Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy, dudes defensive & hostile as duck. People normally converse with their tattoo artists and naturally get into the meaning/story behind their tattoos. Not saying every tattoo has to have significance, it could simply be art, but this woman asked politely out of curiosity, damn.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Holy, dudes defensive & hostile as duck. People normally converse with their tattoo artists and naturally get into the meaning/story behind their tattoos. Not saying every tattoo has to have significance, it could simply be art, but this woman asked politely out of curiosity, damn.
The shop has a lot of 1 star reviews because of behaviors like that. He thinks he’s hot tit for tattooing a washed up reality star 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone should post this screenshot on a google review of the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow what a bleeping dick

Reactions: 22
What TATTOO “ARTIST” calls a potential customer about a TATTOO inquiry a “nosey duck” is this guy for real? This place looks bleeping dirty as hell anyway. I would NEVER be caught getting inked from a bleeping rapist looking dude like him anyway. I hope he loses clients... like this is unacceptable. No wonder why he and big trash bag get along. Everything seems to trigger them to have a meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Eww. He is NASTY.

Reactions: 17
Guys. Hubby contracted covid. And then brought it home to me. It got really bad for him. Bad enough to be hospitalized for 5 days. I am so thankful for the health care here in Washington. And for all medical people. He's home now, resting. I was lucky enough to not have to go to the hospital but this cough wipes me out. The body ache, fever also win a prize. We both didn't lose our taste and smell. He did, however lose 22lbs in 2 weeks. I've lost 6. I was just "making sure" I still had my taste is my defense on that lol. Now, I'm not one to wish ill will on ANYBODY but seeing this estupida's posts about it, well Big T, Little Sweet P is sending you a big sloppy hello. Let's see how bruja I am 😉. Perra.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I just read some of the Google reviews for Forever Ink, and the owner Malakai is so rude. I understand no business wants a poor rating, but the way he handles criticism is seriously unprofessional.

Reactions: 23
Guys. Hubby contracted covid. And then brought it home to me. It got really bad for him. Bad enough to be hospitalized for 5 days. I am so thankful for the health care here in Washington. And for all medical people. He's home now, resting. I was lucky enough to not have to go to the hospital but this cough wipes me out. The body ache, fever also win a prize. We both didn't lose our taste and smell. He did, however lose 22lbs in 2 weeks. I've lost 6. I was just "making sure" I still had my taste is my defense on that lol. Now, I'm not one to wish ill will on ANYBODY but seeing this estupida's posts about it, well Big T, Little Sweet P is sending you a big sloppy hello. Let's see how bruja I am 😉. Perra.
Wow I'm so sorry mama. 😞 I hope you and hubby get to feeling better soon. Sending you healing prayers. You got this 💛

• Heart
Hope you guys are feeling better 🤍🤍 my aunt just had it. My uncle was just about to be fully vaccinated and he didn’t get it so i guess they work!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hope you guys are feeling better 🤍🤍 my aunt just had it. My uncle was just about to be fully vaccinated and he didn’t get it so i guess they work!!
Hubby got the 1st vaccination Monday. Came home from work with a fever Wednesday. We were convinced it was just vaccine side effects. Image my surprise when this wasn't the case. Now he has to start all over after a month from when he gets his last negative test and I have to wait a month too to even start Thank you for the love, ladies. Grateful to God I got it while here in Washington and not after I moved back to Cali near my parents. ❤❤❤

It’s a witch! I just got the first dose of the vaccine and it’s kicking my ass (I knew it would bc Covid and the long haul effects did). Glad your hubs is doing better and home and that you’re on the mend!! My recommendation is rest, rest, rest! And listen to your body!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope you both recover quickly. Sending prayers! 🤍

Wow the tattoo prick blocked me I never said a peep.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope you and your husband have a speedy recovery. I had it, and it was pretty bad. Weeks later, I still have the cough, I can’t take a deep breath, and I have a metal taste in my mouth.
For the past 4 weeks, all I eat are caldos, full of vegetables, and lots of fruit and nuts. I have put on 10 of the 20 lbs I lost, I’m almost back to normal. Sleep, whenever you can. Take naps, the more rest your body gets, the quicker you will heal. This really helped me...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.