Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSonicParkingLot

So, on an insta clip of the sonic fight with Olivia, below in the comments is proof that she indeed used to control Corey's insta account :geek:View attachment 556814
I’ve always thought she was from Short Hills, NJ?

I have a memory from wayyyy back in the day of Tbag and Tara drunk in the back of a taxi.. Tray was making a video talking about a confrontation she just had with another girl because she was sticking up for GG Golnesa.

(this was just drunk basic girl trash talk)
The girl Tracy was arguing with said something like: “you don’t know who I am.. I’m from Hoboken” — and Tracy said: “yea I don’t care, I’m from Short Hills” 🙄🙄 to my knowledge.. both of those locations are in NJ.

I’m not sure if anyone was following Tracy when the app called KEEK was a thing (it doesn’t exist anymore) .. I’m embarrassed to say that’s how long I’ve been/was a fan lol. If I can find my old laptop, I’m sure the computer version of my account will still be on there and I could see some of her old videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
Her latest post in club baddie
I dunno if it's me, but when I zoom in, I can see a fuzziness around her whole body.

I’m Mexican born from an immigrant mother. We don’t celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Most Mexicans don’t. We celebrate Dieciseis de Septiembre which is Mexican Independence Day. Tracy is a stupid, ignorant, xenophobic bitch that needs a good kick in the wide not thick ass.
My apologies, I thought it was an official holiday 💜 and yes to everything you said!

Last edited:

Mid madness

VIP Member
Anyone else getting emails or texts from Instagram basically saying you’re having trouble getting into your account? I have my personal, a burner, and a fitness page and it’s my personal that’s being targeted. It’s also the only page i use to look at Tracy’s stuff. I remember reading awhile back that allegedly she and maybe Jess were behind some hack attempts and I’m just wondering if it’s starting again.
If it is - Tracy, baby girl, please tend to your kids and stop hacking into my account. All you’ll see are who i send stupid memes too
Did you give yourself away during the live? I saw a couple of tattlers posting from their personal accounts

• Wow

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
View attachment 552811

Is she ever going to move on? Like why does she choose to keep posting about how much shes over it...like damn girl just be over it and move on and stop posting about it we get it u hate corey u hate love 🙄

View attachment 552814
Aka ppl enjoyed hearing jess and alan having adult conversations. 😝
God these are some pair of ego maniacs. Who even are they? Honestly, boring fuckers with fuck all to say. Might as well hook up beryl from down the road with a podcast. They are absolute NOBODIES 😂 😬😂😬

• Haha

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
Off topic, but am I the last to know that Jackie's husband is a tattoo artist? I know he's a contractor, maybe that was a side hustle?

Also, I don't know if she was putting on an act for the show, but my God...Jackie is dumb as a rock. I think Gigi was bad! She makes Gigi look like a rocket scientist lol

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
What the hell was of the video she put in her story of the guy getting shot and the caption “cool”

First of all that shot was given way too low on the arm...idk what was her point

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her little rant to us at the end? Lmao. Hi Tracy 🙋🏻‍♀️ If you say we obsess over you, a z-list celebrity as you say, after 7 years... then what is it called when you make multiple podcasts talking about a fellow coworker being late to set 10 years ago? Thanks for the shout out again! I'm sure we'll see an influx of new users here soon 👋🏼
Did she say tattle ?!

1. Those shoes are butt ugly I can’t say it enough. She’s a fucking moron.

2. Where are her own kids today? Oh that right, at home with Gigi an Papa.

3. Getting those fucking ugly ass lips done again. Funny most moms are working and taking care of their kids. Even stay at home moms have too much to do to be able to get hair lips and other shit done like this as much as she does.

Her family and friends need to step in and do an intervention. This bitch needs help.

She can say pork rinds. I can’t stand her, especially after her “fucking immigrants” comment. I wish I could slap the taste out her mouth!
I think all the extra is the girl who originally posted that because there’s no way Tracy rides a Pelaton. 😂

She has a peloton? Aren’t those pretty expensive for someone who is so poor and needs child support so bad? I mean a peloton, hair, lips, weird fat freezing procedures, eyelashes, no job, a nice place to live, passes her responsibilities to others... sounds more like she’s living the dream to me rather than hurting for money....
No she didn’t type all that. That’s from the person she reposted it from.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Birdhouse

VIP Member
I’ve always thought she was from Short Hills, NJ?

I have a memory from wayyyy back in the day of Tbag and Tara drunk in the back of a taxi.. Tray was making a video talking about a confrontation she just had with another girl because she was sticking up for GG Golnesa.

(this was just drunk basic girl trash talk)
The girl Tracy was arguing with said something like: “you don’t know who I am.. I’m from Hoboken” — and Tracy said: “yea I don’t care, I’m from Short Hills” 🙄🙄 to my knowledge.. both of those locations are in NJ.

I’m not sure if anyone was following Tracy when the app called KEEK was a thing (it doesn’t exist anymore) .. I’m embarrassed to say that’s how long I’ve been/was a fan lol. If I can find my old laptop, I’m sure the computer version of my account will still be on there and I could see some of her old videos 😂
She’s from Hanover park. It’s not short hills but same kind of town: upper class, north (ish) Jersey. People probably don’t recognize her town or didn’t then so she substituted it. It’s not uncommon. People from my area didn’t know my town since it wasn’t on maps or on signs back in the day so I’d always mention neighboring towns (or relevant exits).

Reactions: 8