Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll get caught. Everyone who lies about weight loss surgery gets caught. 9 out of 10 times it’s because they can’t explain the dramatic weight loss that comes in the short window.
I’m not surprised she took the easy way out for someone of her size ( I know people who actually do need it & want it but insurance won’t let them) , but I’m annoyed she’s trying to play like she’s doing all the work on her own.
It’s so annoying , bc the witch didn’t even try to lose weight. If she is indeed on Medicaid she probably got it paid for. In NY Medicaid pays for it, wouldn’t be surprised if NJ did too.

Reactions: 21
It’s so annoying , bc the witch didn’t even try to lose weight. If she is indeed on Medicaid she probably got it paid for. In NY Medicaid pays for it, wouldn’t be surprised if NJ did too.
NJ pays as well.

I knew that’s why she’s been so quiet!!!! I predict a big “reveal” of her new bod for Memorial Day weekend.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Can someone who is familiar with the surgery she had answer this.
What happens if she weren't to follow the diet? Is it possible not to follow or will you get sick if you don't making it almost impossible not to follow?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think you can get your cosmetology license reinstated if you let it expire. I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, if you don't renew it in 5 years, you have to go through the cosmetology course all over again. And not for free.
I read about this last year and you are correct. But now, it seems because of covid, you can just pay to have it reinstated. I'm not 100% sure but I can no longer find the page saying you need to go through the courses again (and I think they wanted you to complete 500 hours!)

Another reason why I think you can just pay to have it reinstated is because the state board has cancelled the in person practical exams. Oddly enough, if you have a student permit, all you need is someone with a license to sign something saying you qualify for your license. I think this is so unfair for anyone in the past (ahem, ME) that had to do the exam in person.

Ok end mini rant lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can buy the same float at the dollar tree and put "Baddie" on it with a sharpie for a buck. duck outta here. I would NEVER!!!

I'm about to watch the reunion episodes just to see.. but I'm almost 100% positive that someone said Corey fucked the whole cast
I just watched it last night! Season 5 reunion. Olivia made a comment about Corey messing with cast members. Corey said it didn't matter because he was single and Tracy sat next to him, cosigning. Vivica asked which cast members, and of course he wouldn't say lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm curious how she's going to even claim a new body. She got weight loss surgery, to look like the photoshopped pictures she posts. So will she come clean, and admit she used to photoshopped? NAHHHHH.
Hell no she won’t come clean and admit any of it. That’s why she’s doing all of this. That’s why she had The weight loss surgery to act like she worked so hard and got this awesome revenge body to say duck you to Corey when in actuality mommy and daddy probably bleeping paid for it. 😬
She is disgusting. Like what’s next…? Blogs and Q&A‘s on your weight loss and exercise tips Tracy? Trust me… I’ve lost over 100+ pounds and take it from somebody who’s done the work and kept the weight off… It’s a bleeping insult and highly disrespectful to those who work for their weight loss and don’t just turn to a surgeon when the going gets tough.

Us real ones can see through her bullshit a mile away and know what she’s up to! She really is a vile human. She’s gonna sit back and try to make all these stay at home moms (her Saddies) feel bad about their bodies for being normal meanwhile she ran out and had a surgeon remove her weight… She’s the epitome of a see you next Tuesday kind of gal. She wouldn’t know a thing about “women empowerment” even if it smacked her square in the face.

LMAOOOOO Shes the one that needs validation ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Isn't that one of the reasons she claims she left Corey cause he didn't call her beautiful enough times in a day. She also is the laziest person on social media. Ex: getting weight loss surgery because you are too lazy to eat healthy and workout.

I cant wait until she revels her new body claiming she did it all on her own by eating healthy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She's already claiming this by saying she hasn't eaten pasta in a month.

