Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Looks like someone crashed into the garage door. I could imagine how destroyed the inside of that house is.
Or is that from the photoshop?

Is it just me or does this look like a different house? I don’t remember her townhouse in Middletown looking like that (specifically the door at that angle in the back)
I kept thinking when she had the pictures of the kids in front of the same garage that it was her moms house but someone said no.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if her whole color scheme thing is going to be the rainbow. So far she's going in order. ROYGBIV. We'll see.

Side note. I tried a deodorant without aluminum and omg lol. I smelled 🧅🧅. I thought I'd be okay since I don't perspire alot or have an issue with sweaty pits but I switched back because I don't want an odor. What kind are you using? Do you have an odor? I hate to sound so vain lol because I'm not a high maintenance person but one thing I can't stand is body odor. 🤮
Lume is the best natural deodorant in my opinion.

Good God woman! Grow 👏🏼 The 👏🏼 Fuck 👏🏼 UP! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 We know she’s not banned from posting the kids online because Corey and Tara were recoding the hell out of them last weekend. Bitch you just don’t have custody of your damn kids!

How can Sammy, Jessica, and all the others let her play like she has them. We know she doesn’t. They are playing in her delusions.

Attachments

• Wow
Ooo, I’m going to add this and Lume to my list. I did Lume for my teen but he didn’t like sweating. That’s one thing you have to get over is you will sweat, a lot, but it doesn’t mean you’ll stink. That took some getting used to.
Yeah that part is annoying. I like Lume because it kills the bacteria on your skin that causes BO rather than cover it. I never had any type of BO until having kids. I swear it changed my body chemistry. So it was a learning curve lol

ThrowAway718

I want to live in her fantasy world 🙄
Okay wait did anyone else notice in her most recent tiktok how weird she’s talking? somethings off, facial movements, the way her teeth/mouth/chin are moving when she’s talking almost like she has a lisp but not quite. Not sure if she has something in her mouth that she’s chewing on but it struck me

What the hell was of the video she put in her story of the guy getting shot and the caption “cool”

First of all that shot was given way too low on the arm...idk what was her point
Just more of her anti-covid bull trying to show that that Health Minister (whoever he is) didn’t actually receive a shot & that it was fake just to persuade the masses into getting theirs.

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
I’m recovering from a little procedure so this could be the pain thinking lol but remember a few weeks ago when she was at sammys moms party and driving home (singing to reina on the radio with Sammy) and then all of a sudden she was waiting for an Uber. Last weekend she has a rental. Could it be the accident happened then?
I could also be wrong but wasn't she driving something on a bridge down to the shore or something this past weekend? or was she recycling a video??

Birdhouse

VIP Member
I really like Necessaire. You can buy at Sephora or Nordstrom. It's a 'wet' formula, but it hides all smells! Only one I found.
Ooo, I’m going to add this and Lume to my list. I did Lume for my teen but he didn’t like sweating. That’s one thing you have to get over is you will sweat, a lot, but it doesn’t mean you’ll stink. That took some getting used to.

• Heart

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
I mean...the bitch has YSL (assuming it’s not real but still) and can’t even get her kids real Timbs?! And who the fuck still says “swag”?🙄🙄
The YSL is definitely from DH Gate lol. My hardware is sooo yellllow gold. Also it is very odd that the L overlaps the bag, only certain styles do. Almost all the classic flaps are like this. (I'm sure there are some out there but still thats usually the sign its faux lol)

Attachments