Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigi0380

VIP Member

I hate this bitch. Please tell me exactly what she does for these kids?!?!?!? Does she cook for them, play with them, do crafts with them, take them to places? The answer to all these questions is probably NO.

Corey might not be doing much for the kids but his family always makes sure those kids are busy and entertained by taking them to places. I also see Corey there with them.

Im so fucken tired of this dumb bitch needing so much validating for doing absolutely nothing but bitch about how much time she needs for self care!! This bitch is constantly posting movies on the couch DURING THE DAY. Clean your fuckin house, do laundry, hang out with the kids. What SAHM actually has the time to sit and watch movies alllll day. I work 40+ hours a week and raising 2 kids, come home cook, clean, pay bills, take the kids to their activities, shower, grocery shop, etc. and barely have time to breathe let alone sit down and watch TV. I have like 10 shows on my DVR waiting to be watched.

She has more fuckin "me" time and "self care" than half this tattle group put together. She needs to sit down and STFU for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Hi big T! FAUReuer :)
What she meant to say is Gigi and Tata promise to always fight for you and get you to your appointments. This deadbeat bitch does literally nothing and takes all of the credit and her brainless followers believe her. She can fool her followers but at the end of the day she has to live with herself knowing she truly is a deadbeat, useless, poor excuse for a mother and human being that destroyed and failed her kids.

Beanie22

this girl needs to consult a dictionary ASAP. he isn't the alleged father bitch he's their father. unless you cheated and another man is the father of those babies, it allegedly ain't shit. (and to be clear, I'm not saying he isn't the dad lol I'm just feisty today)

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Has anyone seen her latest tiktok. She put out a PSA claiming she dresses the way she does to inspire younger girls. So when shes out they can say they want to look like her at her age. Who the hell would see her out the house with no bra and tits to her stomach and say i want to look like her when i get older?!?!?

Im older than her and dont look up to her for fashion advice. This bitch is delusional.

• Haha
  • Sick

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
DDA9521F-1A32-4F29-AA7A-293109D77A02.jpeg

Filters should be made illegal because look what theyve done. She was a confident girl before! And i kno we all go thru things with aging and babies and life! But i feel like people are getting serious body dysmorphia issues now with these filters and facetune and social media....

• Haha
  • Wow

margaritatime

VIP Member
She prob didnt take this picture bcos her face doesnt look blurred to oblivion with a fake thin shape.....

Also i dont see why she pays for alllll those bundles of hair to be added to her own hair for the back of her hair to look all messy and unkempt. And im not judging anyone else cus i kno my hair is never perfect but i also dont pay hundreds of dollars to add extra hair to maintain and i also work. If i didnt work and my "job was social media" you can bet id have my hair looking sleek af i mean what else does she do?! Nothing! At least she could look put together? Smh
All her pictures from last night "strategically " hide her belly. Listen If you have a big belly and want to wear crop tops , please feel free to do so and fuck anyone that has anything negative to say . BUT if you want to wear it and have to hide it behind sleeves, tables, drinks, etc why are you wearing it ?

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
It’s the “I’m the parent constantly concerned with getting him every detail of appointments & school placement” for me... I legit spit my water out....
Did she not tell someone that Julian is with her parents because they’re closer to his therapies? She lies so much she believes her own lies.

• Haha

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
Right! We’re too busy HAVING a good time so we can’t PROVE we’re having a good time with pictures and videos.

Those saggy ass titties. How she can claim she doesn’t need a bra is amazing. They’re not perky they’re not attractive. Those straps are hanging on for dear life like it’s their only job.
Her arm is holding up those deflated balloons. Notice how she’s purposefully shrugged that sweater off the arm so she can sag it and cross her arm over her stomach area. Bitch if you’re that self conscious about your body DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. She would feel tons better if she didn’t drink all the time, ate better, exercised. Maybe she’d have the energy to actually play with her kids.

And at home piercings? That sounds safe. I’m sure she won’t get a raging infection 🙄

At least she isn’t using a screwdriver

• Haha
  • Sick

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
Sweet jesus if you want second hand embarrassment guys go look at her tiktok
She's literally uploaded like 6 selfie videos in a row
I feel bad cos clearly she never plays with those children and thats so sad. Like can u guys honestly picture her ever playing dolls or tea time or anything with those kids? And i mean she has the time shes unemployed. I understand if she worked long hours and didnt have time cos she was working to provide for her kids.....like just wow. I cant believe just cos she got divorced she instantly started hating her own kids. Mind u anyone that cud send thier newborn away on the first night so they could sleep is def not that into thier kids
I could be misremembering this, but I believe she once said on the podcast (maybe the Trayway Parenting episode??) that she does NOT play with her kids bc it “encourages them to develop an imagination playing alone and with each other.”

• Wow
  • Angry

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
In regards to child support, I don't believe Raven, Tara, Eric or Coreys mom would allow him to not pay child support.
Tracy can spew all she wants about it, but as a family; especially with Raven, I don't believe they'd just allow Corey to not pay for those kids. There's no way.