Also, I cant express it enough how much I HATE when she claims to give the best BJs but yet her man cheated and shes the side piece in her relationships. You are a 33 yr old mom of 3. Its time to adult and stop bragging about being a bleep. Be an example for your fuckin kids.
Right… She is disgusting… And furthermore if her blow jobs were so A1 why can’t you keep a man, sis? Why are you always the side chick, sis? There’s a reason they don’t wanna post you on social media Tracy lmfao 😂 😆

She’ll get caught. Everyone who lies about weight loss surgery gets caught. 9 out of 10 times it’s because they can’t explain the dramatic weight loss that comes in the short window.
I’m not surprised she took the easy way out for someone of her size ( I know people who actually do need it & want it but insurance won’t let them) , but I’m annoyed she’s trying to play like she’s doing all the work on her own.
You are right and that is the only silver lining here. It will be way too obvious and she will definitely get caught but it still super is annoying to those of us who work very hard for our weight loss for her to try to flaunt it like she did it on her own. Getting weight-loss surgery isn’t a bad thing but pretending you did it all on your own without the help of a surgeon absolutely is and it’s pretty fucked up in my humble opinion. Specially when you have people looking up to you or you’re trying to be a public figure of some sort. Be real or get lost. The birds Papaya on Instagram… Her real name is Sarah Nicole laundry ... she’s a great example of being herself and owning the hell out of it. There’s nothing wrong with your body or being overweight… Like I said, if your lying about how you lose the weight though? That’s Shady AF.

What happens if she weren't to follow the diet? Is it possible not to follow or will you get sick if you don't making it almost impossible not to follow?
What surgery did she have… Did she get the lap band or did she have bariatric surgery?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have a LOT of friends who’ve had it and it’s all different. One friend can’t eat bread or beef, her sister can’t eat chicken. They just don’t digest it well. Another friend became an alcoholic and barely eats anything. Another friend did so good for like 8 years and recently gained back almost all the weight she lost because she went back to eating like she did before.

People say it’s the easy way out, and it’s not. If she thinks she’s going to be able to eat and drink the same as before and the surgery will keep the weight off she’s dead wrong. You can gain it all back. That’s why most people have to go through counseling. Because while you can’t eat pizza, McDonald’s your mind still wants it. So they want to be sure you can adjust your entire life. It’s not a small change.

Reactions: 22
Yeah and the loose skin is always a dead giveaway

Reactions: 17
Hell no she won’t come clean and admit any of it. That’s why she’s doing all of this. That’s why she had The weight loss surgery to act like she worked so hard and got this awesome revenge body to say duck you to Corey when in actuality mommy and daddy probably bleeping paid for it. 😬
She is disgusting. Like what’s next…? Blogs and Q&A‘s on your weight loss and exercise tips Tracy? Trust me… I’ve lost over 100+ pounds and take it from somebody who’s done the work and kept the weight off… It’s a bleeping insult and highly disrespectful to those who work for their weight loss and don’t just turn to a surgeon when the going gets tough.

Us real ones can see through her bullshit a mile away and know what she’s up to! She really is a vile human. She’s gonna sit back and try to make all these stay at home moms (her Saddies) feel bad about their bodies for being normal meanwhile she ran out and had a surgeon remove her weight… She’s the epitome of a see you next Tuesday kind of gal. She wouldn’t know a thing about “women empowerment” even if it smacked her square in the face.

Right… She is disgusting… And furthermore if her blow jobs were so A1 why can’t you keep a man, sis? Why are you always the side chick, sis? There’s a reason they don’t wanna post you on social media Tracy lmfao 😂 😆

You are right and that is the only silver lining here. It will be way too obvious and she will definitely get caught but it still super is annoying to those of us who work very hard for our weight loss for her to try to flaunt it like she did it on her own. Getting weight-loss surgery isn’t a bad thing but pretending you did it all on your own without the help of a surgeon absolutely is and it’s pretty fucked up in my humble opinion. Specially when you have people looking up to you or you’re trying to be a public figure of some sort. Be real or get lost. The birds Papaya on Instagram… Her real name is Sarah Nicole laundry ... she’s a great example of being herself and owning the hell out of it. There’s nothing wrong with your body or being overweight… Like I said, if your lying about how you lose the weight though? That’s Shady AF.

What surgery did she have… Did she get the lap band or did she have bariatric surgery?
Supposedly the bariatric.

Yeah and the loose skin is always a dead giveaway
Her flapjacks are really going to be to her knees with rapid weight loss unless she's getting them fixed too. It's almost impossible to not have that happen because she's large chested. (I think)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Weight loss surgery is an easy fix for lazy people who can’t do it on their own. All the people I know who got it end up gaining it back because they don’t change their lifestyle. I think the first few weeks all you can est is liquid foods but then they just start eating tit again and eventually are able to eat the same portions they did before the weight loss and gain it back. Instead of sitting on her ass all day recording stories and tiktoks go to a gym and work out. How interesting can her life be if she’s on social media pretty much 24/7

Reactions: 16
Supposedly the bariatric.

