Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...the irony
Has anybody tried Tracy’s promo code for boom bod and does it actually work? I know there’s been talk and speculation that she is an actually sponsored by them because they don’t follow her etc. Or is it just a generic promo code that she uses and pretends like it’s hers?

Reactions: 9
Has anybody tried Tracy’s promo code for boom bod and does it actually work? I know there’s been talk and speculation that she is an actually sponsored by them because they don’t follow her etc. Or is it just a generic promo code that she uses and pretends like it’s hers?
Someone pointed out that it was a generic discount code, pointing out that she apparently isn’t really partnered with them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate all her tattoos. None are for those kids. Not a single one. Every single one she got was for her and her only. The names, sure whatever. But then it went further with the Ace tattoo behind her ear 🙄 then the ILY symbol for him on her arm 🤦🏻‍♀️ horrible placement and so poorly done. Now it's the crap script of "fourever"...someone let this girl find an actual artist.
The best one yet is the 🌶 on her thumb 🤣 stupid.
Shes looking more and more like a detention desk with her cheap 30 minute tattoos.
Yes thank you! All of her tattoos look so cheap.. and you can seriously find every single one in a google search. The “🤟” annoys me to my core. The placement is HORRIBLE and it looks so awkward on her. First of all, she doesn’t learn sign language at all - but if the story was different and she was truly involved in the deaf community with her son ... she could have taken a picture of Julian’s hand making the ILY sign & Echo could have traced it... but noo, she would much rather be a google tattoo advertisement.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Soooo, who’s gonna message her friend who’s parents both died from covid... with this little gem?
Droplets. The answer is droplets. bleeping DROPLETS. *screams into the void faureuer*

Someone pointed out that it was a generic discount code, pointing out that she apparently isn’t really partnered with them.
Yep that was me. It’s generic, you don’t get a specialized code until your generic one is used a certain number of times. You don’t make any commission until you have the personalized code active.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes thank you! All of her tattoos look so cheap.. and you can seriously find every single one in a google search. The “🤟” annoys me to my core. The placement is HORRIBLE and it looks so awkward on her. First of all, she doesn’t learn sign language at all - but if the story was different and she was truly involved in the deaf community with her son ... she could have taken a picture of Julian’s hand making the ILY sign & Echo could have traced it... but noo, she would much rather be a google tattoo advertisement.
And the funny thing is, Echo is extremely meticulous when it comes to doing a tattoo he actually likes. So my guess is that he sees Tracy is garbage when it comes to Julian so he jacked her tattoo... cause if he was proud of it, it would have been on his page and it’s not. Also, he does hand tattoos and he refused to do Tracy’s sooooo there’s more to the story there.

Reactions: 18
So she said Echo doesnt like doing finger tattoos but hes done them on her before. Im confused 🤔 🤔

Reactions: 14
804FCB03-FE88-4B9C-965D-ECD6B8AD6588.jpeg

She drives me crazyy
Random find from where?! Thats how u kno its either a plus size store or a super wierd cheap knock off. Something that shes clearly embarrassed about. Cus wtf. Every other influencer will say "amazon, search womens etc etc"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m curious to hear your guys’ views... I just had a random thought;

If Corey was an only child who had his own place; do we still think he would be “involved” in the kids’ lives?!

I ask because even when he’s physically there he’s never “present”. He seems checked out from them and only really does anything with them when his sisters and their kids are also there. My personal opinion, the kids are just jacking his single style and he’d be a full on dead beat (no child support, no contact)

Reactions: 22
View attachment 543314

She drives me crazyy
Random find from where?! Thats how u kno its either a plus size store or a super wierd cheap knock off. Something that shes clearly embarrassed about. Cus wtf. Every other influencer will say "amazon, search womens etc etc"
“yea it was a super random find.. I found it in a dumpster behind dunkin donuts”

I’m curious to hear your guys’ views... I just had a random thought;

If Corey was an only child who had his own place; do we still think he would be “involved” in the kids’ lives?!

