Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could def be what shes using. I mean i wanna beleive she dieted but she lies so much i just really doubt it.....also if she lost so much weight that her face changed so much wouldnt her body also look slim and wouldnt she wanna show that off?

C550089D-F8CB-4D32-913A-D50DD56D480F.jpeg

So wierd that her and corey had a whole thing with roses and shes posting this ish while also smack talking the crap out of him. I wonder if its pure coincidence and she just wants red on her feed or if shes trying to send him some wierd mind game message? Part of me thinks she would take him back if he begged cos she'd rather just settle for any man vs being single and handling her own business like most other moms!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A friend of mine weighed in with rolls of quarters and her socks to get over the weight limit to get qualified for surgery and “lost” just enough to get the surgery. Had she not done the rolls of quarters she wouldn’t of qualified to even start the progress so yeah doctors can be tricked.
I heard that's what Jackie did.

Reactions: 8
I was on a walk yesterday and I listened to the recent podcast episode the jerseylicous one. Oh good lorddddd she is BITTER. She was soo angry over Olivia Olivia Olivia her being late and she had to wait 6 hours and Olivia this and that. She was so mad it stressed me out I couldn't listen to it. How are you this angry and tRaUmAtIZed over the show that was 10 years ago? Why can't you let it go everyone else moved on??

I also listened to the New Jersey episode they were talking about shows filmed in Jersey (Sopranos , JL, JS) she said JL filmed first but JS aired first she is sooo bitter also over that 😅 that show made it and hers didn't. Geez what a bitter woman lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On one of the reunions I think Olivia actually calls Corey out and says he slept with most of the cast. I think one was Briella. I would love to know who else lol
I totally believe that. He was trying to get on to that show for a minute. I saw some Jerseylicious special, and him and Filly were rapping. It was TERRIBLE.

Speaking of Corey, I'm still watching Season 4. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the way he proposed to Tracy w/Mia was so sweet. It's just weird watching this show now, knowing what I know now. Tracy is such a sad being now. I really think she's given up on herself. I don't know if it's depression or what. But something IS wrong with her, aside from laziness. I'm sure if she wanted to get her license reinstated, her parents would have paid for it. Now, she has no job, no life, no goals, an ex-husband, and 3 cute kids she doesn't even want.

I wonder if that’s why she said that someone on the cast slept with someone on the crew. The way she said it, it made me think it was Gigi. This was said during the first set of shows they did regarding jerseylicious. I just realized how sad that is that she is so desperate for attention she needs to not do one or two episodes about jerseylicious on her podcast but three 😂
I have a feeling Gigi isn't as sweet and innocent as she liked to portray. I remember reading when Carmine and Frankie compared notes on her, and supposedly she's a mess. They didn't get into specifics, but it sounds like she was deceptive with both of them.

ABSOLUTELY!!! hit the nail on the head. one of my first cringe memories of tracy and Corey was during a Super Bowl, the whole family decked out in camouflage and the caption was something along the lines of "we've boycotted the NFL due to their Colin kapernick stance and how DISRESPECTFUL it is to the military..." it was so white washed and superiority complexed that I immediately unfollowed..and her defensive comments to people trying to simply explain it has nothing to do against the military were just like arguing with a wall. she can never be wrong. karma must be real because this witch has literally only ever spewed negativity and hardly ever has ANYTHING positive to say, she got everything coming to her and then some...
It's funny, because MANY people in the military support the kneeling. Also, didn't we fight for the right to protest? Basically, if people kneel it's wrong. If people peacefully protest in the street, it's wrong.
Corey should have signed up to the Army or whatever since he cares soooo much about the military.

Agreed with your judgment here, I’d also add Jackie to the racist vibes list. Agree that Olivia and Jess seem the total opposite. I used to post on CB a few years back and my picture/name show that I’m a non white person and I always remember jess responding and being pleasant (even when I didn’t tag her).
I have a friend who knows Jess, and they said her and her family are extremely liberal, and speak out on police brutality and injustice in general. Her husband pretty much holds the same views as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I totally believe that. He was trying to get on to that show for a minute. I saw some Jerseylicious special, and him and Filly were rapping. It was TERRIBLE.

