Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The above comment is in reference to this post. And its soooooo true. Tracy cant catch a man becos they can smell her desperation. Also shes a catfish. She just wants another man to pay her bills so she can go back to sitting on the couch all day without her parents around making her do things with the kids. The commenter was right. And theres tracy reminding us all that men ask to marry her and she said no. Hahahaha! Okieeee. Shes soooo desperate for corey to think shes desirable. Thats who this whole charade is for, for corey. Cus none of her followers care

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg I hate when she says things like this. I wanna say witch we all know you have kids, you dont need to say it everytime. She says tit like this for a pat on the back or to hear how amazing she is. I never had a convo with someone and said im a full time mom, im with these kids 24/7. WTF you had kids its your bleeping main job to be their mom enough with trying to make it seem you are the only one that has them.

Also i dont believe the crap she says about Corey canceling on her when she pulls up to the house or whatever. We all see your life play out on social media and correct me if im wrong but this happened maybe twice if i could remember cause she made sure she made a big deal about it. And if he isnt available, i see those kids with Tara on his weekends so no you arent with them all the time.

I cant stand people that always play victim and want sympathy. Why have kids if you are always going to act like they are a burden to you. She acted like their big sister/babysitter on live yesterday. Had no connection with those kids at all. I have a toddler and yes they are a handful but when they are watching TV you never hear from them for hours, they turn into zombie's.
Exactly! It's like she was looking to be interrupted by them. Like she has no interest in the live at all.

Reactions: 21
Has no one pointed out that the Motherā€™s Day survey that Jayden did had Tracyā€™s name misspelled? At my childā€™s school the parents names are listed everywhere for emergency reasons. I bet Gigiā€™s name and numbers are used at the school so they didnā€™t know how to correctly spell Tracy. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Seriously, what is wrong with her???

And is this white chief the new money duster/black cami/playboy sweatshirt? Sheā€™s pathetic.

witch youā€™re at mommy and daddyā€™s shore house with your kids. Go be in the moment. Play with them, WITHOUT your phone. Donā€™t do it for the gram you dumb ass horrible excuse for a mother.

ā€œDoesnā€™t want anything seriousā€ but says itā€™s step daddy season. Ooooookay
And not one man said I love you and he wants to ā€œwife her upā€. Sheā€™s delusional.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 565074
Whoever said she scrubbed her bio... she read here & made a new one. Now she's a single mom of 3. We must pity her. Lol I know moms with one child who don't have time to post on IG, much less color-coordinate it. With 3 kids, she must be a great multi-tasker... but wait... she has to hide in a pantry just to get away from them? How does one find such time to work 4 jobs and raise 3 kids all alone? Sheesh! All hail Queen Maloney! Says she hasn't had an anxiety attack since Corey moved out... what was this then?
View attachment 565073
Iā€™m the one who commented on her scrubbing her bio šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I feel honored that she read my comment šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ jk lol. But yeah she definitely seems like sheā€™s trying to drive home the ā€œSiNgLe MoM wHo DoEs EvErYtHiNgā€ narrative extra hard lately, prob because everyone is questioning whether she has custody or not

Reactions: 21
Seriously, what is wrong with her???

And is this white chief the new money duster/black cami/playboy sweatshirt? Sheā€™s pathetic.

witch youā€™re at mommy and daddyā€™s shore house with your kids. Go be in the moment. Play with them, WITHOUT your phone. Donā€™t do it for the gram you dumb ass horrible excuse for a mother.

And not one man said I love you and he wants to ā€œwife her upā€. Sheā€™s delusional.
Itā€™s cold and raining today so she canā€™t be ā€œin the momentā€ bcos sheā€™s stuck inside with the kids šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 15
02F62AA2-364C-48E4-AE97-59D050C3F6A5.jpeg

Idk how I feel about this... we all praise her parents for taking her children and raising them and trying to give them a semi normal life. But a grown ass woman, throwing shade about the man who fathered who grandchildren. Is Stephanie just a big fake like Tracy? Enabling all this bad behavior? Or is she kissing ass so Tracy doesnā€™t out act and throw a tantrum?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Of course. Because why would you wish to be with your children somewhere now that everythingā€˜s opening up? Why would you wish to say, be at the zoo, or the amusement park, or the park or doing something with your kids? Yes your wish is for an alcohol filled summer. šŸ™„

Itā€™s cold and raining today so she canā€™t be ā€œin the momentā€ bcos sheā€™s stuck inside with the kids šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Then she can play board games or color or play make believe. But no sheā€™s on the couch Iā€™m sure watching tv and posting tit and memes on Instagram.

