Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting emails or texts from Instagram basically saying you’re having trouble getting into your account? I have my personal, a burner, and a fitness page and it’s my personal that’s being targeted. It’s also the only page i use to look at Tracy’s stuff. I remember reading awhile back that allegedly she and maybe Jess were behind some hack attempts and I’m just wondering if it’s starting again.
If it is - Tracy, baby girl, please tend to your kids and stop hacking into my account. All you’ll see are who i send stupid memes too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok I’ll start with her saying she finally feels appreciated. That was def in regards to the kids but she probably got many comments about sounding foolish and selfish, therefore needed to turn it around abt Cory. Next, says how Cory doesn’t know much sign language yet she talked to Julian the hole time WITHOUT HIS EARS and not one ounce of sign GTFOH!!!!! How does she know what Cory and his family do he’s been moved out a year. If this was suppose to be a serious issue and topic of conversation how did it turn into a Cory segment? Also Julian was definitly saying tata or dada when she shoose him off to Lala. I get we should be open with our kids about topics and situations but there’s a time a place an appropriate age etc.. the fact that she continued to talk like that in front of Skyla shows she has not a maternal bone in her body, she should have signed off when Julian puked. Somebody should inform Cory about all that was said and pass it along to his lawyer for defamation of character because this monster has not stopped. To talk about him on her own page is one thing but to go on another public professional page were the “topic” is completely irrelevant and drag him yet again There has to be some form of law for this. There’s so much more I can dissect about that live but another time.

Reactions: 23
Anyone else getting emails or texts from Instagram basically saying you’re having trouble getting into your account? I have my personal, a burner, and a fitness page and it’s my personal that’s being targeted. It’s also the only page i use to look at Tracy’s stuff. I remember reading awhile back that allegedly she and maybe Jess were behind some hack attempts and I’m just wondering if it’s starting again.
If it is - Tracy, baby girl, please tend to your kids and stop hacking into my account. All you’ll see are who i send stupid memes too
Did you give yourself away during the live? I saw a couple of tattlers posting from their personal accounts

• Wow
Reactions: 9
with everything that’s happened already in the first 5mins... why the duck hasn’t she said “sorry i have to go” ..... holy duck yelling and screaming at her kids, Jayden screaming and fighting with Julian.. then Julian throwing up.. did anyone hear how she just screamed at Skylar? 😳😳

I can’t believe what i’m watching. She’s not even participating in the live or anxiety conversation. She’s just cleaning the throw up and moving all over the house.

edit: she just said “I don’t know why the duck people say i don’t have custody of my kids when this is what i deal with 24/7”

Also said Jayden has ADHD
She's let those kids become ferel. If you have a dog you have to train it, but this is 3 kids and she's just let them run wild forever. That untrained dog will bark uncontrollably and snarl and possibly attack someone and its too late to teach it now. It s too late for those kids. ADHD is a consequence of her neglect. She will have massive problems x3 and it could have been avoided. Shocking.

Can someone please tell me why Reese's Hair Piece's, a child's clothing boutique, is having this mental health session? I can't make the connection.
Unless the vendors are suffering with anxiety then it's just an ad for their shop. Jumping on a well travelled band wagon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok I’ll start with her saying she finally feels appreciated. That was def in regards to the kids but she probably got many comments about sounding foolish and selfish, therefore needed to turn it around abt Cory. Next, says how Cory doesn’t know much sign language yet she talked to Julian the hole time WITHOUT HIS EARS and not one ounce of sign GTFOH!!!!! How does she know what Cory and his family do he’s been moved out a year. If this was suppose to be a serious issue and topic of conversation how did it turn into a Cory segment? Also Julian was definitly saying tata or dada when she shoose him off to Lala. I get we should be open with our kids about topics and situations but there’s a time a place an appropriate age etc.. the fact that she continued to talk like that in front of Skyla shows she has not a maternal bone in her body, she should have signed off when Julian puked. Somebody should inform Cory about all that was said and pass it along to his lawyer for defamation of character because this monster has not stopped. To talk about him on her own page is one thing but to go on another public professional page were the “topic” is completely irrelevant and drag him yet again There has to be some form of law for this. There’s so much more I can dissect about that live but another time.
I hated that the first thing she said when she popped on was "full time mom here". Um.... NO you are not. You would actually have to have custody of your kids to be full time. 🤦‍♀️Just because you say it doesn't make it true .

Reactions: 22
I hated that the first thing she said when she popped on was "full time mom here". Um.... NO you are not. You would actually have to have custody of your kids to be full time. 🤦‍♀️Just because you say it doesn't make it true .
Omg I hate when she says things like this. I wanna say witch we all know you have kids, you dont need to say it everytime. She says tit like this for a pat on the back or to hear how amazing she is. I never had a convo with someone and said im a full time mom, im with these kids 24/7. WTF you had kids its your bleeping main job to be their mom enough with trying to make it seem you are the only one that has them.

