Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
I think it's the angle honestly. As well as the photoshop of course haha! But she's holding the phone at a diff angle and further away.
Haha yeah probably! I almost feel like her face shape and/or facial features look slightly like Olivia’s in that picture. I can’t quite pinpoint exactly what it is.

Reactions: 8

Disney_Mom

Jessica was saying on the podcast saying that nothing you see on IG is real life with the photoshopped bodies. I wonder how bad that pissed Tracy off

also Alan was talking about where his dad lives and how there’s no Covid cases and they are gunna start moving back to normal and having prom and he said something like “you can’t be too relaxed or you’re gunna have a bunch of sick kids” and Tracy literally said “the bigger problem will be the STDs they all get after”

and halfway through Alan said him and Rachel had an abortion at one point but didn’t go into much detail
(I’m only halfway through)
Thank YOUUUUUUUUU ❤

Reactions: 7

ECC2020

How do we know she got surgery and when did she get it? I can’t imagine if she got it recently she would be out taking shots and drinking.

Reactions: 7

catlady444

How do you guys know she lost custody of kids. I’m just asking I haven’t been on here in a long time. Also do her parents have custody.

Reactions: 5