Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey ladies, welcome back!

Recap:
- Tracy and Corey are officially divorced
- Tracy keeps trying to mention Jerseylicious on the pod to gain more listeners (no one cares lolol)
- Tracy consistency says she has mental health issues such as PTSD and OCD, yet shot down therapy to save her marriage
- Last, but certainly not least, she got a bunch of stupid ass tattoos last week on her hands. One of them is supposed to read "fourever" but she did it in the stupid Instagram script font so it look likes "faureuer"

Please post anything I forgot!

Link to last thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I made it thru majority of the latest episode...I know someone else had made it too, I’m sorry I didn’t go back to quote! I agree, Jess and Alan are actually not that bad together...Tracy is the problem. She has nothing to really add to the convo and every other word is “duck” or “bleeping”. She reminds me of a teenager who just learned how to curse and think it’s soooo cool.
Also, she continues with that stupid “MaScArA & LiPsTiCk FiX YoUr PrObLeMs!” A listener wrote it about feeling insecure/different postpartum which is NORMAL and Tracy, of course, had to take the opportunity to Mom-shame and even had the audacity to say, and I QUOTE these “I don’t understand how these moms say I don’t have time to get myself ready” “I don’t know why they’re fighting me and not doing it” and my personal fav.... “it takes a red light to put on lipstick...” nothing says I care about getting my kids from point A to point B safely like putting on lipstick while at a red light.
I applaud Jess for being so open and honest about feeling insecure with her C section scar. I appreciated her honesty and NOT shaming her fellow C section sisters.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I made it thru majority of the latest episode...I know someone else had made it too, I’m sorry I didn’t go back to quote! I agree, Jess and Alan are actually not that bad together...Tracy is the problem. She has nothing to really add to the convo and every other word is “duck” or “bleeping”. She reminds me of a teenager who just learned how to curse and think it’s soooo cool.
Also, she continues with that stupid “MaScArA & LiPsTiCk FiX YoUr PrObLeMs!” A listener wrote it about feeling insecure/different postpartum which is NORMAL and Tracy, of course, had to take the opportunity to Mom-shame and even had the audacity to say, and I QUOTE these “I don’t understand how these moms say I don’t have time to get myself ready” “I don’t know why they’re fighting me and not doing it” and my personal fav.... “it takes a red light to put on lipstick...” nothing says I care about getting my kids from point A to point B safely like putting on lipstick while at a red light.
I applaud Jess for being so open and honest about feeling insecure with her C section scar. I appreciated her honesty and NOT shaming her fellow C section sisters.
Could you share more on what jess shared this episode? I do agree she seems more relatable and can actually hold an adult conversation, I’d probably listen more if Tracy let her talk!

Reactions: 21
Seriously?! What is with this witch? We’re busy getting our kids ready. Taking them to/from school. To from hockey, basketball, ballet, swimming lessons. We’re busy WORKING an actual job. Cooking. Cleaning. WORKING OUT. KEEPING OUR MAN!!! Put down the lipstick and put on your seatbelt. Put down the mascara and bathe your kids. witch needs to do the opposite of what she’s been doing all her life and maybe then, and only then, she might find happiness. Be a good person. Be a mother. witch is out here criticizing women who are providing everything for their kids instead of being a thirsty c u next Tuesday on tik tok. If you have time to get done up every day, you have time to work out. I’ll trade the mascara for a sweat sesh ANY DAY!! Cuz clearly “being done up” didn’t keep your man.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Could you share more on what jess shared this episode? I do agree she seems more relatable and can actually hold an adult conversation, I’d probably listen more if Tracy let her talk!
absolutely! And I agree, she isn’t so bad on her own!
In the beginning of the episode, they had a listener write in who lost an unplanned pregnancy due to miscarriage and this listener didn’t tell anyone she was pregnant. Jess seemed very empathetic and told the listener even though it was unplanned, you’re going to feel sad and upset and that Jess has a friend who went thru this exact thing and she understood how it is still hurtful. And how it’s ok to feel the emotions and go through the ups and downs. She suggested to find just one person that the listener could confide in, a mom, a friend, etc.
With the whole moms feeling different postpartum topic, like I said she was just so real with her own struggle and having stretch marks and her scar. It was nice to be able to relate and she said how our boyfriends and husbands have seen our bodies evolve and just promoting the idea of being so proud of your body for carrying a human being! She was wayyy more relatable, saying sometimes she looks in the mirror and is like “who the hell am I?!” And Tracy cut in with the whole shaming bit. Jess then went in and said your partner needs to be aware too and help you lift yourself up when you feel a little sensitive. Clearly Tracy has nothing to add to that part lol.
Those were the biggest takeaways that made me look at Jess differently. She was also super understanding when Alan was talking about his wife having an abortion at the beginning of their relationship. Tracy was too though, I’ll give it to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In the beginning of the episode, they had a listener write in who lost an unplanned pregnancy due to miscarriage and this listener didn’t tell anyone she was pregnant. Jess seemed very empathetic and told the listener even though it was unplanned, you’re going to feel sad and upset and that Jess has a friend who went thru this exact thing and she understood how it is still hurtful. And how it’s ok to feel the emotions and go through the ups and downs. She suggested to find just one person that the listener could confide in, a mom, a friend, etc.
With the whole moms feeling different postpartum topic, like I said she was just so real with her own struggle and having stretch marks and her scar. It was nice to be able to relate and she said how our boyfriends and husbands have seen our bodies evolve and just promoting the idea of being so proud of your body for carrying a human being! She was wayyy more relatable, saying sometimes she looks in the mirror and is like “who the hell am I?!” And Tracy cut in with the whole shaming bit. Jess then went in and said your partner needs to be aware too and help you lift yourself up when you feel a little sensitive. Clearly Tracy has nothing to add to that part lol.
Those were the biggest takeaways that made me look at Jess differently. She was also super understanding when Alan was talking about his wife having an abortion at the beginning of their relationship. Tracy was too though, I’ll give it to her.
Jess could probably run the show on her own & they’d have way more listeners. I feel like her & Alan know it’s tanking because of Tracy & Tracy’s tit. Don’t be shocked if Jess starts being allowed to talk more.