I ask because even when he’s physically there he’s never “present”. He seems checked out from them and only really does anything with them when his sisters and their kids are also there. My personal opinion, the kids are just jacking his single style and he’d be a full on dead beat (no child support, no contact)
Corey’s not an attention bleep posting 24/7 so it’s hard to know forsure. Honestly I think he’s involved with his kids and loves them more than their part-time mother using them as accessories.

I think Corey wanted the real life family and Tbag ruined it chasing reality fame. I loved when they were a relatable family - going to carnivals, family boardwalk days, bringing the kids to watch his baseball games, Tbag and the kids waiting in the car to pick him up at the train station after work. None of this bs Instagram life and turning the kids into “mini influencers” ... I think Corey just enjoys playing with the kids on the back deck he built on a normal afternoon without taking 500 pics for the gram. Tbag paints a horrible picture of him and he doesn’t show anything bad to prove her accusations right sooooo idk just my thoughts. He’s not the best parent, but he’s also not the worst.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
“yea it was a super random find.. I found it in a dumpster behind dunkin donuts”

Corey’s not an attention bleep posting 24/7 so it’s hard to know forsure. Honestly I think he’s involved with his kids and loves them more than their part-time mother using them as accessories.

I think Corey wanted the real life family and Tbag ruined it chasing reality fame. I loved when they were a relatable family - going to carnivals, family boardwalk days, bringing the kids to watch his baseball games, Tbag and the kids waiting in the car to pick him up at the train station after work. None of this bs Instagram life and turning the kids into “mini influencers” ... I think Corey just enjoys playing with the kids on the back deck he built on a normal afternoon without taking 500 pics for the gram. Tbag paints a horrible picture of him and he doesn’t show anything bad to prove her accusations right sooooo idk just my thoughts. He’s not the best parent, but he’s also not the worst.
Corey’s a deadbeat. Even when his siste has him on her Instagram he is more involved with Raven’s kids than his own. Tracy’s bad but he’s no better. He loved that fame just as much. Otherwise why was he banging cast members until one finally stuck.

Has she been riding a horse? Be sure this ain’t a thigh gap it’s bowlegged. 😂

And Julian isn’t going to be taking to any girls if she doesn’t get him the schooling he needs. She’s worried about keeping from girls at 3 years old, but has no concerns with teaching him sign language or learning it and teaching the girls too. 🤬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
11E3EB1D-BC1A-466A-A91A-148AC1FE9EBF.jpeg

I feel like because shes not in a relationship/marriage now she has to tit on couples/relationships/marraige. When she was married it was all about oh your man and dress for your man and keep your man and blablabla. Shes on of those ppl/fake friend that will never ever be truly happy for someone because she always wants to have everything and if she doesnt shes jealous or bitter and shits on it. Shes so wierd. And its not like shes posts things like oh my heart is hurt i dont know if i can ever trust again its always geared at oh well if youre dating someone theyre cheating on you because i got cheated on therefore everyone is being cheated on, once again she cannot ever take ownership for her situations. It always has to be oh well xyz happened cus everyone except me is crappy 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 543471

I feel like because shes not in a relationship/marriage now she has to tit on couples/relationships/marraige. When she was married it was all about oh your man and dress for your man and keep your man and blablabla. Shes on of those ppl/fake friend that will never ever be truly happy for someone because she always wants to have everything and if she doesnt shes jealous or bitter and shits on it. Shes so wierd. And its not like shes posts things like oh my heart is hurt i dont know if i can ever trust again its always geared at oh well if youre dating someone theyre cheating on you because i got cheated on therefore everyone is being cheated on, once again she cannot ever take ownership for her situations. It always has to be oh well xyz happened cus everyone except me is crappy 🙄
This!! It’s either “every man is a cheater” or “get your man out of my DMs” like chill Big T not every man is a cheater! She’s so miserable and jealous

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 543471

Remember on the early podcast she was like OMG I am soooo glad I'm married... I could never date again. Its so crappy out there being single. LOL jokes on her. Back to square one but now you have 3 babies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.