Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve pretty much confirmed she had it and most times it’s just an overnight stay. And insurance, Medicaid and other forms of public aid DO pay for it. Dumping syndrome is caused by taking in too much sugar and isn’t a long lasting thing. Most people learn after the first time not to do it again. And yes, after the surgery it requires a lifetime of daily vitamins and supplements. Also, pretty much everyone who has it loses a certain amount of hair but it comes back if they eat correctly and stay on the supplements correctly.

Believe me, I looked into it, took multiple classes in it and only changed my mind when the pandemic hit. So the person who said it’s only for lazy people can... well I don’t want to get banned so I’ll keep it to myself. But we do know Tracy is lazy and didn’t try any other way.

She’s a bleeping moron. Her friends parents DIED FROM COVID. 🤦🏼‍♀️

And this is NOT what you eat after WLS. She’ll lose the weight. Then she’ll gain it back and more.
I appreciate your input… I had no idea or at least forgot I think that you have done so much research on the topic. It’s really good to hear because all inputs and sides are welcome. Yeah it’s definitely not the easy way out it’s a lot of hard work a different hard but definitely hard and I’ll just leave it at that. Tracy is vile though for trying to lie about it and act like she’s just doing it all on her own naturally. The worst!

We’ve pretty much confirmed she had it and most times it’s just an overnight stay. And insurance, Medicaid and other forms of public aid DO pay for it. Dumping syndrome is caused by taking in too much sugar and isn’t a long lasting thing. Most people learn after the first time not to do it again. And yes, after the surgery it requires a lifetime of daily vitamins and supplements. Also, pretty much everyone who has it loses a certain amount of hair but it comes back if they eat correctly and stay on the supplements correctly.

Believe me, I looked into it, took multiple classes in it and only changed my mind when the pandemic hit. So the person who said it’s only for lazy people can... well I don’t want to get banned so I’ll keep it to myself. But we do know Tracy is lazy and didn’t try any other way.

She’s a bleeping moron. Her friends parents DIED FROM COVID. 🤦🏼‍♀️

And this is NOT what you eat after WLS. She’ll lose the weight. Then she’ll gain it back and more.
I’m trying to figure out what the food photo or video is of…? Rice? That’s a whole lot of fat though

Reactions: 12
I appreciate your input… I had no idea or at least forgot I think that you have done so much research on the topic. It’s really good to hear because all inputs and sides are welcome. Yeah it’s definitely not the easy way out it’s a lot of hard work a different hard but definitely hard and I’ll just leave it at that. Tracy is vile though for trying to lie about

it and act like she’s just doing it all on her own naturally. The worst!

I’m trying to figure out what the food photo or video is of…? Rice? That’s a whole lot of fat though
It’s cauliflower rice broccoli almond flour eggs and I forget what else. But if she JUST had the surgery this isn’t what you eat. She would be barely getting off purred foods and they encourage you to eat protein the most and first.

She 100% is one of the lazy ones who didn’t even come close to trying to lose weight on her own. She’ll fail because she didn’t have to work at it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a metabolic disorder and it makes it almost impossible for me to lose weight. As someone living with this, I don’t think WLS is a cop out. If I qualified and wasn’t chicken tit, I’d prob get it myself.

Now, that’s not to say that people like Trex don’t take advantage and aren’t lazy. She never put the work in to lose weight so I wholeheartedly agree it will come all back.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okayyyy let's all be real here. We are all aware that Tracy is overweight and i am not saying there is something wrong with that because i aint no skinny mini myself. HOWEVER, it is very disturbing to me that this witch is on the internet saying how she's losing weight but her chin and neck are all blended together in all of her pictures. You are only fooling yourself Tracy. Get your bleeping tit together. Get some bleeping help or you're gonna end up in a psych ward and regret this 10 years from now. Do it for your kids. Go on a real diet and workout. I lost almost 25 pounds just by walking 12,000 steps a day and GUESS WHAT?? I INCLUDE MY KIDS IN IT. We take walks around the park every single day after school and they stay in shape too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We all very well she would be posting gym selfies/workouts if the weight loss was about hard work and dedication!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t believe she got surgery. The person on here said she got it end of March. I’m not familiar with weight loss surgery but I don’t think she’d be eating the tit she’s been eating this soon after surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t believe she got surgery. The person on here said she got it end of March. I’m not familiar with weight loss surgery but I don’t think she’d be eating the tit she’s been eating this soon after surgery.
She hasn’t really posted any videos of her going out to eat or drinking. And you know she loves liking that!

Also, she showed the meal preps, but not her actually eating them.

Reactions: 18
She hasn’t really posted any videos of her going out to eat or drinking. And you know she loves liking that!

Also, she showed the meal preps, but not her actually eating them.
Yeah she’s just been reposting other peoples recipes. Shocking she can’t even create her own content for her “four jobs”. She’s dumb because if she was honest and posted about her journey her followers would boost and she’d get more paid ads. But her pride is in her way as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is the person who sent her newborn babies to sleep with other people when it’s scientifically proven that bonding with mom in early days are very important. So she strikes me as the type of person who “knows better” than the physician and will do the complete opposite of what shes’s supposed to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I feel very confident that she had it. The person who told me is close to her family member. They told me the date, how long she was in the hospital, and what hospital she was at. And it all adds up with her weirdly quiet no kid Easter. I totally understand if others don’t believe it though. We’ll see for sure when summer rolls around.

• Heart
She hasn’t shown as she’s been eating anything that’s the point. I believe she got it but she’s not gonna tell anybody.

Reactions: 19
Okayyyy let's all be real here. We are all aware that Tracy is overweight and i am not saying there is something wrong with that because i aint no skinny mini myself. HOWEVER, it is very disturbing to me that this witch is on the internet saying how she's losing weight but her chin and neck are all blended together in all of her pictures. You are only fooling yourself Tracy. Get your bleeping tit together. Get some bleeping help or you're gonna end up in a psych ward and regret this 10 years from now. Do it for your kids. Go on a real diet and workout. I lost almost 25 pounds just by walking 12,000 steps a day and GUESS WHAT?? I INCLUDE MY KIDS IN IT. We take walks around the park every single day after school and they stay in shape too.
She could also not eat ice cream for breakfast, bet that would shave off a few pounds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unless we see her live, on video chewing and swallowing the food she posts, she may not be eating it. She would post things just to throw people off. The stupid photoshopped pics she posted so far don’t prove any weight loss to me. It’s super obvious she made her big ass head smaller using an app. She looks like a damn cartoon!! If she actually does start loosing weight then I’m positive she’s had surgery. She’s gonna have a lot of loose skin if she loses a considerable amount of weight. I wonder what her plan will be for that? Too bad no amount of surgery can make her a nice person or a caring mother. She will always be ugly no matter what. I bet this lazy witch had surgery just to try to make Corey jealous and find herself a new man to torture. Not gonna work! He doesn’t give a rats ass about her and no man is going to get serious with her when she has such an atrocious personality. Any normal person would look at how she treats her children and immediately be turned off.

My SIL had WLS last year, and she’s about 8/9 months post op and still only eats tiny amounts of food. She lost a heap of hair as well because the body goes in to shock from the lack of nutrients etc, so Tracy will have to get rid of those god awful extensions sooner or later if she has also had surgery. There is also no way she wouldve lost that much weight as shown in her pics that quickly after surgery.
My SIL has been a notorious dieter for years and years and would lose 20kgs and then stack it back on so this was a last resort thing. Whereas I feel like if she’s had it done this was a first resort thing and she didnt actually try anything else.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.