Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember once she posted a story on her instagram and Jayden had no shirt on underneath a cover but then she started fighting with Julian and instead of putting the phone down Tracy would cover Jaydens chest with her hand anytime she moved while trying to stop them from fighting. I wanted so bad to comment asking her if this was really necessary to film and just put the effing phone down for once. And I want to add whenenever I have left a comment on something she posts she’s always replied back and rather quickly too. So if she was getting all these DMs from guys like she claims or from businesses wanting her to promote their stuff there would be no way she would have time to reply back to a hater so quickly lol.

Reactions: 20
You’re so right she’s a terrible dancer! At their last bad examples party I think 2 Halloween’s ago, where she had the purple outfit- one of the saddies posted a video of her “breaking it down” and she looked sooooo bad. I can’t find it now but I know it’s out there!
This gem?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
You’re so right she’s a terrible dancer! At their last bad examples party I think 2 Halloween’s ago, where she had the purple outfit- one of the saddies posted a video of her “breaking it down” and she looked sooooo bad. I can’t find it now but I know it’s out there!
I have it and it's not letting me post lol wtf

This gem?
Yes!! I was trying to post the screen record to cut out the profile info because I didn't want her going back there and getting it removed but that's the one lol

Reactions: 10
I have it and it's not letting me post lol wtf

Yes!! I was trying to post the screen record to cut out the profile info because I didn't want her going back there and getting it removed but that's the one lol
Part of her must not care too much because it appears in her tagged pics and Jess commented on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Part of her must not care too much because it appears in her tagged pics and Jess commented on it 😂
She doesn’t want her fans to realize she doesn’t want photoshopped pics out there😂

By that I mean if she untags herself or asks her not to post it, the fan might tell (and post it anyway) and turn against her

Reactions: 9
her children need sit down dinners like they are a family. I wonder when the last time she cooked and had the four of them eat together. I’m a single mom and make sure when I have my kids to always cook a good dinner and sit down together. And you know damn well she isn’t cooking for them because she would show them all sitting at the table eating if she did.
💯. We sat down to dinner as a familyuntil my kids were in high school, until they got part time jobs and weren’t home. We still sit down as a family on Sundays when we’re all home. The dinner table is where you talk about your day and your feelings.

She doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings but her own. She’s teaching those kids how to be a narcissist. 😞

Reactions: 19
709CEFC4-D7C1-4706-81B5-B37FF844863D.jpeg

I think tracy is starting to jump ship and put all her mommy dearest dreams on jayden.....so now jaydens not a demon now shes got mommys personality? Sooo is that what tracy was like as a child? I wonder if so many ppl have commented that jada is so spunky and destined to be a star and sky is so shy that now tracy is thinking hmmm hoq can i pimp out jayden to make money? I dunno i just feel like that comment is a change from her usual narrative and that she'll be building on that.....like "oh jayden ended up on reality tv cus shes just like mommy" as she runs to cash the royalty cheque😒

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Everytime someone says they saw her and she is not that size she always denies it . Someone saw her LDW down the shore , she said that was a lie. witch was out in public for 5 days straight. But when someone says they saw her and she looked great then she admits she was there .
Why can’t she pull a Khloe Kardashian and take a full body video for us to see to prove she doesn’t look like people say she does. I mean, if her body is A1 and slim thicc like she claims, why’s she only posting selfies and dancing, sorry, having a seizure in front of the mirror in that black outfit???

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can I just say these threads are absolutely lit and my favorite thing to catch up on? Ive been reading here for like a year but yall catch absolutely everything. Great job ladies! Y'all are too funny and this witch gets nothing past us haha

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And I’ll leave it at that. Maybe he really knows nothing, or maybe he just won’t confirm anything
I’m going with he won’t confirm because then she will blame him for the word getting out that she had the surgery

Reactions: 23
View attachment 539610

I think tracy is starting to jump ship and put all her mommy dearest dreams on jayden.....so now jaydens not a demon now shes got mommys personality? Sooo is that what tracy was like as a child? I wonder if so many ppl have commented that jada is so spunky and destined to be a star and sky is so shy that now tracy is thinking hmmm hoq can i pimp out jayden to make money? I dunno i just feel like that comment is a change from her usual narrative and that she'll be building on that.....like "oh jayden ended up on reality tv cus shes just like mommy" as she runs to cash the royalty cheque😒
This is what pisses me off about her, besides the long list of other things, but when it comes to Jayden, she really really pisses me off. For the longest.... Jayden has been Corey’s mini me, Corey’s twin and yada yada until they divorced, then she was some random cousin’s mini me and whatever..... for the longest time, Jayden was a “brat” a “loudmouth” “annoying” and my personal favorite that this woman deserves a beat down for is “the reason mommy is mad or sad” so duck off with this doting on Jayden tit. It’s so bleeping fake it’s aggravating. I hope and pray Jayden one day tells Tracy where she can go. She has tormented that child from day one. Tracy is so narcissistic, those kids have no shot. 😪

Reactions: 21
26EA8B99-AE23-4F73-9245-1BA74D19748A.png

who in their right mind wouldpu for one mini-sode a month? Extra content being what??? I will never tell people how to spend their $$ but come on - the least they could give us more than a 5 min episode. And no- a lot of sponsors were lost because of Tracy’s awful attitude and disgusting views.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
LMAO @ due to covid. No, you lost sponsors because one of your hosts is an all lives matter, conspiracy theory, loose cannon. Who thinks it’s okay to oogle men of color, but not give them the same rights as white men.

If they lose the podcast, T will go off the deep end.

View attachment 539901
who in their right mind wouldpu for one mini-sode a month? Extra content being what??? I will never tell people how to spend their $$ but come on - the least they could give us more than a 5 min episode. And no- a lot of sponsors were lost because of Tracy’s awful attitude and disgusting views.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.