Unless she only had the kids yesterday and they went back home with their real mom mama Gigi for Motherā€™s Day.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She knows sheā€™s slowly driving people here
View attachment 565347

Idk how I feel about this... we all praise her parents for taking her children and raising them and trying to give them a semi normal life. But a grown ass woman, throwing shade about the man who fathered who grandchildren. Is Stephanie just a big fake like Tracy? Enabling all this bad behavior? Or is she kissing ass so Tracy doesnā€™t out act and throw a tantrum?
I think Tracy wrote it to herself. It seems like Tracyā€™s mom spends a lot of time trying to keep Tracy from making an even bigger spectacle of herself, especially when it comes down to being around her own friends. Donā€™t doubt for a second that Tracy and Tracyā€™s behavior isnā€™t the talk of the town.

Of course. Because why would you wish to be with your children somewhere now that everythingā€˜s opening up? Why would you wish to say, be at the zoo, or the amusement park, or the park or doing something with your kids? Yes your wish is for an alcohol filled summer. šŸ™„
the sad thing is... she is so Narcissistic, that when her kids are grown and donā€™t have these memories with her and have them with Tara, sheā€™s going to make scenes all the time. State how itā€™s not her fault that she was going through things because of Corey, or the pandemic or whatever. Trust and believe, Tracy has nothing planned except being a sloppy drunk mess all summer long.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cracking up . Yeah I watched the live . Sucks that so many ppl were interested in having this discussion about mental health & T bag ruined it by making it all about herself & her problems.
So bothered for someone so unbothered .
You canā€™t be like you are openly on social media and then turn around and claim to be a victim of bullying ā€¦..
You get back what you put in !
And to call tattlers stalkers ?!
Your whole life is online hun.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Whoever said her kids are feral I agree 100%. Now Iā€™m not bashing the kids because itā€™s not their fault; when youā€™re raised being bounced between 3 different houses a week (GiGi, Tata and Big Tā€™s) with emotionally absent parents and no discipline, thatā€™s what happens.

a big LOLOLOLOLLLLLL to Big T when theyā€™re teenagers šŸ˜‚. Well, actually, sheā€™ll just ship them off to Mama Gigiā€™s when they misbehave claiming she canā€™t deal w them, since she already canā€™t.

gurlllllll children are a product of their environment. No one can deal with them all at once so they run wild. I hope they end up turning it around once they get older, but usually this creates trash entitled adults. I pray it doesnā€™t, but Tracy, you canā€™t complain your Kids are crazy when you spend no quality time with them to explain proper manners, why we donā€™t hit, why we use our indoor voice, or any discipline. You reap what you sow bish, even with all of the family help you have you still canā€™t hack

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone! so I just found this website and this is my first time posting and everything that I read is 100% the truth! I can say sooooooo much right now but that live last night was just plain sad. I also call BS that Corey cancels when she is in the driveway she never has her kids lol also when she said Corey only learned 3 things in Sign language well thatā€™s 3 more than she seems to know. I dont personally know Corey and none of us really know what goes on but I will say he seems like he loves his kids I mean even though Tara always takes them places he is always there. So what if he is not always there on his days alone and has help ... a lot of dads do plus thats where he is living (or with the other sister but whatever) I dont think he should be shamed for that right? I don't know if he doesn't provide but I agree that she can be lying about that who knows! but anyway even if Tracy admitted to needing help with her kids thatā€™s OK! Moms need help sometimes there is no shame in that. Iā€™m a mother too. People would have more respect for her if she admitted it. She claims to have them 90% of them time and ā€œ24/7ā€ itā€™s not true lol. Tara makes an effort to help Julian from what I have seen anyway and she truly loves them and likes to take care of them. That live was embarrassing. I think she was embarrassed to cancel but to be honest it was more embarrassing she recorded that whole fiasco. Julian shoved the cheese stick down his throat ok you locked urself in the room with them in front of the tv what if he choked. Jayden said he pooped ā€œI just changed himā€ ok he can poop again lol. The girl from Reeses kept cutting her off it was a game of whos talking over who ... at least the girl tried give resources on how people can get help Tracy was so not in it bc she was so stressed. I dont like her but in a strange way I feel saddened I Don't know what it is, she needs help, not like help with kids like she gets but REAL help. More concerned over the bed being a mess and why did we have see the throw up we clearly heard it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 565347