Speaking of Corey, I'm still watching Season 4. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the way he proposed to Tracy w/Mia was so sweet. It's just weird watching this show now, knowing what I know now. Tracy is such a sad being now. I really think she's given up on herself. I don't know if it's depression or what. But something IS wrong with her, aside from laziness. I'm sure if she wanted to get her license reinstated, her parents would have paid for it. Now, she has no job, no life, no goals, an ex-husband, and 3 cute kids she doesn't even want.

I have a feeling Gigi isn't as sweet and innocent as she liked to portray. I remember reading when Carmine and Frankie compared notes on her, and supposedly she's a mess. They didn't get into specifics, but it sounds like she was deceptive with both of them.

It's funny, because MANY people in the military support the kneeling. Also, didn't we fight for the right to protest? Basically, if people kneel it's wrong. If people peacefully protest in the street, it's wrong.
Corey should have signed up to the Army or whatever since he cares soooo much about the military.

I have a friend who knows Jess, and they said her and her family are extremely liberal, and speak out on police brutality and injustice in general. Her husband pretty much holds the same views as well.
That’s great to hear about jess. I remember when Denny first graduated police academy she posted a video saying the cop force got one of the good ones in a time when it’s needed the most. I respect them for that and can forget her poor choice of making best friends with Tracy for a second there lol

Reactions: 16
Hi! I’m an old user but I got locked out of my account. Im the one who knew that big T was going for bariatric surgery. My office closed again for covid so I lost my person who leaked the info to me! But we’re back and she had her surgery at the end of March. She was going for monthly visits since she returned from Aruba and now it’s done. Which I bet is why she didn’t have the kids for Easter. Her parents took her while she “recovered”. Also why she looked like tit in that pic she posted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

I don't think you can get your cosmetology license reinstated if you let it expire. I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, if you don't renew it in 5 years, you have to go through the cosmetology course all over again. And not for free.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Since you bring Jess views, look at this post from Ashley and of course big T didn't want to stay behind.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So I noticed that her and jess are promoting pool floats with the word Baddie on them. Are they serious with the pricing???? I can get those items at the $$$ store or 5below. Im all for people selling promotional stuff but these prices are insane!!!!

View attachment 529309
I can buy the same float at the dollar tree and put "Baddie" on it with a sharpie for a buck. duck outta here. I would NEVER!!!

Omg no way! For sure tracy yelled at him about that whenever they fought. After hearing her lose her mind about something so useless ten years ago i literally pity corey for having been married to her. He sounds like tit too but honestly she sounded insane and that was over nothing but jealousy likely......imagine the fights? I feel bad for anyone that has to be her neighbour
Yea i feel like if she was smart and honest she would document her weight loss journey she would get sponsors i bet and new real followers but shes too busy worried about being fake/perfect 🙄
I'm about to watch the reunion episodes just to see.. but I'm almost 100% positive that someone said Corey fucked the whole cast

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Since you bring Jess views, look at this post from Ashley and of course big T didn't want to stay behind.
Big T has to use an emoji because she doesn’t have one intellectual thought in her brain.

Also, I’m gonna have to stop calling her Big T. I watch The Challenge and one of the competitors’ name is Big T and I love her! I don’t want to associate the two. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She couldn’t form an intellectual thought to save her life yet wants to comment dumb tit on everything 😂 SOS makes no sense in the context of this post

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay, so it wasn’t just me mind boggled at the SOS comment.
I’m honestly not surprised she’s this dense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi! I’m an old user but I got locked out of my account. Im the one who knew that big T was going for bariatric surgery. My office closed again for covid so I lost my person who leaked the info to me! But we’re back and she had her surgery at the end of March. She was going for monthly visits since she returned from Aruba and now it’s done. Which I bet is why she didn’t have the kids for Easter. Her parents took her while she “recovered”. Also why she looked like tit in that pic she posted.
Thanks for the tea!!!!!

Reactions: 15
As much as we all enjoy this tea, we know big T reads here, and she will probably go crazy at her surgeons now. Good luck to your friend, I hope he/she doesn’t get in trouble for violating HIPPA.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.