Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disney_Mom

We’ve pretty much confirmed she had it and most times it’s just an overnight stay. And insurance, Medicaid and other forms of public aid DO pay for it. Dumping syndrome is caused by taking in too much sugar and isn’t a long lasting thing. Most people learn after the first time not to do it again. And yes, after the surgery it requires a lifetime of daily vitamins and supplements. Also, pretty much everyone who has it loses a certain amount of hair but it comes back if they eat correctly and stay on the supplements correctly.

Believe me, I looked into it, took multiple classes in it and only changed my mind when the pandemic hit. So the person who said it’s only for lazy people can... well I don’t want to get banned so I’ll keep it to myself. But we do know Tracy is lazy and didn’t try any other way.

She’s a fucking moron. Her friends parents DIED FROM COVID. 🤦🏼‍♀️

And this is NOT what you eat after WLS. She’ll lose the weight. Then she’ll gain it back and more.
I appreciate your input… I had no idea or at least forgot I think that you have done so much research on the topic. It’s really good to hear because all inputs and sides are welcome. Yeah it’s definitely not the easy way out it’s a lot of hard work a different hard but definitely hard and I’ll just leave it at that. Tracy is vile though for trying to lie about it and act like she’s just doing it all on her own naturally. The worst!

We’ve pretty much confirmed she had it and most times it’s just an overnight stay. And insurance, Medicaid and other forms of public aid DO pay for it. Dumping syndrome is caused by taking in too much sugar and isn’t a long lasting thing. Most people learn after the first time not to do it again. And yes, after the surgery it requires a lifetime of daily vitamins and supplements. Also, pretty much everyone who has it loses a certain amount of hair but it comes back if they eat correctly and stay on the supplements correctly.

Believe me, I looked into it, took multiple classes in it and only changed my mind when the pandemic hit. So the person who said it’s only for lazy people can... well I don’t want to get banned so I’ll keep it to myself. But we do know Tracy is lazy and didn’t try any other way.

She’s a fucking moron. Her friends parents DIED FROM COVID. 🤦🏼‍♀️

And this is NOT what you eat after WLS. She’ll lose the weight. Then she’ll gain it back and more.
I’m trying to figure out what the food photo or video is of…? Rice? That’s a whole lot of fat though

Reactions: 12

Lynmariek05

I agree. I don’t think Tracy is preparing for WLS. But can someone explain how Jackie qualified for WLS? She wasn’t that heavy.

Disney_Mom

So I noticed the font looked very familiar... You guys. It’s the fucking Instagram story cursive font. And that tattoo is just dumb all together. It looks like she spelled “forever” wrong. View attachment 541622
Lmaooooo what 🤣

I’ve got to be kidding me! Yet… I know you’re not 🤦‍♀️ What an IDIOTTT

LMAOOOOO THANKS FOR THE LAUGH THO BIG MAMA TRAYWAY ♏

• Haha

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Can someone tell me how Anthony is racist and sexist?
I think he posted some white supremacy fueled comments on Facebook if I’m not mistaken.
All I know is the dude is creepy. there were screenshots of the things he liked on his Twitter page and most of it is naked women. He gives off pedophile vibes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Weight loss surgery is an easy fix for lazy people who can’t do it on their own. All the people I know who got it end up gaining it back because they don’t change their lifestyle. I think the first few weeks all you can est is liquid foods but then they just start eating shit again and eventually are able to eat the same portions they did before the weight loss and gain it back. Instead of sitting on her ass all day recording stories and tiktoks go to a gym and work out. How interesting can her life be if she’s on social media pretty much 24/7
I mean you sound as ignorant as T. Doesn’t shock me.

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
No. They just weigh in with their clothes like a normal appointment. Taking clothes and shoes off is a scale trick so they don’t do that. And Kaiser is a line of people weighing in for the initial class and all group classes. (No one else sees your weight).
No, they don't require strip search type weigh-in's. HA!

It might be hard to believe for some, but there are LOTS of doctors (not just gastric) who are 'procedure happy' and do procedures just for the sake of being able to bill them out. People might not like to hear that, but it's true. So it shouldn't be a surprise that doctors are willing to do gastric surgeries on patients who might not reach the criteria on their own and use ankle weights etc. or who's insurance covers it (medicaid included). 🤷‍♀️
Oh wow! I’d don’t even know there was “groups for this type of thing either. Thank you both!

jessyka

Why? Why? Why does she feel the need to dress them like this. They’re little girls they don’t need their tummys showing like this.
Wow. Those hats are too big. They look like someone threw a bucket over their heads. I’m pretty sure that’s NOT what ‘bucket hat’ means.

• Haha