Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here are some screenshots of her 3 recent tiktoks. 🙄
maybe she found a very good app to slim down her face.

Btw this is random, wasn't Corey training to be on celebrity boxing?
So she's still in the town house. That's the "play room"

Reactions: 18
Well she read here and had to prove shes not living at mommys🙄shes prob in the process of moving. Somethings going on. Her face doesnt even look like hers in the tiktok with the cage bra. Maybe instead of weight loss surgery she had a procedure on her face like lipo or some kinda sculpting /nosejob done. Or maybe shes just gone aubrey oday and purchased premium filters cos something is very off. She doesnt look like herself at alllll in the tiktoks. And like none of this matters shes sooo shallow. Any man she lures in with looks will still wanna walk away from that attitude and lazy ass. She'll never work or do anything but mooch. Revenge body wont work on corey cus he checked out of that relationship years ago obv. She was "famous" when she met a very young naive corey who had just come into a settlement and they mutually used each other and when the show and money left they turned on each other. Tracy only loves tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There is nothing worse than a person who loses a few pounds and suddenly thinks they are an expert on weight loss. Talking about it every chance they get. Brace yourselves ladies. She’s going to get extra annoying. I lost 65 pounds - never posted about it once on social media. Just did my thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
There is nothing worse than a person who loses a few pounds and suddenly thinks they are an expert on weight loss. Talking about it every chance they get. Brace yourselves ladies. She’s going to get extra annoying. I lost 65 pounds - never posted about it once on social media. Just did my thing.

You are amazing 🖤 should be so proud of yourself 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to live in the same building as Briella. The blonde girl. She was a sweetheart.

T needs to take a retreat and find herself. Because what she’s doing now isn’t working and she’s looking psychotic. Like it’s not healthy for HER or her children to be so angry with Corey.
Omg years ago her family home was for sale by owner so we went to the open house and it was a DUMP!!!! A hoarders fantasy, could barely fit in the rooms..there was junk piled high. Briellas room was in the basement and there was Marilyn Monroe posters, playboy posters and a stripper pole lol. The house STUNKKKKK and they owned birds. Lol
(( did not know it was her family home prior to the open house... upon arrival I saw her in picture frames and asked her obese parents if she was on the show jerseylicious...))

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m not sure what she did, but she did something. Even if it was that she got that hernia taken care of, that would have given her about a 10-20 lb weight loss just due to the recovery diet & if that’s what she did... then just come out and say it.
For someone who thinks they’re this great influencer.... she sure does a lot of hiding who she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Its crazy cus so many people have become actual influencers recently with like actual paid sponsorships and stuff and these are random people who just built a following from nothing imagine this heffer who had an amazinf headstart with being on tv and shes actually losing followers and has minimal sponsorship....smh revenge body my foot this girl cant even do the bare minimum. I want her to do well but honestly she seems like she'd rather just lie make other ppl feel tit and photoshop herself

Also anyone who still gets that rabid over someone being late to work ten years ago is most definitely mentally imbalanced or has severe issued they've never addressed. I can not even fathom what her family goes thru what corey went thru what her friends went thru, shes not well at allllllll

• Heart
  • Haha
She looks so much better with her hair pulled back and a high-neck top. The boobs and pounds of hair don't do anything.

Reactions: 22
Well she read here and had to prove shes not living at mommys🙄shes prob in the process of moving. Somethings going on. Her face doesnt even look like hers in the tiktok with the cage bra. Maybe instead of weight loss surgery she had a procedure on her face like lipo or some kinda sculpting /nosejob done. Or maybe shes just gone aubrey oday and purchased premium filters cos something is very off. She doesnt look like herself at alllll in the tiktoks. And like none of this matters shes sooo shallow. Any man she lures in with looks will still wanna walk away from that attitude and lazy ass. She'll never work or do anything but mooch. Revenge body wont work on corey cus he checked out of that relationship years ago obv. She was "famous" when she met a very young naive corey who had just come into a settlement and they mutually used each other and when the show and money left they turned on each other. Tracy only loves tracy.
She did do that chin coolsculpting a few months back. I heard it does take about 8 weeks to see results.

Reactions: 16
She looks so much better with her hair pulled back and a high-neck top. The boobs and pounds of hair don't do anything.
Agreed. She honestly looks better in that new TikTok. I do believe she’s losing weight and doing it with some low carb / keto combo, and hopefully she’ll dump her dusters and be able to leave with her kids and not be afraid to be really seen in public.

If she was business savvy, she’d share her progress daily / show full body weight loss / what she’s eating / exercising (even if just walks, etc. that would draw others to her page and she honestly could reinvent herself. But we already know she won’t, bc she’s answering exercise questions with comments about riding and she’d have to essentially admit to having lied all these years(via photoshop) about what her true body looked like. It’ll be funny when after 100lbs down she’ll start to look like the pics she’s been posting dor years 😂😂

• Haha
I’m not sure what she did, but she did something. Even if it was that she got that hernia taken care of, that would have given her about a 10-20 lb weight loss just due to the recovery diet & if that’s what she did... then just come out and say it.
For someone who thinks they’re this great influencer.... she sure does a lot of hiding who she really is.
Or she’s taking phentermine- there’s plenty of shady drs around who prescribe it

Reactions: 18
Agreed. She honestly looks better in that new TikTok. I do believe she’s losing weight and doing it with some low carb / keto combo, and hopefully she’ll dump her dusters and be able to leave with her kids and not be afraid to be really seen in public.

If she was business savvy, she’d share her progress daily / show full body weight loss / what she’s eating / exercising (even if just walks, etc. that would draw others to her page and she honestly could reinvent herself. But we already know she won’t, bc she’s answering exercise questions with comments about riding and she’d have to essentially admit to having lied all these years(via photoshop) about what her true body looked like. It’ll be funny when after 100lbs down she’ll start to look like the pics she’s been posting dor years 😂😂
Tracy does not have the motive or drive to lose 100 lbs. it takes yearsssss of hard work to do and a total lifestyle change. If she thinks riding dick is a workout she’s very out of shape and def doesn’t workout. Lol 😂 😂 she’s just fronting like she’s losing weight to cover up her photoshopping habits.

Hahahaa what if Corey hooked up with Olivia 😂😂😂 I know that didn’t happen but that would be hysterical
On one of the reunions I think Olivia actually calls Corey out and says he slept with most of the cast. I think one was Briella. I would love to know who else lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tracy does not have the motive or drive to lose 100 lbs. it takes yearsssss of hard work to do and a total lifestyle change. If she thinks riding dick is a workout she’s very out of shape and def doesn’t workout. Lol 😂 😂 she’s just fronting like she’s losing weight to cover up her photoshopping habits.
You ain’t wrong 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On one of the reunions I think Olivia actually calls Corey out and says he slept with most of the cast. I think one was Briella. I would love to know who else lol
Omg no way! For sure tracy yelled at him about that whenever they fought. After hearing her lose her mind about something so useless ten years ago i literally pity corey for having been married to her. He sounds like tit too but honestly she sounded insane and that was over nothing but jealousy likely......imagine the fights? I feel bad for anyone that has to be her neighbour
Yea i feel like if she was smart and honest she would document her weight loss journey she would get sponsors i bet and new real followers but shes too busy worried about being fake/perfect 🙄

Reactions: 19
I wonder if that’s why she said that someone on the cast slept with someone on the crew. The way she said it, it made me think it was Gigi. This was said during the first set of shows they did regarding jerseylicious. I just realized how sad that is that she is so desperate for attention she needs to not do one or two episodes about jerseylicious on her podcast but three 😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.