I believe she controls her moms Instagram. Canā€™t convince me otherwise. Lol

Hi everyone! so I just found this website and this is my first time posting and everything that I read is 100% the truth! I can say sooooooo much right now but that live last night was just plain sad. I also call BS that Corey cancels when she is in the driveway she never has her kids lol also when she said Corey only learned 3 things in Sign language well thatā€™s 3 more than she seems to know. I dont personally know Corey and none of us really know what goes on but I will say he seems like he loves his kids I mean even though Tara always takes them places he is always there. So what if he is not always there on his days alone and has help ... a lot of dads do plus thats where he is living (or with the other sister but whatever) I dont think he should be shamed for that right? I don't know if he doesn't provide but I agree that she can be lying about that who knows! but anyway even if Tracy admitted to needing help with her kids thatā€™s OK! Moms need help sometimes there is no shame in that. Iā€™m a mother too. People would have more respect for her if she admitted it. She claims to have them 90% of them time and ā€œ24/7ā€ itā€™s not true lol. Tara makes an effort to help Julian from what I have seen anyway and she truly loves them and likes to take care of them. That live was embarrassing. I think she was embarrassed to cancel but to be honest it was more embarrassing she recorded that whole fiasco. Julian shoved the cheese stick down his throat ok you locked urself in the room with them in front of the tv what if he choked. Jayden said he pooped ā€œI just changed himā€ ok he can poop again lol. The girl from Reeses kept cutting her off it was a game of whos talking over who ... at least the girl tried give resources on how people can get help Tracy was so not in it bc she was so stressed. I dont like her but in a strange way I feel saddened I Don't know what it is, she needs help, not like help with kids like she gets but REAL help. More concerned over the bed being a mess and why did we have see the throw up we clearly heard it lol
Corey is as big a tit parent as she is but I think the only time he didnā€™t have them on his weekend was Easter when he was in PR ā€œworkingā€. Other than that mama Tara has them on their dads weekend. But those are his kids and he needs to learn to be alone with them. To not try shows how worthless he is.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Corey is as big a tit parent as she is but I think the only time he didnā€™t have them on his weekend was Easter when he was in PR ā€œworkingā€. Other than that mama Tara has them on their dads weekend. But those are his kids and he needs to learn to be alone with them. To not try shows how worthless he is.
like I said, I dont know him personally, iā€™m speaking from what I see posted he is usually there but again I dont know what really goes on. Also I think that just because we may not see him doesnt mean he isnt there. Again, who knows. Im not defending anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 11

What if Corey just isnā€™t allowed to be alone with them? Like maybe the same way Tracy isnā€™t? Tracy always indirectly says she has the kids 24/7 by herself but her insta always shows otherwise. Corey doesnā€™t live for Social Media the way Tracy does so we really only get her version.
We all agree the kids lost the parent lotto.
We also all know that if Corey bailed last minute, Tracy would be online throwing a hissy fit to till the cows came home. Thatā€™s just who she is.

• Heart
How long until she changes her name to Tracy DePerez!?!? Selena would cringe at you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all know coreys not perfect but the fact that she continuously drags his name to strangers is disgusting. Just do the bleeping tell all on the divorce if youā€™re gonna keep talking about him. Iā€™m not excusing his behavior, heā€™s just as bad (if not worse) as her but if thereā€™s really more to know then just spill cuz it had to have been worse than what sheā€™s said for her to be bashing him like this
And big T enough with the no child support from Corey bs. Iā€™m not gonna Venmo you money and no one else is get a real bleeping job and support your kids!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We all know coreys not perfect but the fact that she continuously drags his name to strangers is disgusting. Just do the bleeping tell all on the divorce if youā€™re gonna keep talking about him. Iā€™m not excusing his behavior, heā€™s just as bad (if not worse) as her but if thereā€™s really more to know then just spill cuz it had to have been worse than what sheā€™s said for her to be bashing him like this
And big T enough with the no child support from Corey bs. Iā€™m not gonna Venmo you money and no one else is get a real bleeping job and support your kids!
Please big T, you know you still stalk his page on the DL from a burner. Just like we KNOW you are constantly reading here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.