Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember on the early podcast she was like OMG I am soooo glad I'm married... I could never date again. Its so crappy out there being single. LOL jokes on her. Back to square one but now you have 3 babies.
I remember this! Karma has a funny way of working out lol. I feel like everything she has claimed in the early podcast days has bit her in the ass because karma caught up with her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Random saying. I saw this on FB. It’s from an inspirational figure. But it’s so true.
“People can perfect an image, but they can never fake their FRUIT.”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Corey’s a deadbeat. Even when his siste has him on her Instagram he is more involved with Raven’s kids than his own. Tracy’s bad but he’s no better. He loved that fame just as much. Otherwise why was he banging cast members until one finally stuck.

Has she been riding a horse? Be sure this ain’t a thigh gap it’s bowlegged. 😂

And Julian isn’t going to be taking to any girls if she doesn’t get him the schooling he needs. She’s worried about keeping from girls at 3 years old, but has no concerns with teaching him sign language or learning it and teaching the girls too. 🤬
Yeah i totally hear you. I just see him a lot different than the 21yr old we saw on jerseylicious. Life hit him pretty hard and as someone who also lost their father way too soon at a young age I think maybe I just relate/sympathize with him more. He’s pretty quiet and depressed.. Tracy is still the loud, rude obnoxious witch posting daily about her attention seeking depression allegedly caused by a failed marriage. She must not have had any life changing trauma happen to her. Life has given me so many lemons and I hate the taste of lemonade.. you won’t find me crying about it on social media though.

p.s appreciation for everyone on here! Thank you for creating these forms and adding to conversations / different point of views!! xo

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 543471

I feel like because shes not in a relationship/marriage now she has to tit on couples/relationships/marraige. When she was married it was all about oh your man and dress for your man and keep your man and blablabla. Shes on of those ppl/fake friend that will never ever be truly happy for someone because she always wants to have everything and if she doesnt shes jealous or bitter and shits on it. Shes so wierd. And its not like shes posts things like oh my heart is hurt i dont know if i can ever trust again its always geared at oh well if youre dating someone theyre cheating on you because i got cheated on therefore everyone is being cheated on, once again she cannot ever take ownership for her situations. It always has to be oh well xyz happened cus everyone except me is crappy 🙄
I literally said this the other day.. she takes LITERALLY everything in her life and makes it her only personality trait. she is the epitome of a pick me witch. do not trust her, she is a fugly slut ( I hope someone gets this humor)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 543314

She drives me crazyy
Random find from where?! Thats how u kno its either a plus size store or a super wierd cheap knock off. Something that shes clearly embarrassed about. Cus wtf. Every other influencer will say "amazon, search womens etc etc"
Could this be the same one?? The color seems a little off to me but the little spots look the same. 🤷 lol
Screenshot_20210423-170155_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
she took off princess armor and the podcast from her bio... hmm
It says public figure. 😂😂😂😂😂

1. Why do people do this?
2. How bleeping old is she?
3. She won’t learn sign language you know she wouldn’t shave her head.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Exactly. She doesn’t sacrifice tit. She can’t even inconvenience herself to learn sign language. Anyone in the deaf community will tell you how detrimental that is for a deaf child. She doesn’t care though. She’s too lazy. It’s too much work. I do believe she would make sacrifices to have a “normal son” though because that would make her life look better and that’s important to her.

Reactions: 23
If it weren’t for the tacky free clothes would the girls have clothing at all? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If it weren’t for the tacky free clothes would the girls have clothing at all? 🙄
Nope they wouldn’t. Reese’s has been sending Tracy free tacky clothes ever since they were babies, but I’m pretty sure she just sends the stuff that sits around and no one buys. But then again I’m also surprised how she has been in business that long since her clothes are cheap quality and very overpriced, and tacky! Guess there is a market for that 😂

Reactions: 16

I dunno why she keeps trying to ship Leo and Kate. Kate is married and Leo doesn’t believe in it. Btw: the second image on that meme is from a movie they did together about 10 years ago but I don’t think she even knows that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly. She doesn’t sacrifice tit. She can’t even inconvenience herself to learn sign language. Anyone in the deaf community will tell you how detrimental that is for a deaf child. She doesn’t care though. She’s too lazy. It’s too much work. I do believe she would make sacrifices to have a “normal son” though because that would make her life look better and that’s important to her.
That was the point of the cochlear implants. She thought they were an instant fix. That there wouldn’t be a need for ASL, there wouldn’t be a need for Speech Therapy. Once he had the surgery he was supposed to be fixed. He wasn’t so she gave up. That’s what she does, that’s who she is.

She cracks me up with her “only a few people know” bullshit. Every time she says that, she wants people to pry.... which means she’s about to tell us something looking for a lot of pity.

she is very predictable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What in the hell!?!? witch ever hear of lotion?? Look at her hands, my god!! They look so dry and crusty, just like her lips!!
798B0FB2-E490-41B0-8BD3-F5DE048E0D84.png
C0F1F07D-8F02-4766-9DC1-E9A17A5C4E77.png

• Sick
What in the hell!?!? witch ever hear of lotion?? Look at her hands, my god!! They look so dry and crusty, just like her lips!!
View attachment 543755View attachment 543756
Why do her hands look dirty?!? They shouldn’t be looking like that, especially after getting tattoos. You’re supposed to wash, pat dry then apply A&D or the tattoo sav they give if they use that instead of A&D. Now I completely see why Echo didn’t want to do them....

Why do her hands look dirty?!? They shouldn’t be looking like that, especially after getting tattoos. You’re supposed to wash, pat dry then apply A&D or the tattoo sav they give if they use that instead of A&D. Now I completely see why Echo didn’t want to do them....
Her fake tan is coming off. I’m sorry, her Sicilian skin is coming off, that’s why they look dirty and patchy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.