Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Arm blocking the stomach, holding the saggy titties up, leg stuck out, the big T school of modeling pose
Why is she this sunburned when it was raining and cold all weekend (unless it all happened Friday) and how is her leg floating in the middle of the dress like that? Something is off there...

Reactions: 8
Lol I saw this too. I’m confused, does she seriously plan wardrobes and quotes around a color theme for Instagram?? I know it’s been said before but the level of immaturity that shows is through the roof, sounds like something a teen would do. Who has the time for that??
I’m supposed to for my business Instagram but barely can. It’s not easy and takes lots of time. Lol

Reactions: 7
Fucking DEAD! Babie girl Lisa🤣🤣🤣🤣 Maybe one day T will get herself a Soulja Boy

Nope, we are not doing that shit! As a matter of fact Damaris, you’re officially uninvited to the asada por vida 💁🏻‍♀️View attachment 565891
Tracy probably doesn’t even know what that or a mangonada is. 😂

ETA: You say carne asada I think mangonada. Just so it doesn’t seem so random to say. Lol

Last edited:

Mid madness

VIP Member
It’s been raining, humid, and foggy all day here in Jersey. Particularly old bridge and Middletown area. How TF dis bitch out in flip flops and Timbs?

Yea she ordered those things MONTHS ago, like a long ass time ago. Around October I think 🤔
It was close to her bday, no?

margaritatime

VIP Member
Ooo, I’m going to add this and Lume to my list. I did Lume for my teen but he didn’t like sweating. That’s one thing you have to get over is you will sweat, a lot, but it doesn’t mean you’ll stink. That took some getting used to.
I tried Lume and could not stand the sweat. I was literally dripping and I never have before, even without deodorant, but you're right it doesn't smell.

Love.the.shade

I kinda disagree. She was def pretty but she did not and is still not aging like fine wine. The older she gets the rougher she's looking.. In the unphotoshopped candid pics I've seen of her she looks haggard and kinda lost her sparkle. Probably has to do with stress and what not, definitely her diet the past 10 years and just age. We'll see how she looks in a few months withher supposed new diet and stress free life but I don't trust any of her pics she posts because she photoshops herself so much. She makes herself a 10 when she's really a 6.
Also maybe because I can't stand her I just can't see any beauty in her. Lmao.
Oh for sure. I just mean the person she was born as. Like if she never took this unappealing turn & we didn't hate her....what she would actually look like.

Chocolate Pretzel

Here is the link to the new thread
You’re a rock star!

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Omg this is what I picture Tracy's lashes to look like. 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Theweirdone

Im not sure if someone posted this already, if so I'm sorry.

The garage door picture was throwing me off. I zoomed in and noticed she removed the panel from the bottom and placed it where the circle is. That must mean shes wider and needed to cover it up.

Also those timbs do not fit her. Her ankles are to thick for them. Even with the laces lose they are hugging her ankle.
I’m sorry but I gotta comment here. I’m thinner than her and wear timbs that hug my ankles bc i have bigger ankles thats all. So I can’t wear timbs??? I’m all for bashing T but ankles are bones. You either have thin ones or not. I could be anorexic and still will have big ankles.

Iloveteevee

VIP Member

“just wait because there will be a tell-all, THERE WILL BE. and i have every fucking receipt. do not play. they’re in a folder waiting” - TrAcY DiMaRc0 🦂

omg imagine making all of this noise for nothing. no receipts, no proof, no story. 🙄
Is this live from today?? About the tell all??