Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthetrainwreck

You’re so right she’s a terrible dancer! At their last bad examples party I think 2 Halloween’s ago, where she had the purple outfit- one of the saddies posted a video of her “breaking it down” and she looked sooooo bad. I can’t find it now but I know it’s out there!
I have it and it's not letting me post lol wtf

This gem?
Yes!! I was trying to post the screen record to cut out the profile info because I didn't want her going back there and getting it removed but that's the one lol

Reactions: 10

Chocolate Pretzel

I have it and it's not letting me post lol wtf

Yes!! I was trying to post the screen record to cut out the profile info because I didn't want her going back there and getting it removed but that's the one lol
Part of her must not care too much because it appears in her tagged pics and Jess commented on it 😂

• Haha

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
yea Anthony really shocked me. He even post #whitemagic and #whiteboymagic....racist people are really bothered by anything pro black cause it threatens their superiority complex. Like Corey when we were laughing at his “all lives mattaaa” videos, he feels inferior to the black people he wants to be. The obsession with Jordan’s and having “swag” but still hating Black people is weird.

and they dismiss it saying they associate with blacks people they can’t be racist, yet aside from their 1 or 2 black friends they’ll call black people all types of slurs and get angry at the uplifting of black people/raising awareness to racism. Why does protecting and uplifting black people make them feel inferior?Cause it threatens their white privilege and pride. Which is really sad and sick
This is all so disappointing about Anthony. I liked him on the show. Anyway, I have a feeling they're all like Anthony (except maybe Olivia), but they're just a little quieter about it.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Definitely a word of caution for everyone rushing out and thinking any of these gastric sleeve options are safe. Personally I don’t really care what the FDA says because they are vastly corrupt. Cutting out the hormones in your stomach that help you break down nutrients and vitamins? 😮 I’m sorry but it’s a no for me dog… Let this be a cautionary tale to others who think weight-loss surgery is a quick fix because it’s not and if it’s not done right it could cost you a whole lot more… Perhaps including even your life. This is why it should be reserved for those who desperately need it and don’t have other options.
What's the difference between a gastric sleeve and a gastric band or are they the same thing?

Registeredusername

In case anyone else is confused about why I first posted about her getting WLS in November and it just happened. At least do a 2 second google before trying to call me out.
do you know who paid for the surgery? Was it her parents or did Medicaid seriously pay for this?

Reactions: 9

Deba

I totally believe that. He was trying to get on to that show for a minute. I saw some Jerseylicious special, and him and Filly were rapping. It was TERRIBLE.

Speaking of Corey, I'm still watching Season 4. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the way he proposed to Tracy w/Mia was so sweet. It's just weird watching this show now, knowing what I know now. Tracy is such a sad being now. I really think she's given up on herself. I don't know if it's depression or what. But something IS wrong with her, aside from laziness. I'm sure if she wanted to get her license reinstated, her parents would have paid for it. Now, she has no job, no life, no goals, an ex-husband, and 3 cute kids she doesn't even want.

I have a feeling Gigi isn't as sweet and innocent as she liked to portray. I remember reading when Carmine and Frankie compared notes on her, and supposedly she's a mess. They didn't get into specifics, but it sounds like she was deceptive with both of them.

It's funny, because MANY people in the military support the kneeling. Also, didn't we fight for the right to protest? Basically, if people kneel it's wrong. If people peacefully protest in the street, it's wrong.
Corey should have signed up to the Army or whatever since he cares soooo much about the military.

I have a friend who knows Jess, and they said her and her family are extremely liberal, and speak out on police brutality and injustice in general. Her husband pretty much holds the same views as well.

Since you bring Jess views, look at this post from Ashley and of course big T didn't want to stay behind.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

FatExamples

So I love that Tara did Easter stuff with the kids because lord knows she’s the only one who does “kid stuff” with them. And the glitter eggs were cute. But the kids seemed a littleee aggressive trying to throw them at each other. And this poor kid - Corey slammed it open on his head. I get that they were all doing it to each other but he’s deaf and you’re standing behind him so he didn’t see it coming. Probably scared the crap out of him. Idk just really rubbed me the wrong way
He’s wearing his hearing aids though

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Its wierd but if you go to the insta page of the microblading salon their pictures/videos of taras eyebrows look good and even! I think tara went home and put makeup on her eyebrows 🤦🏻‍♀️ and did the makeup unevenly

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Okay, so it wasn’t just me mind boggled at the SOS comment.
I’m honestly not surprised she’s this dense.

• Haha

Chocolate Pretzel

I bet she used the same doctor as Jackie. 👀
I wouldn’t put it past her, but if Tracy did have it done at St. Barnabas, then it wasn’t the same doc unless Jackie’s doctor changed offices. Her surgeon was out of a different hospital brand - Hackensack meridian health. I believe she has said she got it done at mountainside hospital in glen ridge. This is all from memory btw lol i remember over a year ago she was constantly posting about it

Can I just say baby Cecily’s model/professional photos Jess had been posting today are just lovely. Nice shots, nice cute outfits, not tacky at all. Unlike Big T when she yells at her kids forcing them into the perfect pose just for some free shitty boutique clothes
The tulip ones were way too cute 😭

Chocolate Pretzel

Got it!!!! Link is below, locking this thread. See you there, ladies!

• Heart