Also i dont believe the crap she says about Corey canceling on her when she pulls up to the house or whatever. We all see your life play out on social media and correct me if im wrong but this happened maybe twice if i could remember cause she made sure she made a big deal about it. And if he isnt available, i see those kids with Tara on his weekends so no you arent with them all the time.

I cant stand people that always play victim and want sympathy. Why have kids if you are always going to act like they are a burden to you. She acted like their big sister/babysitter on live yesterday. Had no connection with those kids at all. I have a toddler and yes they are a handful but when they are watching TV you never hear from them for hours, they turn into zombie's.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's let those kids become ferel. If you have a dog you have to train it, but this is 3 kids and she's just let them run wild forever. That untrained dog will bark uncontrollably and snarl and possibly attack someone and its too late to teach it now. It s too late for those kids. ADHD is a consequence of her neglect. She will have massive problems x3 and it could have been avoided. Shocking.

Unless the vendors are suffering with anxiety then it's just an ad for their shop. Jumping on a well travelled band wagon
I agree with most of what you said. However the ADHD comment is way out of pocket. That’s not how it works. It’s a neurodevelopmental disorder and is not a result of neglect. I have it and my parents were amazing attentive and loving in every aspect. Jayden might have it or she might not. Either way, Tracy is using it to excuse her behavior instead of giving her the support she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She was saying all that stuff about corey infront of skylarr??? That’s really bad 😞 my heart hurts for those kids. I wonder if she was babysitting them while her parents finally went out and got a break? I know the parents are enablers but I feel bad for them, those 3 kids seem like a handful and that is a lot to take on for older people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did you give yourself away during the live? I saw a couple of tattlers posting from their personal accounts
I was only in it for maybe 15 seconds without sound because we were having dinner and i was thinking she looked awful and I’ll try again after dinner. It’s been happening for the past few days. I changed my pw but i also have two factor authentication so no one got in

The other women were kinda like “lol so are we”

Reactions: 11
Yeaa the fact she says this kinda thing in front of the kids....its almost like she wanted to appear like frazzled so that more people will feel sorry for her. Like oh poor tracy three kids is so much etc etc corey is so awful etc etc so that when they see her being a tit mom (out, getting procedures etc) ppl will say oh well she has it sooooo hard she needs this me time🙄 meanwhile she chose to have all these kids back to back to back and now wants to act put out like its all coreys fault. Ok lets say he was the perfect father lets say he took them every other weekend without fail and learned asl perfectly and sent enough support to cover the kids food clothes and half the rent....tracy would still need to work and make up the other half and she would still be responsible for the kids the other 80% of the time sooooo i dont see exactly how her life being in shambles is coreys fault? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
She updated her bio “single mom of 3” 😂😂 I actually feel bad bc it seems like she has such extreme problems and need for sympathy, validation, etc, it’s sad 😞

• Haha
  • Wow
F7D3D640-36FE-4E06-A678-084D7306647C.jpeg

Whoever said she scrubbed her bio... she read here & made a new one. Now she's a single mom of 3. We must pity her. Lol I know moms with one child who don't have time to post on IG, much less color-coordinate it. With 3 kids, she must be a great multi-tasker... but wait... she has to hide in a pantry just to get away from them? How does one find such time to work 4 jobs and raise 3 kids all alone? Sheesh! All hail Queen Maloney! Says she hasn't had an anxiety attack since Corey moved out... what was this then?
24B8AE4B-1C29-4F3B-89B7-A1E583AB180F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree with most of what you said. However the ADHD comment is way out of pocket. That’s not how it works. It’s a neurodevelopmental disorder and is not a result of neglect. I have it and my parents were amazing attentive and loving in every aspect. Jayden might have it or she might not. Either way, Tracy is using it to excuse her behavior instead of giving her the support she needs.
I really think what this person is trying to say here is that Jaden‘s ADHD could be avoided or could’ve been avoided if Tracy wasn’t a neglectful mom. Pretty much insinuating that Jayden doesn’t have ADHD and that she is essentially neglected and needs her parents attention. That’s why she screams, throws temper tantrum‘s and Julian + Jayden fight. They are trying to get Tracy‘s attention. So for Tracy to say Jayden has ADHD…? She’s no doctor and that’s just some bullshit. Many healthcare professionals are now coming out and have done studies on how ADHD has been massively over diagnosed here in the USA. Is it a real disorder? Oh yes it is! absolutely! However, I think what this person is trying to say is that little Jayden probably doesn’t have ADHD she’s just neglected… Big difference. Tracy is absolutely the type of mom to have her kids medicated because she can’t and won’t deal with them.

just my take on the situation! I appreciate everybody’s opinions on this forum! I love reading all the different perspectives, theories and in some cases facts....

Happy early Mother’s Day to all the real mamas out there! 🥂 May you get a partial day of rest only to wake up to double the work load the following day 😉 Cheers! 😂 🥂

Jar jar binks lookin ass witch
Factssssssss

😂 😂

So I hadn’t looked at my burner for awhile, and just saw this in the message requests😂😂😂
What? Lol why would this person want to do that? What the...?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.