Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
I’m just remembering, wasn’t she supposed to do that Instagram live about mental health yesterday? Or was that for an upcoming Friday?

Reactions: 9

Disney_Mom

...the irony
Has anybody tried Tracy’s promo code for boom bod and does it actually work? I know there’s been talk and speculation that she is an actually sponsored by them because they don’t follow her etc. Or is it just a generic promo code that she uses and pretends like it’s hers?

MaLonely

Haha love your user name. I can't believe anyone would pay money to listen to this nasty dog lookin bitch talk about her bj skills which prob suck and her nasty ass sex life that I doubt she even has. And there's no way the podcast lost listeners due to covid and ppl not "commuting"..more ppl are home with nothing to do so why wouldnt more ppl tune in instead of less? Oh yea bc their content sucks! Ive seen so many other podcasts say they're number of listeners has skyrocketed since covid so if theirs dropped its obvious why. No one wants to continuously hear about ur nasty weird triangle shaped tongue sucking dick all the time u nutty ass bitch. Lol phew glad i got that off my chest lol
I mean like I believe it, I got sooooo behind when quarantine started because like who wants to listen to a podcast when I can watch Netflix lol
I didn’t start listening again until after that summer

Elona

I unfollowed him on Instagram because of some comments regarding African Americans. I don’t play that in real life, I’m for sure not following some perv washed up reality tv person who spouts it.
Oh shit what did he say? He was always the kiss ass on the show, so annoying!!

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
I can’t get over the fact that Olivia sings the theme song and I never knew! That must REALLY chap Tracy’s ass omfg 🤣🤣🤣
And in turn, Tracy and Gigi did their own song. I was only for fun, but I remember they sounded a mess 😂

• Haha

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Part of her must not care too much because it appears in her tagged pics and Jess commented on it 😂
She doesn’t want her fans to realize she doesn’t want photoshopped pics out there😂

By that I mean if she untags herself or asks her not to post it, the fan might tell (and post it anyway) and turn against her

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
A friend of mine weighed in with rolls of quarters and her socks to get over the weight limit to get qualified for surgery and “lost” just enough to get the surgery. Had she not done the rolls of quarters she wouldn’t of qualified to even start the progress so yeah doctors can be tricked.
I heard that's what Jackie did.

Reactions: 8

Flogirl79

Chatty Member
I read about this last year and you are correct. But now, it seems because of covid, you can just pay to have it reinstated. I'm not 100% sure but I can no longer find the page saying you need to go through the courses again (and I think they wanted you to complete 500 hours!)

Another reason why I think you can just pay to have it reinstated is because the state board has cancelled the in person practical exams. Oddly enough, if you have a student permit, all you need is someone with a license to sign something saying you qualify for your license. I think this is so unfair for anyone in the past (ahem, ME) that had to do the exam in person.

Ok end mini rant lol.
I have my cos licence in mass. There are 2. A type A and a type b (I have b) type a means you can open your own salon and do hair at home, freelance etc .. type b means you can only do hair in a salon. You have to have your type b for 2 years before you can apply for a type a. You must be actively working in a salon with the type b for those 2 years. If you let your type a expire for over 5 years you have to do it all over again.

For the convo a few pages back. It's the season 4 reunion part 1 about 44 mins in where Olivia says Corey dated the whole cast of Jerseylicous.

Attachments

Arguing? I’m not making post after post to prove I’m in a right. I read it and moved on and I was actually not even going to entertain it until the second unnecessary post about “taking 2 seconds to google”. It was condescending and if I cared to google how long it took, I would’ve.. which by the way I never brought up how long the process took, I just said I think I remember you saying she actually had it done already or something about really soon but she kept up her horrible diet after so we moved on and a lot of people, not just myself, speculated that your info was wrong..

especially after the whole John thing it just reminded of that convo that was had in the past and I stated my assumptions/wrong recollections and moved on.. like I’m doing now.

edit *I actually even admitted that I was wrong about Easter and that it all seems to blend together because the threads go fast lol*

Now, hope you had a lovely Monday and rest of the week. Because constant posting back and forth is arguing. This is my second and last.

What’s new today, ladies? I’m over this weight loss talk and I’m sure Tracy is laughing and loving it over all the speculation and investigating lol

Okay okay, I said I’m done about weight loss talk but I’ve seen so many people say they know someone who wore ankle weights or as you mentioned do other tricks. I have a serious question, does the doctor not make the patient strip down and into a gown for the initial weigh in and all other check-up weigh ins? To like avoid this happening?
No. They just weigh in with their clothes like a normal appointment. Taking clothes and shoes off is a scale trick so they don’t do that. And Kaiser is a line of people weighing in for the initial class and all group classes. (No one else sees your weight).

Dippydoda

Got it!!!! Link is below, locking this thread. See you there, ladies!

Dead set legend 🙌

• Heart

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
In case anyone else is confused about why I first posted about her getting WLS in November and it just happened. At least do a 2 second google before trying to call me out.
LMAO go cry a river! “Calling you out” yea, I remember a convo of it being sketchy in the beginning and brought that up. Oh well.