Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy: It’s your birthday, but let’s make it all about me. 🙄

Yall didn't notice she photoshopped her girls butts I'm those horrible outfits
This is disgusting. Who does this to their 4 and 6 year old children. It’s bad enough she puts these stripper outfits on them but to photoshop butts on them. That’s just disturbing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tracy: It’s your birthday, but let’s make it all about me. 🙄

This is disgusting. Who does this to their 4 and 6 year old children. It’s bad enough she puts these stripper outfits on them but to photoshop butts on them. That’s just disturbing.
Talk about being about as shallow as you can bleeping come…Everything’s about TRACY

Also, totally not surprised to see her new boyfriend Justin a.k.a. her tattoo artist in the DM’s of some other girl 😂 😂 Keep running from your problems Tracy and you will continue to attract what you are… Trash 🗑 and cheaters just like Corey was, remember? Enjoy babe! What a catch 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That guy is so cringe posting she's so hot "isn't she?" Like STOPPP and how rude when that person asked about the tattoo. And those DMs...total trash they're made for each other..they def smashed 1000%

And his little dermal by his eye is so..feminine. I just cant..she should be embarrassed to entertain this clear LOSER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How often do your kids see your face Tracy?? lol
View attachment 544746
Big T is the epitome of why we aren’t going to come out of this pandemic anytime soon. Either you get vaccinated and follow guidelines or if you are truly apprehensive for whatever reason (I’m not trying to shame anyone) then you continue following guidelines by wearing masks. I haven’t been to a restaurant or indoors in over a year. I’ve had 5 good friends lose their healthy parents to this thing, friends who are doctors who have PTSD from watching people die alone. refrigerated trucks parked around the corner from me with dead bodies waiting to be buried. I have a friend who is now only slated to live 10 years unless she is able to find a match for a new liver. This is the reality, going out to eat is a luxury and these businesses are doing their best to mitigate by mask requirements. No one is owed the luxury of going out to eat but if you do, do your best to be respectful of guidelines. Every minute you breath into a space is more viral load you’re letting out if you happen to be infected. This stupid witch had a friend who lost not one but TWO parents to this disease and yet she still wants to go off about brain washing. You’re a bleeping idiot Tracy, you have no cognitive thinking skills or empathy for how much people have lost. You absolutely disgusting pig, I hope you never have to feel what it’s like to lose someone you love because of other people’s poor decisions. Your tattoos are ugly just like you, skank.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The shop has a lot of 1 star reviews because of behaviors like that. He thinks he’s hot tit for tattooing a washed up reality star 🤣
Let's face it, anyone that has anything to do with her isnt likely to be a nice person. Like attracts like 😑

Reactions: 24
Life will keep giving her the SAME problems if she hasn't learned from them. She is doomed to repeat the last 10 years over and over again

• Heart
Reactions: 23
e
View attachment 544746
Why are the girl who lost her parents, Sammy, Julie, Ashley all of them still friends with this stupid loser piece of human excrement???? She’s still a denier. If I’d lost my parents and had a friend like this she’d be CUT THE duck OFF!

You’re mentally 16 so doesn’t shock me.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
View attachment 544746
I have never met someone who tempted the devil like this beluga whale does. She is so brave talking all this mess bc she doesn't go anywhere unless it's "closed for her." She can't be everywhere for everyone. What is her "Nonina" got this? witch would be crying. I can promise that. She better bleeping pray it doesn't spread at her kids school to her kids then her. With her weight and her asthma, this witch is in for an awakening. Not one to wish ill will on anyone but that cornicello only gonna do so much sis. Pray it doesnt affect you. You have talked a big enough game for karma to hear. Asshat.

Just look at Ted Nugent. Karma caught his ass real quick. Thought he was gonna die. Couldn't happen to a finer man. Another asshat. Que bueño. Payasos 🤡🤡🤡.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If anyone needs a laugh, Jess has me blocked on my personal Facebook. Other than me being in CB before I got the boot, I never communicated with Jess 😂 she was real pressed when they blocked me on ALL their instas and Facebook (Tracy didn’t block me on FB tho😂)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
View attachment 544746
HEY duck FACES......
My residents haven’t hugged their family members in over a year. The only time they see them without a mask is via FaceTime or Skype. Oh and the only way their loved one gets to be bedside is if they’ve begun the process of dying.... DYING.... THEY HAVE TO BEGIN THE PROCESS OF DYING IN ORDER TO HAVE THEIR FAMILY BEDSIDE AND NOT 6 feet away.. They are suffering because of fuckfaces like you.... the assholes who won’t comply... the assholes who think this is all a joke because the personal effect isn’t personal enough..... Trash attracts Trash.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I literally dislike her. 🤬

If anyone needs a laugh, Jess has me blocked on my personal Facebook. Other than me being in CB before I got the boot, I never communicated with Jess 😂 she was real pressed when they blocked me on ALL their instas and Facebook (Tracy didn’t block me on FB tho😂)
She acts like she knows Italian food and how to cook it. I’m not Italian and I’m almost 100% sure I can cook it better than she ever could. duck you Tracy you’re a dumb ignorant witch.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
View attachment 543314

She drives me crazyy
Random find from where?! Thats how u kno its either a plus size store or a super wierd cheap knock off. Something that shes clearly embarrassed about. Cus wtf. Every other influencer will say "amazon, search womens etc etc"
[/QUOTE]
Right, but if it was a name brand she would mention it. She's so dumb. What does random find mean ? Not the first time she says that. How about random find at ......store/online/brand etc . It's really not that difficult. Then again if she is not sponsored she won't give anyone free publicity. As if amazon needs her to promote them. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 543314

She drives me crazyy
Random find from where?! Thats how u kno its either a plus size store or a super wierd cheap knock off. Something that shes clearly embarrassed about. Cus wtf. Every other influencer will say "amazon, search womens etc etc"
Right, but if it was a name brand she would mention it. She's so dumb. What does random find mean ? Not the first time she says that. How about random find at ......store/online/brand etc . It's really not that difficult. Then again if she is not sponsored she won't give anyone free publicity. As if amazon needs her to promote them. 🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
Like you said, she doesn’t want people to know where she really shops when she can’t make money off promoting it. If she admits she shops plus size, she has to admit she doesn’t have the amazing body she photoshops on Instagram. She’s weird, she’s obviously comfortable enough in her size to be out in public in half the tit she wears, yet not online... like wtf? Make it make sense.

Reactions: 17
1AB639FF-F508-4768-9611-82BAB84D9AC0.jpeg
C39987E7-71DF-449A-B180-ED7CA14A9971.jpeg

Weird she would post the 2017 thing...like we get it...you and corey are divorced....thanks for telling us yet again.
Also the other one is odd cos its very close to the truth surprised she posted it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's amazing considering how reckless she is and how much tit she talks, she hasn't caught Covid. Yet people who are taking this seriously, and taking precautions, are getting sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.