Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jessyka

I didn't even notice until you mentioned it but yea that looks like they were micro-bladed that way.
View attachment 547674
Why do these women like going to cheap places to get botched procedures??? 😂 🤣 It literally looks like a two year old took a sharpie and went crazy with it while Tara was passed out on the sofa.

Jessica was saying on the podcast saying that nothing you see on IG is real life with the photoshopped bodies. I wonder how bad that pissed Tracy off

also Alan was talking about where his dad lives and how there’s no Covid cases and they are gunna start moving back to normal and having prom and he said something like “you can’t be too relaxed or you’re gunna have a bunch of sick kids” and Tracy literally said “the bigger problem will be the STDs they all get after”

and halfway through Alan said him and Rachel had an abortion at one point but didn’t go into much detail
(I’m only halfway through)
You’re a gem for listening to the podcast for us ❤. And what the hell does she mean by the bigger problem will be the STDs they all get after? So STDs are a bigger problem than COVID???? Or am I not just understanding it right??

Reactions: 13

Deba

Here are some screenshots of her 3 recent tiktoks. 🙄
maybe she found a very good app to slim down her face.

Btw this is random, wasn't Corey training to be on celebrity boxing?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Hmm i wonder if maybe shes just had a lot of laser therapies? Maybe she had a face procedure done like a lipo or more evoke or some kinda face fat freezing and maybe same with her body? Maybe she just had lipo and thats why she can still drink? I dunno all i know is something doesnt add up...shes a lazy liar.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I feel very confident that she had it. The person who told me is close to her family member. They told me the date, how long she was in the hospital, and what hospital she was at. And it all adds up with her weirdly quiet no kid Easter. I totally understand if others don’t believe it though. We’ll see for sure when summer rolls around.
Yep. No body recent photos from boobs down either. Question is, is anyone going to see the difference since all her pics are photoshopped?

• Heart

Mid madness

VIP Member
Lol this is gonna send her over the edge , bc you know she reads here. When’s her meltdown gonna start ?
I think he won’t admit or deny since he knows it could somehow get back to her that he’s “spreading misinformation”

Flogirl79

Chatty Member
Wait did someone recently say she said on a podcast that she doesn’t like salmon?? Bc every single food post shows her “eating” salmon and she even wrote to that one commenter that she eats mashed up salmon like it’s tuna fish.

what’s sad about the wsl thing is that if she did it, which she probably did, it probably had nothing to do with wanting to be healthy for her kids, it’s simply to land a guy, that’s the entire reason for it. She prob thinks no one will want an overweight single mother of 3 that doesn’t work and is a mooch BUT she thinks if she’s hot, they might 😂 pathetic ...
I just finished listening to that episode. Lol she sure did say she hates salmon. She's about to get dropped from eat clean bro 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Can someone who is familiar with the surgery she had answer this.
What happens if she weren't to follow the diet? Is it possible not to follow or will you get sick if you don't making it almost impossible not to follow?

• Heart

Chocolate Pretzel

I do not think she is going to have weight loss surgery. My husband is currently going through the process for diabetic reasons, my mother in law has had gastric bypass and my sister-in-law has the sleeve. The process that all three went through required behavior health visits/therapy which Big Baby Gurl is opposed to. Also you have to be approved by your insurance company, I highly doubt she has private commercial insurance, as she doesn’t have a job, too old for her parents to carry her on their policy and Corey isn’t providing insurance for her. If she has Medicaid she has to meet a long list of qualifications (diabetes, heart disease and etc). I’m a billing director for a hospital system, I know each state is different but I highly doubt state Medicaid is going to pay for her weight loss surgery. I think if anything her weight loss (if any) is attributed to a pills and wine diet.
I have heard on fairly good authority she has Medicaid.

• Wow

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Why? Why? Why does she feel the need to dress them like this. They’re little girls they don’t need their tummys showing like this.
They’re clearly becoming over her shenanigans. I wonder if it’s because now whenever she sees them or deals with them she’s throwing shitty clothes on them and taking pictures and pretending she’s worlds greatest mother.

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Alexa is another one on a downward spiral from the looks of it. I totally wish jess would spill on what it’s like working with her. She just said she “was in a parallel universe” so I imagine her experience wasn’t great, but unlike Tracy she’s not dwelling on how traumatized she is from working with Alexa.

Apparently Alexa got into drugs hardcore after Danny cheated on her and she got the divorce. I think she even lost the salon? Crazy to see how driven both Alexa and Tracy were at one point and now what they’ve become.
I watched this one YouTube review a while back of someone who signed up for glam fairy classes in 2018 and she was going on about how terrible it was and how Alexa basically scammed her.
What did happen with Alexa and Danny? I never heard anything, and I’ve seen her on a spiral. It’s sad actually. Her daughter is older now, preteen or like 8/9?

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Also her arms look the same size from what i can see but her face is magically wayyyy thinner? Either ya the evoke kicked in or she upgraded to the premium photoshop apps vs. the free apps 😝i want her to actually lose weight and do better but i feel like if she actually was doing legitimate things to lose weight she would/could document it and monetize and use it as a therapeutic outlet....i dunno i do want to see her succeed but her constant lies and hypocrisy makes it hard!

margaritatime

VIP Member
Clearly this lady copied Tracy!!! Remember Tracy is a trendsetter and does everything first. LMAOOO

She def gave him her magical BJ for the tattoos. LMAOOO
Exactly what I’m thinking… He is super thirsty and she’s just as Thirstyyyy for free stuff and services so I’m guessing there was some type of mutual agreement there or hook up for her new tribal hand tattoos which by the way look absolutely ridiculous! 🤣 🙄

Good catch on the YSL handbag comment… Knowing Tracy she would probably just ignore that comment. I wonder if he did have anything to do with her getting that hand bag?
[/QUOTE]
I thought it sounded weird for a guy to randomly point that out and specify the name brand. Also all the comments from.him look staged . Maybe she "influenced " him to write them

• Heart

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
Yet she eats half a salmon for dinner every night 😂 i don’t eat fish but I’ve had to buy it before. I’ve never asked for half of anything? It’s usually by the pound or portion? Am i dumb or just confused lol
she eats the Eat Clean Bro stuff or she buys frozen portions of salmon lol. Even when she feeds her kids 'veggies' it's frozen corn.

I agree with everything you said. A former coworker had the procedure but for some reason she refused to take the prescribed vitamins. Long story short is that it cost her her life.
Yes I know someone who died from complications of not following guidelines after his surgery. Left behind 2 kids. I have another friend who got it and still Drinks beer pretty regularly. I didn’t realize how dangerous that can be until this thread. Now I’m worried for him.

• Wow
  • Sad