Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another post of those dirty looking children wearing Reese’s tit pieces. Blows my mind that they’re around several adults and no one steps up and helps the practice proper hygiene. That is the BARE MINIMUM! TRASHBAG- CLEAN YOUR GOD DAMN CHILDREN YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How disgusting to get wsl then instead of documenting it and helping others that need/want it, she totally deceives everyone and claims she’s dieting and starts throwing out what meals she’s eating like she’s some type of keto expert? Wish someone with a burner would just expose her but I’m sure the post would be deleted sooo quick

Lol
She just posted the boombob crap and someone commented that she looked happier in the second pic (I think they thought the before was the after and vice versa) meaning they thought she looked thinner in the before haha. Of course it was deleted almost immediately

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she look bigger in the after? This witch is so full of tit.

Have weight loss surgery and still try and sell this crap? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

How disgusting to get wsl then instead of documenting it and helping others that need/want it, she totally deceives everyone and claims she’s dieting and starts throwing out what meals she’s eating like she’s some type of keto expert? Wish someone with a burner would just expose her but I’m sure the post would be deleted sooo quick

Lol
She just posted the boombob crap and someone commented that she looked happier in the second pic (I think they thought the before was the after and vice versa) meaning they thought she looked thinner in the before haha. Of course it was deleted almost immediately
I messaged that crap product. Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ahhhh... the good old Boom Bod post. At least this a) wasn't taken in her bathroom and b) wasn't mixed with her toothbrush. :ROFLMAO: She's movin on up!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She reminds me of the show Married w/ Children how Al Bundy was still obsessed w/ his HS football days 30 years later. Jerseylicious was over ten years ago she needs to get over it and get a real job. She will never be a reality star. All she is known for is the Tracy/Olivia drama and most people were team Olivia. All she does is post stories and tik taks from the boobs up all day every day. It’s pathetic.
You nailed it! She’s legit mrs bundy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is for Tracy you big fat white nasty smelling fat witch. Why you always lying on the motherfucking gram with your trifling dirty white racist ass you big fat witch oompa loompa body ass witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You can be a Trump supporter and not be racist.
I mean can you?? when someone so blatantly alines themselves with racist retoric, its really hard to believe that someone that admires that person doesn't share those same views.. same with the confederate flag.. if ya didn't support the views of slave owners having a right to bare slaves..during a war that was literally over just thats.. then it would only make sense that's what your views were..so why exactly are you flying that flag, sir?

trump is a racist, and by supporting him, you're saying that the things he says and does are correct and that's not right.

I don't trust trump or his supporters as much as a white teenage boy at a frat party that "just wants to make sure I get home safe"..its a no (always) for me dawg

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lol
Lmao I def wouldn’t say she looks happier in the pic where she’s wearing leggings and a sweatshirt—she looks like she was thrown into the picture and is giving the most awkward smile lol. I do think her “after” picture looks a lot better as a whole, even though it’s probably very misleading

Reactions: 16
Someone asked what her promo code for boombod was. When you look at her stories and swipe up, it’s a generic buy one get one code. I still call bullshit on her “partnership”. Boombod doesn’t need her fat ass shucking their products.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s intentionally wearing baggy pants in the “after” and she still looks fat af and horrible. Idgaf fat shaming her she’s a horrible person and does nothing to improve her situation. She is lazy af

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel very confident that she had it. The person who told me is close to her family member. They told me the date, how long she was in the hospital, and what hospital she was at. And it all adds up with her weirdly quiet no kid Easter. I totally understand if others don’t believe it though. We’ll see for sure when summer rolls around.
Yep. No body recent photos from boobs down either. Question is, is anyone going to see the difference since all her pics are photoshopped?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.