Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Someone else mentioned what I was wondering. If she had recently had surgery, could she wear something cropped like that without showing incisions?

Kybella is expensive!! Maybe that’s what she spent her stimulus checks on. She still looks ugly to me! Lol
Its cheaper than coolsculpting IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Chocolate Pretzel

she eats the Eat Clean Bro stuff or she buys frozen portions of salmon lol. Even when she feeds her kids 'veggies' it's frozen corn.
God forbid she cooks 🙄 but i just don’t get the half thing lmao maybe because i also track my food so i measure it all so it’s kinda making my mind spin

And she went to the country club a few days BEFORE surgery. If you want to do some detective work I’m sure you can spot the 4 days where she didn’t post anything on her feed.
Yup she was there for Palm Sunday, a week before Easter.

Reactions: 11

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
Thank you! I hate that she reports on things she knows ZERO about. Her friend annmarie who lost both her parents to covid is a moron and spineless for staying friends with such a stupid person. Tracy has zero intellect. She does ZERO research before she reposts something. I hope her parents and her get covid.
She’s like a rude 5 year old who repeats EVERYTHING her parents do and say.
wasn’t it ericas parents who died?

Reactions: 10

Chocolate Pretzel

I just finished listening to that episode. Lol she sure did say she hates salmon. She's about to get dropped from eat clean bro 😂😂
Did you catch the time stamp of when she said it? You should anonymously give them a little tip that she actively hates salmon yet she somehow eats theirs? Make it make sense

• Haha

MaLonely

View attachment 539901
who in their right mind wouldpu for one mini-sode a month? Extra content being what??? I will never tell people how to spend their $$ but come on - the least they could give us more than a 5 min episode. And no- a lot of sponsors were lost because of Tracy’s awful attitude and disgusting views.
I mean it’s not just the mini. You get that mini for the $3 lvl. I’m on the $12 lvl and u also get a deleted scenes epi each month, and epis without ads. He hasn’t done it in a while but there ar usually Alan’s jerseyvicious episodes too. Something about a technical problem stopped the last watch party? Idk I couldn’t tune in.

Flogirl79

Chatty Member
Exactly!! Her parents are doing her and her kids such a disservice. She posted that shit the other day about families of addicts needing to give tough love but her situation is exactlyyyy the same, her parents need to give her tough love and tell her they aren’t footing the bill for her shit and go get a crap that isn’t on Instagram...

She’s obsessed with all of the RHONJ because you know she secretly thought she would be one eventually... honestly she may have had a shot at one point. Does anyone remember that housewife wine thing she did, it was a collab with Ramona and one other housewife (if I remember correctly)?
Yep! Lol

Attachments

• Sick

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
Big T you’ve been pretty quiet today, what’s wrong? Did you overdo it at the party and fuck yourself up pretty bad post surgery?

• Haha

Chocolate Pretzel

That's a good point, considering she works at a cancer center. Maybe Gene was a patient there at some point.
Staten Island people won’t travel to Jersey for care. They’ll either stay in Staten Island or go to the city and go to memorial Sloan Kettering or NYU for cancer from my observation. It could be they met organically, but Gene was definitely not being treated in New Jersey

Chela4u

Chatty Member
Guys. Hubby contracted covid. And then brought it home to me. It got really bad for him. Bad enough to be hospitalized for 5 days. I am so thankful for the health care here in Washington. And for all medical people. He's home now, resting. I was lucky enough to not have to go to the hospital but this cough wipes me out. The body ache, fever also win a prize. We both didn't lose our taste and smell. He did, however lose 22lbs in 2 weeks. I've lost 6. I was just "making sure" I still had my taste is my defense on that lol. Now, I'm not one to wish ill will on ANYBODY but seeing this estupida's posts about it, well Big T, Little Sweet P is sending you a big sloppy hello. Let's see how bruja I am 😉. Perra.
I hope you and your husband have a speedy recovery. I had it, and it was pretty bad. Weeks later, I still have the cough, I can’t take a deep breath, and I have a metal taste in my mouth.
For the past 4 weeks, all I eat are caldos, full of vegetables, and lots of fruit and nuts. I have put on 10 of the 20 lbs I lost, I’m almost back to normal. Sleep, whenever you can. Take naps, the more rest your body gets, the quicker you will heal. This really helped me...

• Heart

Flogirl79

Chatty Member
Do I'm watching season 1 episode 2. Is that Jess that is getting her makeup done by Alexia (bridal party) and she asks Alexia why she's using a sponge?

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Does anyone know anything about this body contouring she "cant wait" to get done? Is it non surgical laser type treatment? Is there down time? 🤔