Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost would’ve preferred the black cami over this 🤢 I’m sure there’s a time and place to wear the caged bra.....but this doesn’t seem like it. It just reminds me of lingerie? Idk someone correct me please if these are the new style and I’m just out of the loop lol
One thing I will say is I support the caged bra. Idk if it’s the new style cause I’ve been wearing them for years. To school and everything(cause when I left catholic school for public I was so happy to be able to even wear tank tops and show bra) skinny girls could wear it and they’d complain when I’d wear the same thing and tell me my boobs are out. When it comes to clothes idgaf. I’ve been ragged on for everything I wear even my cousin to this day slanders me if I wear socks and sandals. I think as women we get so much ridicule and pressure from other women for what we wear, so it excites me when women wear wtf they want, including tray.

The only critique I do have is I don’t like the boutique outfits the kids wear cause I genuinely don’t like the clothes.
I wonder if that’s why she said that someone on the cast slept with someone on the crew. The way she said it, it made me think it was Gigi. This was said during the first set of shows they did regarding jerseylicious. I just realized how sad that is that she is so desperate for attention she needs to not do one or two episodes about jerseylicious on her podcast but three 😂
its interesting cause I was thinking when she said a couple broke up from cheating on the show, I wasn’t sure if it was Mikey and Olivia or Gigi and Frankie. Cause the way Frankie went from caring bout Gigi even when broken up, to not giving a f when Tracy and Corey attacked Gigi was a big switch. Whereas Olivia and Mikey were still tight announcing their breakup at the reunion.
Also I think she said cast and crew hooking up was multiple people, I’d love to know the real tea

Reactions: 14
Still watching Season 4.

In one episode, Anthony is having a Friends and Family opening.
  • The girl whose hair Tracy is doing is Krystal. Who is a Gatsby employee.
  • The barber that Anthony hired, Will, is Krystal's boyfriend (now fiance).
  • Will, the barber, is shaping up Corey.
Can I just say, Corey was not attractive this season. He's orange, his brows are too overdone, and he looks more girly than his sisters lol
According to Tracy his eyebrows were "natural" he never shaped them up. She said this sooo many times.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
According to Tracy his eyebrows were "natural" he never shaped them up. She said this sooo many times.
Lol so funny And obviously the natural brows aren’t his if they were why aren’t they naturally that way now? They look like normal men’s Brows now… Before it looked like Tracy had been plucking are tweezing them or sending him to get them waxed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol her most recent pic is such a lie, I can’t take it!!! It’s so beyond photo shopped but of course she has to post about her weight loss just so people can congratulate her and say how beautiful she looks. I just can’t
When I say I RAN here after reading her the keto diet is working for me post. Well I think it is keto because she mentioned no sugar, bread, pasts etc. But on her last post before that she was drinking liquor... UHM I don't think that is how that works.

• Haha
So I noticed that her and jess are promoting pool floats with the word Baddie on them. Are they serious with the pricing???? I can get those items at the $$$ store or 5below. Im all for people selling promotional stuff but these prices are insane!!!!

1618416156202.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
One thing I will say is I support the caged bra. Idk if it’s the new style cause I’ve been wearing them for years. To school and everything(cause when I left catholic school for public I was so happy to be able to even wear tank tops and show bra) skinny girls could wear it and they’d complain when I’d wear the same thing and tell me my boobs are out. When it comes to clothes idgaf. I’ve been ragged on for everything I wear even my cousin to this day slanders me if I wear socks and sandals. I think as women we get so much ridicule and pressure from other women for what we wear, so it excites me when women wear wtf they want, including tray.

The only critique I do have is I don’t like the boutique outfits the kids wear cause I genuinely don’t like the clothes.

its interesting cause I was thinking when she said a couple broke up from cheating on the show, I wasn’t sure if it was Mikey and Olivia or Gigi and Frankie. Cause the way Frankie went from caring bout Gigi even when broken up, to not giving a f when Tracy and Corey attacked Gigi was a big switch. Whereas Olivia and Mikey were still tight announcing their breakup at the reunion.
Also I think she said cast and crew hooking up was multiple people, I’d love to know the real tea
I support or like the look too I just don't understand why she chooses to dress so scantily or oddly for certain functions. I look at it the other way too. If I saw someone at the beach in a snow suit I'd think we'll that's weird and why...or if a woman wore a white mini skirt and white tube top to their friends wedding I'd also be thinking ummm...okay...that's weird and why..it's not the clothing itself it's what you're doing. Definitely to each their own but fir me sometimes it's impossible to not think what tf and why. In her case she's got large flapjacks and on a playdate with little kids I imagine alot of bending over and what not. Why on earth does she want her boobs possibly coming out of her shirt on a Sunday afternoon on a playdate. It's just weird. Now if she was going out to brunch with her friends or even to the mall sure looks great. It was just an odd choice for me.
Same goes for men too. If I was going out for dinner at a decent restaurant with a male friend/boyfriend/hubby I wouldn't expect them to be in basketball shorts and a wife beater. There's nothing wrong with that look it just would be an odd choice for the setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A friend of mine weighed in with rolls of quarters and her socks to get over the weight limit to get qualified for surgery and “lost” just enough to get the surgery. Had she not done the rolls of quarters she wouldn’t of qualified to even start the progress so yeah doctors can be tricked.
others have been rumored to have done ankle weights in order to qualify for her surgery.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So I noticed that her and jess are promoting pool floats with the word Baddie on them. Are they serious with the pricing???? I can get those items at the $$$ store or 5below. Im all for people selling promotional stuff but these prices are insane!!!!