Her flapjacks are really going to be to her knees with rapid weight loss unless she's getting them fixed too. It's almost impossible to not have that happen because she's large chested. (I think)
That’s going to be her next procedure. She did state this is the year of the mommy make over... the sad part is, she will never openly admit to any of this.

Reactions: 23
Weight loss surgery is an easy fix for lazy people who can’t do it on their own. All the people I know who got it end up gaining it back because they don’t change their lifestyle. I think the first few weeks all you can est is liquid foods but then they just start eating tit again and eventually are able to eat the same portions they did before the weight loss and gain it back. Instead of sitting on her ass all day recording stories and tiktoks go to a gym and work out. How interesting can her life be if she’s on social media pretty much 24/7
It’s not an easy fix for lazy people. Some people have no other option. In her case we know she didn’t try anything else. But to lump everyone in that category is wrong.

I mean you sound as ignorant as T. Doesn’t shock me.

Reactions: 11
My mother in law had gastric bypass, as did my cousin and my sister in law had the sleeve. My mother in law did not obtain the daily intake of vitamins required or ingest the correct amount of protein and lost majority of her hair. Also was sick with dumping syndrome. My cousin she tried to follow the diet as much as possible but she drank alcohol which after bypass your body doesn’t digest alcohol the same it turns it to sugar which after 5 years she is going through liver failure at the age of 40. My sister in law who has the sleeve was sick for a while after the procedure but actual bypass requires you to have a 48 hour hospital stay afterwards. Also you are required to intake a liquid a diet for the first 2 weeks after the procedures. My husband is currently going through the process to eliminate his diabetes, he is 6’1 and 315. His diabetes is the only reason why he qualifies for the procedure. So I am extremely doubtful she has had a weight loss procedure or is going to have one. Out of pocket cost without insurance is $15,000 to $25000 NOT including the hospital stay, medication and anesthesia. I believe she is using a filter to try to full people into her loosing weight in her face.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My mother in law had gastric bypass, as did my cousin and my sister in law had the sleeve. My mother in law did not obtain the daily intake of vitamins required or ingest the correct amount of protein and lost majority of her hair. Also was sick with dumping syndrome. My cousin she tried to follow the diet as much as possible but she drank alcohol which after bypass your body doesn’t digest alcohol the same it turns it to sugar which after 5 years she is going through liver failure at the age of 40. My sister in law who has the sleeve was sick for a while after the procedure but actual bypass requires you to have a 48 hour hospital stay afterwards. Also you are required to intake a liquid a diet for the first 2 weeks after the procedures. My husband is currently going through the process to eliminate his diabetes, he is 6’1 and 315. His diabetes is the only reason why he qualifies for the procedure. So I am extremely doubtful she has had a weight loss procedure or is going to have one. Out of pocket cost without insurance is $15,000 to $25000 NOT including the hospital stay, medication and anesthesia. I believe she is using a filter to try to full people into her loosing weight in her face.
She's supposedly on Medicare though and they cover gastric surgeries in Jersey. And, there's lots of doctors who skirt the rules and do the surgeries on people who don't truly need it. Jackie is a prime example of that.

We’ve pretty much confirmed she had it and most times it’s just an overnight stay. And insurance, Medicaid and other forms of public aid DO pay for it. Dumping syndrome is caused by taking in too much sugar and isn’t a long lasting thing. Most people learn after the first time not to do it again. And yes, after the surgery it requires a lifetime of daily vitamins and supplements. Also, pretty much everyone who has it loses a certain amount of hair but it comes back if they eat correctly and stay on the supplements correctly.

Believe me, I looked into it, took multiple classes in it and only changed my mind when the pandemic hit. So the person who said it’s only for lazy people can... well I don’t want to get banned so I’ll keep it to myself. But we do know Tracy is lazy and didn’t try any other way.

She’s a bleeping moron. Her friends parents DIED FROM COVID. 🤦🏼‍♀️

And this is NOT what you eat after WLS. She’ll lose the weight. Then she’ll gain it back and more.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her getting the surgery would explain why she hasn’t gotten her nails or hair done, since she was doing those monthly.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.