Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Def an unpopular opinion considering she edited her photos to the high heavens. If she wants to prove she’s lost weight she needs a no filter body shot. Think about how skinny the photos she posted from Julie’s wedding made her look at think about how she actually looked. The evidence is damning.
I just don't give Tracy that much credit in being a photoshop wizard lol. Even with the unlimited photoshopping apps, there's only so much you can do before it looks blatantly obvious by morphed backgrounds. We've seen her do a shitty photoshop job before. These 2 most recent body pics don't look all that altered to me. I'll accept that I'm the enemy here lmao.

Reactions: 11

flowers918

I believe she controls her moms Instagram. Can’t convince me otherwise. Lol

Corey is as big a shit parent as she is but I think the only time he didn’t have them on his weekend was Easter when he was in PR “working”. Other than that mama Tara has them on their dads weekend. But those are his kids and he needs to learn to be alone with them. To not try shows how worthless he is.
like I said, I dont know him personally, i’m speaking from what I see posted he is usually there but again I dont know what really goes on. Also I think that just because we may not see him doesnt mean he isnt there. Again, who knows. Im not defending anyone

• Heart

Chocolate Pretzel

Did you give yourself away during the live? I saw a couple of tattlers posting from their personal accounts
I was only in it for maybe 15 seconds without sound because we were having dinner and i was thinking she looked awful and I’ll try again after dinner. It’s been happening for the past few days. I changed my pw but i also have two factor authentication so no one got in

I hated that the first thing she said when she popped on was "full time mom here". Um.... NO you are not. You would actually have to have custody of your kids to be full time. 🤦‍♀️Just because you say it doesn't make it true .
The other women were kinda like “lol so are we”

I’m in the US, in New Jersey, and about 25 minutes away from where Tracy grew up and never heard of these until her so they must be some cheap shit lol
They’re not cheap shit at all. They’re actually some good stuff. They make it in my hometown. They just don’t know any better than to send it to her.

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Yup I was going to say this. It was the first time we heard of Brielle he tagged her in his story it was a picture of the box in his trunk. I’m sure Tracy reached out to the company after she saw that because she’s a psycho. She thinks she gets under their skin and they give a fuck about her when in reality she’s the only one bitter and bothered. Corey and Brielle are not thinking about her pathetic ass.
I noticed too so I dug. Apparently they had received stuff from them back when they were a couple so I think they both are friendly with the owner. It's cute and all but I don't see the big deal lol.

Anyone remember those pocket battery operated little boom boxes with the mini cassette tapes. I think they were called pocket rockets or something. Lol. I loved that little thing. This reminds me of it. They were from the 80s.

Reactions: 10

Birdhouse

VIP Member
My friend's niece has sickle cell. I think it pretty much only affects Black people (I think on the rare occasion, other races can end up with it). My friend's niece never really had any issues, but then she got pregnant with a man who also has it. And their daughter has it. This poor girl is 19 year old and in the 9th grade, because she's been in and out the hospital for months at a time for her entire life. She's almost died countless of times, but she's still pushing through.
Yes, predominantly people from Africa as it’s a defense from Malaria. I’m a carrier for a rare type of anemia that’s along the same vein (not as devastating as sickle cell though) and I’m only 1/4 black BUT any male children I have have a 50% chance of having it since they only need to inherit my X chromosome that carries it. It’s crazy to me but that’s genetics.

• Wow

hiimme

Since a month ago when that was her instagram theme color of the month 😂

THANK YOU I WAS DYING AT THIS 😂 I don’t have kids or any little kids in my life that play it but even I knew what the game was called. she 200% filled out every line on that mommy sheet instead of letting Jayden decide on her own answers, we know damn well she wouldn’t instantly say any of those answers on her own if Tracy wasn’t in the room in her ear
honestly not trying to back her up but any time my kids have had a Mother’s Day or fathers thing at school or and had to fill out a questionnaire like that, they did it in school with the teacher and it was hanging up or whatever waiting for us in school to read. So I feel like jada could’ve filled it out with the help of her teachers but those are her answers bc that’s what Big T tried to portray

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
Her two crushes in one pic... Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola... two white boys but she said she was never attracted to white Boys, except Corey...

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
honestly not trying to back her up but any time my kids have had a Mother’s Day or fathers thing at school or and had to fill out a questionnaire like that, they did it in school with the teacher and it was hanging up or whatever waiting for us in school to read. So I feel like jada could’ve filled it out with the help of her teachers but those are her answers bc that’s what Big T tried to portray
Its Tracy's handwritten

Does Tracy not own a bra? Is that why she doesn't wear one. I wonder if she hasn't purchased one since she blew up and now doesn't know her size and is too embarrassed to get measured at a place. Theres is no way in hell she actually thinks that long ass flat cleavage line is attractive. I just don't get it.
She’s commented many times that she doesn’t need to wear one because they’re so perky. 😂😂😂

So does anyone else think it may be laser lipo she had vs the weight loss surgery, my friend works for a plastic surgeon and said she may have gone that route as it would be very minor down time, vs full blown wls
WLS is minor downtime. My friend was back to work in a week.

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Guarantee this will show up on Tracy’s Instagram soon with her saying some shit about how it pertains to her......don’t get me wrong, moms do get depressed.... but they’re not you Tracy.... they don’t bail on their kids no matter how hard it gets.
Anything pertaining to motherhood he posts, she shares and says “Preach” as if it applies to her.

Attachments

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Hes a 5/6 because she needs kids clothing brands to see her comment and send him free clothes so he can have what to wear for upcoming school year!!!
That sounds more accurate. My son was never on the chart, always in the 108th+ percentile and maybe he was in 5/6 at 3 but not before.