View attachment 529309
I love how they’re using the shamrocks and Irish accents for their new promotional gear LOL getting real about the fact that you’re Irish Tracy Maloney? Celebrating those Irish roots?! 😜 🤣 🍀

• Haha
So I barely noticed her last post abt "when I lose weight I lose it in my face." Now all the previous posts here make sense 😂. But for reals, gimme a damn break. ATP, Big T just start he each new post caption with "In answer to the latest tattle gossip..." then add the lies. Funny how she'll address some if not most of the trending issues here but not the custody situation 🤷‍♂️.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else sick of her story about how she’s such a good person with Olivia

“she didn’t have her credit card so I let her charge her stuff to mine”
“She went missing in a club and I made everyone stop to find her”

she tells this every time she talks about jerseylicious and I’m sick of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else sick of her story about how she’s such a good person with Olivia

“she didn’t have her credit card so I let her charge her stuff to mine”
“She went missing in a club and I made everyone stop to find her”

she tells this every time she talks about jerseylicious and I’m sick of it
Because it’s the only lies she remembers 🤣 ... since she blacked out all of the time on the show. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
yea Anthony really shocked me. He even post #whitemagic and #whiteboymagic....racist people are really bothered by anything pro black cause it threatens their superiority complex. Like Corey when we were laughing at his “all lives mattaaa” videos, he feels inferior to the black people he wants to be. The obsession with Jordan’s and having “swag” but still hating Black people is weird

and they dismiss it saying they associate with blacks people they can’t be racist, yet aside from their 1 or 2 black friends they’ll call black people all types of slurs and get angry at the uplifting of black people/raising awareness to racism. Why does protecting and uplifting black people make them feel inferior?Cause it threatens their white privilege and pride. Which is really sad and sick
ABSOLUTELY!!! hit the nail on the head. one of my first cringe memories of tracy and Corey was during a Super Bowl, the whole family decked out in camouflage and the caption was something along the lines of "we've boycotted the NFL due to their Colin kapernick stance and how DISRESPECTFUL it is to the military..." it was so white washed and superiority complexed that I immediately unfollowed..and her defensive comments to people trying to simply explain it has nothing to do against the military were just like arguing with a wall. she can never be wrong. karma must be real because this witch has literally only ever spewed negativity and hardly ever has ANYTHING positive to say, she got everything coming to her and then some...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
ABSOLUTELY!!! hit the nail on the head. one of my first cringe memories of tracy and Corey was during a Super Bowl, the whole family decked out in camouflage and the caption was something along the lines of "we've boycotted the NFL due to their Colin kapernick stance and how DISRESPECTFUL it is to the military..." it was so white washed and superiority complexed that I immediately unfollowed..and her defensive comments to people trying to simply explain it has nothing to do against the military were just like arguing with a wall. she can never be wrong. karma must be real because this witch has literally only ever spewed negativity and hardly ever has ANYTHING positive to say, she got everything coming to her and then some...
I remember that. And I told her how my father who is a retired green beret (my father and I are AA) said it was perfectly acceptable to kneel in a respectful way. All she said to me is that she supports the military.
So when she goes through certain things, I don’t feel bad for her. Lots of people go through things and they are much better people than her. I kinda believe she will see her karma in her kids. Which is unfortunate because no children deserve a bad karma. Not even hers. But I don’t feel sorry for her and yes I think she’s a racist and much of the cast of JL is too. I get racist vibes from Tracy, Corey, Anthony, Gigi, Frankie, Doria, Gayle, Christy, Fillipo, Mrs. Giove. Now granted some are quiet racist, but still racist. Just my thought. I really didn’t get that vibe from Olivia or Alexa or even Jess. Anyway, I think Tracy is one of those mean girls who are very ignorant. I mean she married Corey and he can speak complete sentence and can’t spell. 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I remember that. And I told her how my father who is a retired green beret (my father and I are AA) said it was perfectly acceptable to kneel in a respectful way. All she said to me is that she supports the military.
So when she goes through certain things, I don’t feel bad for her. Lots of people go through things and they are much better people than her. I kinda believe she will see her karma in her kids. Which is unfortunate because no children deserve a bad karma. Not even hers. But I don’t feel sorry for her and yes I think she’s a racist and much of the cast of JL is too. I get racist vibes from Tracy, Corey, Anthony, Gigi, Frankie, Doria, Gayle, Christy, Fillipo, Mrs. Giove. Now granted some are quiet racist, but still racist. Just my thought. I really didn’t get that vibe from Olivia or Alexa or even Jess. Anyway, I think Tracy is one of those mean girls who are very ignorant. I mean she married Corey and he can speak complete sentence and can’t spell. 😂😂😂
Agreed with your judgment here, I’d also add Jackie to the racist vibes list. Agree that Olivia and Jess seem the total opposite. I used to post on CB a few years back and my picture/name show that I’m a non white person and I always remember jess responding and being pleasant (even when I didn’t tag her).

Reactions: 21
Here are some screenshots of her 3 recent tiktoks. 🙄
maybe she found a very good app to slim down her face.

Btw this is random, wasn't Corey training to be on celebrity boxing?
my husband just said her ears have length and sit low on her head. That was so random and now I can’t unsee it 😂😂 .... honestly I think it may just be a photoshop botch

I don’t really focus on looks.. it was hilarious and random to even hear that observation. I don’t really notice from these pics but I checked a few on her instagram and we don’t usually see her ears.. but I do see some pics and they look long I think because she’s using the face apps to slim her face 🤨 Girl just stop that, the men are noticing your ears and not ya titties

last edit: Ok wtf is the story about her ears? It’s so rare to see them now that I’m noticing all her instagram pics!!! lmfao should my husband join tattle (jk) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Majority of that cast screams White Privilege with the exception of Olivia, Jess, Alexa & Briella... they all just seemed to always carry a different vibe. Also I remember seeing almost zero diversity on the show in the 6 seasons it was on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.