Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 539901
who in their right mind wouldpu for one mini-sode a month? Extra content being what??? I will never tell people how to spend their $$ but come on - the least they could give us more than a 5 min episode. And no- a lot of sponsors were lost because of Tracy’s awful attitude and disgusting views.
I mean it’s not just the mini. You get that mini for the $3 lvl. I’m on the $12 lvl and u also get a deleted scenes epi each month, and epis without ads. He hasn’t done it in a while but there ar usually Alan’s jerseyvicious episodes too. Something about a technical problem stopped the last watch party? Idk I couldn’t tune in.

Reactions: 10
LMAO @ due to covid. No, you lost sponsors because one of your hosts is an all lives matter, conspiracy theory, loose cannon. Who thinks it’s okay to oogle men of color, but not give them the same rights as white men.

If they lose the podcast, T will go off the deep end.
And because no one, not a single soul, wants to listen to nonstop episodes about sex! That’s all they talk about. It’s not meaningful content, and only a select few saddies find joy in listening to that. Most listeners want real content they can relate to, talk about PPD, talk about being an actual single mom who provides, talk about the struggles of divorce, heck Jess could even give us a police wife’s perspective during all the craziness in this world. But that would require Tracy having an ounce of intellect in her mind which she lacks, and it would require her to let jess talk for once. Posting pics with fake dildos isn’t cutting it for anyone. We aren’t the only ones who think this, that podcast has so many 1 star reviews (and that’s generous) with the same feedback.

the only people I can think of who want to listen to 2 women in their early and late 30s (jess is pushing 40) are a bunch of teenagers in high school. Maybe....but they’re probably just laughing at these 2 fools lol

• Heart
Reactions: 29
came across a tiktok of a man explaining that if your wife is spending all your money, then you don't make enough money. and to go make more money for her. Tracy was on that quick.
Screenshot_20210421-125248_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20210421-125250_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 539901
who in their right mind wouldpu for one mini-sode a month? Extra content being what??? I will never tell people how to spend their $$ but come on - the least they could give us more than a 5 min episode. And no- a lot of sponsors were lost because of Tracy’s awful attitude and disgusting views.

I think this is BS. Less people are listening cause they are interested in the content Tracy & Jess are talking about. There are soo many podcasts i listen to and none have been halted due to covid in fact some have been recording 2 episodes a week. Also the podcasts i listen to dont ask for money to support their podcasts. This is the only one ive ever heard of doing this.

Reactions: 29
Y’all can think I’m petty but OCD is a real disorder. I have a close friend that suffers from it. When it’s used as a joke it annoys me. Say you like the coordination, the Color scheme, the conformity. Don’t make light of an actual disorder. Because we know if this witch actually OCD, the kids wouldn’t look homeless, her house wouldn’t be a mess, and she wouldn’t dress her son in girls clothes.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Y’all can think I’m petty but OCD is a real disorder. I have a close friend that suffers from it. When it’s used as a joke it annoys me. Say you like the coordination, the Color scheme, the conformity. Don’t make light of an actual disorder. Because we know if this witch actually OCD, the kids wouldn’t look homeless, her house wouldn’t be a mess, and she wouldn’t dress her son in girls clothes.
This! I have a close family member who’s life was shattered from severe OCD. I hate when people use the term so loosely.

Reactions: 20
came across a tiktok of a man explaining that if your wife is spending all your money, then you don't make enough money. and to go make more money for her. Tracy was on that quick.View attachment 539978View attachment 539977
I hope this witch never finds a man with money just because she's a money hungry, greedy ass, gold digging waste of space. Make your own money witch! Stop trying to find a man to live off of.

Side note. I have no issue with a man being the bread winner and the wife gets to stay home and spend. I just don't want her to get it because she's so freaking lazy and a user. Pretty sure I don't have to wish too hard though. No respectable man who has worked hard to make a nice life for himself is going to want to bring her into it. I understand not everyone who makes really good money has went to college but I'm just going to imagine for a second a man who graduated college, has a great job and earns good money is going to want to introduce her to his family.
Hi family this is my girlfriend Tracy. She posts on tiktok and Instagram for a living and has 3 kids. Isn't she great. The family's faces..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I mean it’s not just the mini. You get that mini for the $3 lvl. I’m on the $12 lvl and u also get a deleted scenes epi each month, and epis without ads. He hasn’t done it in a while but there ar usually Alan’s jerseyvicious episodes too. Something about a technical problem stopped the last watch party? Idk I couldn’t tune in.
Haha love your user name. I can't believe anyone would pay money to listen to this nasty dog lookin witch talk about her bj skills which prob suck and her nasty ass sex life that I doubt she even has. And there's no way the podcast lost listeners due to covid and ppl not "commuting"..more ppl are home with nothing to do so why wouldnt more ppl tune in instead of less? Oh yea bc their content sucks! Ive seen so many other podcasts say they're number of listeners has skyrocketed since covid so if theirs dropped its obvious why. No one wants to continuously hear about ur nasty weird triangle shaped tongue sucking dick all the time u nutty ass witch. Lol phew glad i got that off my chest lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Captain of the idiots hailing from idiotville.
*clears throat*

Tracy is being three things. The captian of the USS Misery, the pilot of misery airlines and the editor-in-chief of Misery Magazine. I can’t take it anymore, she needs to put a smile on that face.

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW 😂😂😂 (tracy’s exact words on jerseylicious talking about olivia)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“So happy to be the first to wear this style” does she not know that drag queens have been wearing these style hats forever?!?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
4324CAB0-F69F-4C09-9369-6F673EF9A690.jpeg
FB98348E-C731-4BC6-92EB-49DA7F9989AB.jpeg

Maybe instead of weight loss surgery she just got plastic surgery on her face? Or shes just lost her mind completely and gotten crazy with the photoshop......who even is this cus its not tracy her selfies yesterday had a completely diff face shape shes off her rocker with these

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.