Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yall didn't notice she photoshopped her girls butts I'm those horrible outfits
That’s so sick. What parent does that? She is so bleeping disgusting. sAvE tHe cHiLdReN tRaY. She’s always talking about how there’s so many pedos in the world... girl you’re advertising your kids to them

Reactions: 20
B8489C04-B0E5-4BAF-BD9D-767D7C264382.jpeg

More misery. Girl. First off clearly u ignored red flags cos ur own parents didn't attend your wedding you know how much they had to dislike him to do that??? There was stuff on blogs online back then about him being a cheater. Its common knowledge he tried to sleep with the whole JL cast. Not saying any of this is an excuse but still if he had that reputation and you got involved anyway you cant now go around painting ever man with the same brush. And also again she makes herself out to be perfect she did everything right but he cheated 🙄 yea ok. This from the person who refuses to get a job to help her kids. Maybe just maybe tracy you suck as a partner and maybe that added to why corey cheated....stop shitting on everyone. Imagine her friends like julia ashley kryssi that are married or getting married....like nice tit to post constantly....so bitter. I feel that until she grows up and gets a job and takes ownership of her life she will stay unhappy. Which is sad shes literally choosing misery instead of leaving that behind putting in the work and bettering her life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone catch the deeply disturbing photoshop in her stories? The pic of her and Kryssi in Julie’s wedding? I’d take a screeenshot but then I’d get blocked. I’ve made way to many burners. 😂

Reactions: 13
A924D296-65B9-495D-9D1E-DF26CEC2AB60.jpeg
8CEE83C4-F1DC-495E-9D00-C942F8101DC4.jpeg
DCFE48E7-AD9B-4171-8C45-E24D5D6CD069.jpeg
66E92E6D-E246-4779-900A-8518B0912252.jpeg

WoW he’s a gem 💎 but I guess when you associate with Trash, you are trash

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Wooooowww the racism
Ebonics? Pfft. That just goes to show what kind of ppl tracy associates herself with

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg those pics of the girls in the jumpsuits ... she couldnt even put shoes on them for the pics! If ya gonna put your kids on a model pedestal at least make sure theyre dressed head to toe nicely?
You can tell she’s bombed out, those girls dont get nice hair anymore. They either have hair that is barely brushed or braids that were in for a week pulled out and left 🙄 Get ya tit together Tracy

Reactions: 16
What’s going on with Big T’s arm here?!? We’ve all seen the unedited pics of her at the wedding and she was huge .. is it a photoshop botch? It’s discoloured 🤔
Ummmm. This is pretty much blackface. Why does she do this? Not a good look for her.

Reactions: 12
I don't know about y'all but this Justin seems like a real cornball 😂😂😂 with his dunkin's iced coffee, pinkie up, cheesing TGIF!!! All happy and tit he's feeling important enough to block people. He got a little attention and now he's the man. My god they are perfect for each other. Lol and his name starts with a J. You know how she feels about those J's lol
Been on here for a few months and absolutely loveeee reading everything and never thought I’d have my own story to share haha I added him on Instagram and he immediately commented under one of my pics “sexy witch” then DMd me and said that we “should smash” and that he wants to “raw dog it”. Such a classy dude. They may very well be meant for each other like you said lmao

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Been on here for a few months and absolutely loveeee reading everything and never thought I’d have my own story to share haha I added him on Instagram and he immediately commented under one of my pics “sexy witch” then DMd me and said that we “should smash” and that he wants to “raw dog it”. Such a classy dude. They may very well be meant for each other like you said lmao
👀 come through with those receipts 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have second hand embarrassment for Tracy but I doubt she even cares to be honest. How embarrassing that she has all these people calling her out because of how crappy of a person she is. I would be so embarrassed 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.