Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
I googled that usher syndrome last night and if it is that it seems like they would both have the gene. It said there's a 25% chance for each child you have to get them both. There's different levels of the syndrome too. Any medical professionals please forgive my terminology lol because I'm not in the medical field at all. The different levels have to do with how deaf they were born. In his case he's profoundly deaf so he would be level 1. It says their eyesight gets progressively worse but doesn't start until they're older. It actually said 9 or 10 but also said it can start before that. They can get tunnel vision too because it can mess with the ability to see from the sides of your eyes. I forget what that's called. I want to say profile but that's not correct. Basically they have to turn their head left or right to see what's next to them. It also said something about weight gain. Please feel free to correct this lol. Like I said not in the medical field at all. Also this was a 2am falling asleep google.

Oh I'll add it did say cochlear ear implants are recommended and some use asl but if they loose their vision they tend to use tactile sign. Which I googled because I had no idea what tactile sign is and still don't really but it's sign based on touch??

So I hate to say this because I'm cringing as I write it but possibly they knew this all along and that's why they got the cochlear implants and big t didn't just impulsively do it.

Eta: lol I should have read all the comments before I commented my mini novel because I see the question was already answered now.🤣🤦‍♀️
(Peripheral vision)

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Birdhouse

VIP Member
And we know her dry crusty ass lips aren’t that smooth.
You can see a literal line on her cheek in the first pic, and it’s not bad makeup blending.

Because of the reflection of the fridge handle onto the fridge itself she thinks that will keep us from seeing where she’s pulled in the picture to hide her neck rolls
She forgot about that pantry door, it’s hella wonky 🤣🤣

• Haha

TheSonicParkingLot

How'd people notice they had a falling out? They stopped following each other? Was anything ever said by either of them regarding it? This seems like interesting gossip and I'd like in, lol.
I’m thinking maybe Tracy blocked him.. rather than unfollowing each other.

Disney_Mom

Y’all are giving me life! Waiting for my connecting flight ✈ and not looking forward to the nausea on my flight home from Palm Beach, Florida but it is what it is! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Good catch on her live Today her unphotoshopped stomach. She’s sooooo full of bean dip! She looks nothing like her posted pics #catfish 🐠 🐈

View attachment 555601View attachment 555602

I feel like tracy sees those kids as like cute cousins her mom babysits....shes talking about drinking in future with her 6 year old daughter and buying her son crap instead of spending time with him. Just cutesy "hear-o" stuff she hopes will go viral so she can get paid to play on instagram like a teenager. I think its probably a good thing for julian to have alone time with tara life is prob already super stressful for him with going from one house to another and not hearing its prob a blessing to him to be somewhere quiet with someone focused on just him poor little guy
Then Corey can take the girls and stay there. But no. He sends him away with Tara.

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
This ⬆⬆⬆⬆
I worry about this all the time that she’s going to bring home sleezebags and they will be around her children and she will think absolutely nothing of it.
How'd people notice they had a falling out? They stopped following each other? Was anything ever said by either of them regarding it? This seems like interesting gossip and I'd like in, lol.

• Haha

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
How does this relate to her and sky AT ALL!? Sky is 5. She shouldn’t even know what alcohol is.
I assume it’s because Sky is the “good girl” and prob the one who will act as a motherly figure to her mother by the time she’s a teen. This chick is always stuck in the future!

I wonder if her whole color scheme thing is going to be the rainbow. So far she's going in order. ROYGBIV. We'll see.

Side note. I tried a deodorant without aluminum and omg lol. I smelled 🧅🧅. I thought I'd be okay since I don't perspire alot or have an issue with sweaty pits but I switched back because I don't want an odor. What kind are you using? Do you have an odor? I hate to sound so vain lol because I'm not a high maintenance person but one thing I can't stand is body odor. 🤮
I’ve been switching back and forth from Native and Secret Essential oils (coconut and mandarin). They seem to work ok.

TheSonicParkingLot

Hmm didn’t she also have a micro blading appointment booked? What happened with that 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe it was supposed to be with Tara who recently got it done but Tbag decided to cancel after their recent fall out?

• Wow

pink546

View attachment 562132

The entire part of the door next to her hips looks
Like she colored it in and made the door darker to photoshop off half her leg and hip.. it looks weird

The entire part of the door next to her hips looks
Like she colored it in and made the door darker to photoshop off half her leg and hip.. it looks weird

and the bent leg, its a different black. if you look close enough, you can see texture from the leggings on the straight leg. the bent leg is straight up black. no texture. plus - the way the knee isnt popped out that far, just seems awkward.

Disney_Mom

Tracy’s new tounge-in-chic era 💁🏼‍♀️ 🐄 🐮

I’m here for it! 😂

She posted some new pics. Terrible photos hope as usual. The right side of her face is smoothed out, the other side isn't. Honestly, she looks like such a grimeball 🤢🤢🤢
OMG great catch! I really looked at the photos and you’re totally right! You can see on the left side of her face it’s totally unsmooth and different whereas the right side definitely looks like she took the airbrush or blur tool to it. Just yikes! She’s so desperate always with her boobs hanging out lady put them things away

• Haha

kayceebelle

Bitch is stupid as fuck... clearly she doesn’t know anything about retractable needles..... but you’d think she did since she gets injections of lord only knows what but won’t get a vaccine because Echo says it’s bad.
I was thinking that when I saw it. Retractable needles are the standard. It's a safety issue. Her covid non belief rhetoric is more irritating to me than anything else she posts. Like about wearing masks to tables at restaurants but not AT the table. Yea you dumb bitch, it's about LIMITING exposure, not ELIMINATING it.