Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! I took a little tattle break but I’m back! WOW SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED! I, like many people here, know people that have gon thru weight loss surgery and Big T....you better be careful honey. Seriously, no shade but you gotta stop drinking or you will be leaving your kids without a mother at a fairly young age. Your body will not process alcohol the same....

I was looking at Alexa’s IG and....I’ll just leave this here for you all🙃🙃🙃🙃

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Yikes alexa. I feel bad for her. On the show they made her come off as this like older jaded anti love person esp season one and then she got married and i was like aw thats cute now she loves "love" and then they separated and she looks like shes spiraled. I thought she was doing better but now im not sure. Mind you yes she was kinda bitchy and thought she was smarter than a lot of people which isnt nice but damn i still feel bad for her...hope she gets herself together again.

Reactions: 23
Hi! I took a little tattle break but I’m back! WOW SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED! I, like many people here, know people that have gon thru weight loss surgery and Big T....you better be careful honey. Seriously, no shade but you gotta stop drinking or you will be leaving your kids without a mother at a fairly young age. Your body will not process alcohol the same....

I was looking at Alexa’s IG and....I’ll just leave this here for you all🙃🙃🙃🙃
Rambling on about going on a Vape break during a funeral and how the lighting was just right… Not a good look Alexa. 😂 I’m glad that she feels great with her new haircut but to me it looks like a bad 80s bleach job… Fried and all. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder why Tracy took down the girls most recent outfit pictures and reposted them.
Probably noticed a photoshopping error and before anyone could recognize it she reposted with the fixed pic lol. Or someone brought an error to her attention. I have no idea though lol!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love how her chin drops off directly to her neck. 🙄 She may be losing weight from the surgery but I guarantee you not this fast. It’s been 2-3 weeks. She’s just an idiot.
Imagine how insecure as a person you are that you blend your chin into your neck and play off that it’s normal. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love how her chin drops off directly to her neck. 🙄 She may be losing weight from the surgery but I guarantee you not this fast. It’s been 2-3 weeks. She’s just an idiot.
Day 8 in that bra lmao. For someone who considers themselves stylish she certainly buys one thing then wears it non stop for weeks.

• Haha
  • Sick
She has photoshoots in her car when she thinks she looks good. She's posted a seflie from the same day 3 times, lol we ain't dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Agreed with your judgment here, I’d also add Jackie to the racist vibes list. Agree that Olivia and Jess seem the total opposite. I used to post on CB a few years back and my picture/name show that I’m a non white person and I always remember jess responding and being pleasant (even when I didn’t tag her).
You can be a Trump supporter and not be racist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyone know how much these sort of baby modeling gigs get paid? I’m just curious :)
Yes… Most of it is just for free clothes or to say that your baby is a model. Sometimes you can get small amounts of money but nothing super substantial… Not like supermodels making thousands of dollars. I think it’s more about exposure if the child or the parents of the child are wanting to set the child up for a future in front of the camera (modeling/acting/singing etc).

There are of course exceptions to this and if it’s a major corporate brand signs you to a super big gig like a voiceover on a film or something like that… The child definitely could make something but that’s a whole different beast.

So pretty much… Jess is probably just doing it to say that her baby is a model. From there who knows what she and her husband have or don’t have planned.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.