Who needs to constantly post that they’re the one getting their kid to their doctors appointments?! Who are you trying to prove things to? I was a single mom for a long time and I would have never even thought to even post such things because that’s just what parents do. It’s really odd.
Not even a single mom, but I take care of everything regarding my child. Lol. My husband has no idea what goes on, what doctors he needs to see, who he needs to contact regarding daycare etc. Thats all on me. I don't go and post it all over social media for people to know. It's just a typical mom thing to do to be the one to handle everything. Don't know why Tracy feels she's some "super mom" over it.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
View attachment 555717

Stay classy, Tracy. 🙄
My friend has the same sense of humor as Trashbag but she doesn't proudly brag about the dicks she's sucked. Some things are meant to be said in private to your girls as a joke... not on IG. You're 33 with 3 kids. What a hoebag. 🥴 I bet the cool sculpting place appreciates you taking the opportunity to plug their business and instead making it about you sucking 🍆. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is this meant to be funny? How is this funny? I mean I am no prude and I’ve worked with men long enough to have heard it all and seen more private parts then T will ever in her lifetime....... but this is just a whole other level of disgusting and immature.... is she a 12 year old boy? Like what is this..... how are people not embarrassed to be out with her? She’s clearly a sloppy drunk and I’m sure after a few shots she’s a blubbering mess of a human.... but that comment is just disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

therealmuva

Chatty Member
So she was filming while driving with the kids in the car again. It pissed me off that she spoke about Raven’s daughter and her anxiety it’s not her place or her business. She diagnosed Jayden with “adhd or something” because every day she acts out and she’s not well behaved that broke my heart. She’s making the whole live about how Corey is the worst person in the world and him and his family do nothing. The fucking audacity.

• Angry
  • Wow

remi85

VIP Member
02F62AA2-364C-48E4-AE97-59D050C3F6A5.jpeg

Idk how I feel about this... we all praise her parents for taking her children and raising them and trying to give them a semi normal life. But a grown ass woman, throwing shade about the man who fathered who grandchildren. Is Stephanie just a big fake like Tracy? Enabling all this bad behavior? Or is she kissing ass so Tracy doesn’t out act and throw a tantrum?

• Sick
  • Angry

littlesweetp

VIP Member
And regarding his sister's not holding Corey accountable. I'm the eldest and my siblings "listen" to me. I'd never get in the middle of any of that mess. I'd probably talk to my brother, see where he's at with all that and give my opinion but ultimately Big T and Corey wanted to act like adults and rush a family so that's for them to sort out. That's not say I wouldn't intervene for those kids if things got really hinky (which I think Raven, Tara and Stephanie do) but it's not for me to tell my brother how to be an adult and parent his kids. Corey and Big T r the ones that are gonna be held accountable no matter so I'd let them sort it out. Now dragging my brother and all that? Big T would have to meet me after school at the McDonald's parking lot for that indeed.

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
No you need to worry about those fucked up lips and that cami strap that is LITERALLY hanging by a thread and ready to snap.

ETA: Oh and that you’ve photoshopped your chin to blend directly into your neck.
Oh honey. she tells us to worry about our PH balance but yet looks like she crawled out of someones ass at times. Her faded ass black cami is holding on for dear life, hair never looks washed, nails always look like there's snacks under them, and lashes look like they have crap caked on them and never brushed. Also whats wrong with your PH balance that no man seems to stick around to get a second whiff of?!?

I love how shes always throwing shots at people for stating their opinion. she has to accept the fact that not everyone is going to agree with her or crawl at your feet to kiss your ass.

• Haha
  • Sick

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
8E415B7A-D089-4C82-87DE-73D2B4063733.jpeg
C40F7053-506A-4983-A8A9-D52954803B2A.jpeg

She always looks so dirty and trashy. Ive never seen such a bad influencer. And this is coming from a former fan! I always liked her and her over the top gaudy ways even if it wasnt my particular style i enjoyed watching her but now....shes down to 530k followers so i know its not just me either....shes lost herself and its sad and i would feel bad if she was at least attempting to find herself and get better instead shes getting worse....her son is going thru some serious health issues and shes off getting her fourth hair color in four months...and nails and lips....lady go help ur fcking son he needs you!!!

• Sick
  • Sad

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Not to defend Tracy but when I was 7 I flat out refused to go to my communion unless my mom let me shave my legs. I have super thick black hair though. It was glaringly obvious that I did not look like the other 2nd grade girls in that department. Even now I have to shave every day. My mom used an electric razor. However Tracy always loves to brag about her “blonde” kids. Who are clearly not blonde but have light brown hair with some natural high lights like a lot of little kids. So i very much doubt her daughters legs look like mine did.
Yup she said this in the mini-episode today. She said Skylar has very soft, light leg hair. So instead of just explaining that she didn't need nair or shaving... she decided to do it anyway because she didn't want her daughter to feel self-conscious. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Girllllll... are you the mother or the cool aunt? Pick one and stick to it. When Skylar is 14 and says she wants to pierce her nipples, are you going to be there with a screwdriver to do it for her? You're such a clown.

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Tracy used this as an opportunity to try to show that she has her kids, bash Corey left and right, and overall be the center of attention. I’m so glad I didn’t tune in. I hope the Reese’s lady cuts ties with her for good now. Tracy is bad for business.
Thank you to those of you who tuned in. Y’all the real MVPs
Can’t diagnose a child with ADHD if you won’t look for mental health.
That is not her life 24/7 because she has wayyyyy too much time to shit post.
If Corey bails last min all the time then why does Tara have the kids every weekend like clockwork?
she lies so much she can’t keep up.

she literally used this live as a way to point out that she reads Tattle, and she’s still a shit human. This was all to try to prove something to us here.

Charja

Has no one pointed out that the Mother’s Day survey that Jayden did had Tracy’s name misspelled? At my child’s school the parents names are listed everywhere for emergency reasons. I bet Gigi’s name and numbers are used at the school so they didn’t know how to correctly spell Tracy. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha