Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mid madness

VIP Member
Here is the link to the new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 12

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Me too! Talking about how all these men have told her they love her even when they’re not dating. 🤢

Taco Bell has iced tea like most fast food. But if she had the WLS you’re not supposed to drink from a straw. If she loses the weight she’ll gain it all back. And then some.
Ahh! Last time I had Taco Bell was literally in high school 🤣 when I think of tea at fast food I think McDonald’s or chik-fil-a!

Why is it that you’re not supposed to drink from a straw?

• Haha

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
Saw this just now on IG and thought about Big T...maybe someone should send this to her lol
5BE61CCA-D709-4EE5-A7E0-083EFCAE1E5B.jpeg

• Heart

Owlexxx

I’ve had lip filler done multiple times and even In their swollen bruised phase for a few days after they’ve never been lumpy like that... I think she needs to get them dissolved and start again with a more competent beautician.. yikes.

View attachment 565854

Question for any tattler thats had lip filler....is it supposed to be that lumpy/bumpy??? And this is with a filter imagine without 😳i read an article recently that was saying a lot of these beauty procedures these "influencers" get really just look good in photos where they can be edited and smoothed and in real life it looks a hot mess and after seeing kylie jenners untouched paparazzi photos im inclined to believe its true.

• Heart

Birdhouse

VIP Member
I wonder if her whole color scheme thing is going to be the rainbow. So far she's going in order. ROYGBIV. We'll see.

Side note. I tried a deodorant without aluminum and omg lol. I smelled 🧅🧅. I thought I'd be okay since I don't perspire alot or have an issue with sweaty pits but I switched back because I don't want an odor. What kind are you using? Do you have an odor? I hate to sound so vain lol because I'm not a high maintenance person but one thing I can't stand is body odor. 🤮
I started with Native and Wedela (rose). Ive experimented with a few different brands but always come back to those but recently had to switch to Native sensitive bc I was getting hives. I also did detoxes regularly in the beginning (masks on the pits). I never smelled. I expected it, but it never happened. I had “BO” only once a couple of days ago but it was hot and I was very sweaty and it was really mild (wouldve happened regardless of what Deodorant I was wearing). I didn’t even outwardly smell, I had to touch my pits and then smell my hand to even smell it. I’m a little obsessed bc I still expect to stink at some point 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Ugh.. what is this trend lmfao I hope it dies soon. Nothing like getting rid of your stupid attention seeking ex wife for a more successful attention seeking girlfriend 😂 What is with these dumb bitches and their tongues out going for intervention episode looking Corey
And she has the same fucked up eyebrows as Tracy.

It's not like she's not getting any other help...
Please tell me you’re being sarcastic. Because all she gets is help.

SKM3700

its mind blowing to me that if these are the types of men she attracts, her daughters will never truly be safe around her future flings if she brings them around.
Whats scarier is that it wouldn't surprise me (but God forbid) that her kids get sexually assaulted between the way she sexualizes them & with the dirt bag men she goes around.

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
I also wonder if maybe she doesnt post her kids cos she has moved and doesnt want it to be seen? But today she did post stories of her watching tv in the townhouse but they could be old? I dunno but something is def up and i mean if she wants to like keep her kids off social media it would be one thing but then she posts them with the clothes so its not like she has a prob posting them? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yesterday Tara posted going on a walk with Julian. They walked past a construction job in progress with a huge dump truck. Julian stopped, clearly interested and excited, aggressively pointing to the truck - you could tell he wanted to express himself SO BAD. but no words nor ASL happened. Just engagement from his body language, gestures and pointing. It really showed me how bad it’s gotten. He can’t speak, he can’t sign .. imagine being an energetic toddler and having NO way to communicate! Fuck you T & C.

I’d also like to note kids his age can be wellll versed in sign language by Julian’s age with early intervention. Tracy never taught him shit with ASL nor Herself or the girls. Obv if she did she’d be posting convos they’d have. She just neglected him saying ah well he has the implants, well just put him in speech school once he’s 4 and he’ll learn to talk there.

having worked in schools it’s common parents don’t do their part at home and depend solely on the teachers (not all parents! But some) andTRex is one of them. I pray it’s not to late for Julian, but WOW their neglect SHOWED hard in that video
He’s going to be 3 next week not 4. But yes he still should know how to use ASL. There’s a commercial work a man whose parents are both deaf and it’s showing a video conversation and his toddler is using ASL to talk to the grandparents. And they only see him in video be sure of Covid. So Tracy YOU SUCK FOR NOT TEACHING YOUR SON TO COMMUNICATE.

Missassypants

Chatty Member
View attachment 554911View attachment 554912

She always looks so dirty and trashy. Ive never seen such a bad influencer. And this is coming from a former fan! I always liked her and her over the top gaudy ways even if it wasnt my particular style i enjoyed watching her but now....shes down to 530k followers so i know its not just me either....shes lost herself and its sad and i would feel bad if she was at least attempting to find herself and get better instead shes getting worse....her son is going thru some serious health issues and shes off getting her fourth hair color in four months...and nails and lips....lady go help ur fcking son he needs you!!!
These poor straps hanging on for dear life. She can’t afford another one?? With all her hair and nail appointments, you’d think she’d be able to afford a new blank tank from Walmart. They sell them in your size big-T. No not small, prbly XL is what you need so your tits don’t fall out 🙄

Hey big-T, Corey is only hUmAN, forgive him already LMAO follow your own advice!
0B44E6E3-9783-4BCF-B52C-48175AA825D9.jpeg

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Is it just me or did she draw black on the bottom part of her leg to make it look like the pant leg to cover up those big cankles. Something weird about it
And she's photoshopped her mid section. Gravity says hair does not swing towards your body in that position 😂

Reactions: 11