged it once, it was asked multiple times by diff people 😂. Sammy asked what T is doing and she said she’s waiting for Julian to wake up to take the kids to coreys. At one point the phone lowered and you could really see her fat ass belly.

this is what i see everytime i see sammy
1619813141727.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Smitty123

Chatty Member
I’d bet my paycheck that he is not potty trained and she doesn’t want to admit it
Agreed!!

Very weird how she wrote on the pic of Julian that he’s in size 5/6 clothing to literally every commenter. She replies to like 10% of people’s comments and those are the types of comments to chooses to respond to (about his height). So weird, she def seems obsessed with it. My heart breaks for him and i actually feel sorry for her with this bc I’m sure it’s a hard pill to swallow to find this stuff out about your child, she is SO lucky she her parents to help her. I wonder if they just recently found out about this genetic condition? I’ve never seen her mention it before
Because she wants people to send her free clothes so she needs to make that point. She’s also very weird. I also don’t believe he’s in a 5/6 clothes. He looks big but not that big.

Whyamiheretoday1

88E00ECB-D8EC-4FD8-AFFB-785204523B76.png

she just reposted this tiktok where this girl is talking about how she makes $4k a night bar tending at a strip club and how she has six figures in savings and Big Trashy saggy tits posts this? Honey you don’t even have a 9-5 to speak of, start by getting a real job you fucking slob.

• Haha

dmariee

She said she canceled the tims jimmy choo order bc she like these tacky “bling “ tims better ...but didnt she “order” the jimmy choo ones months ago 😂 she lies about the dumbest shit.

• Haha
  • Wow