Tracy, NOBODY CARES THAT YOU AND TRAVIS BARKER HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY. YOU WOULDN’T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS IF IT WASN’T FOR THE FACT THAT YOU AND HIM SHARE A BIRTHDAY.... also, this is what it looks like when your relationship is built on friendship first, not when it’s built on using the hell out of each other for “fame”... Take note woman.

Tracy, tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle. It was pointed out that she used a stock photo last time she said she eats a protein bar.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow good for Jess for sharing that bit. She and Denny seem like a good couple. Unlike Tracy who is like “he can’t see me give birth because that area is reserved for him” like what??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She just posted she purchased the cocomelon doll for Julian for his "3rd year old basket" LMAOOOO witch don't ever come for someone's grammar when you can barely speak yourself. Im sure thats the only thing she is contributing to his basket. Gigi will more than likely fill the basket up.

I dont get what the point was to post a pic of Kourtney and Travis, is it because he has the same birthday as her? These are 2 mature people with kids from other people that have never bad mouthed the other parent. How about you be like them Tracy and follow on how to have a great co-parenting relationship and not bad mouth Corey every chance you get. Thats what you should be looking at, not commenting on how hes a fucken Scorpio and shares your birthday. No one gives a tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok Quest is not going to pay her any mind. And when you have surgery this isn’t the protein they want you to have. You’re supposed to have REAL protein. You know, fix meals, prepare real food. Especially a month out. This is why she’s going to lose the weight but gain it ALL back and more.

We get it Tracy, you don’t get support. We’re over it. At this point yes he needs to pay you but if he’s not this is when YOU go out and get a job. Hell, even if you get support it’s for your kids not you so you still need a J O. B. Being a lazy witch is so not attractive. She’s so pathetic.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes I am here for it, Jess needs to ditch the trash and do a podcast, she would have way more interesting thing to cover by keeping it real about pregnancy, marriage, babies, ect.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok Quest is not going to pay her any mind. And when you have surgery this isn’t the protein they want you to have. You’re supposed to have REAL protein. You know, fix meals, prepare real food. Especially a month out. This is why she’s going to lose the weight but gain it ALL back and more.

We get it Tracy, you don’t get support. We’re over it. At this point yes he needs to pay you but if he’s not this is when YOU go out and get a job. Hell, even if you get support it’s for your kids not you so you still need a J O. B. Being a lazy witch is so not attractive. She’s so pathetic.
She probably didn’t even eat it, same with the bowl thing she showed yesterday. Imagine that because you lie so much, nobody believes anything you say or do?
Wonder if she uses the Child Support thing as a way to keep people from asking her why she doesn’t have custody of her kids, or if she even has custody of her kids. Minus the Corey digs... you’d think she was a carefree of responsibility 17 year old. With the memes and the selfies.

Reactions: 20
3D1C8DA0-E267-492F-90B8-378CCDBE7F82.jpeg

Doesnt she see that the only person this embarrasses is herself? Corey is either paying her and shes being a witch cus she wants more OR he isnt paying her and just doesn't care and neither does his new gf or his family if thats truly the case so at the end of the day the only person still bitter and embarrassing herself and kids online is her. Wtvr the truth is with corey wether hes tit or shes lying on him hes still seemingly moved on and so has his fam and those around him so it's literally just tracy left posting "subliminal" memes instead of getting a job.....sad and at this point tired.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think any mother has a right to expect child support from a father who is not doing his 50-50 share.. but for fucks sake, stop complaining to your followers about it. Wtf are they gonna do? Start a GoFundMe for your broke ass? Rally together and go beat up Corey? Like seriously... she's so embarrassing and stupid. Go see a therapist instead of Irina. Dumbass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think any mother has a right to expect child support from a father who is not doing his 50-50 share.. but for fucks sake, stop complaining to your followers about it. Wtf are they gonna do? Start a GoFundMe for your broke ass? Rally together and go beat up Corey? Like seriously... she's so embarrassing and stupid. Go see a therapist instead of Irina. Dumbass.
This!!!!!! My heart goes out to any woman not getting child support, but not sure what she expects her followers to do about it. 🤣🤣 She is so desperate

Reactions: 22
It's not like she's not getting any other help...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.