Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ooga

Soooo, who’s gonna message her friend who’s parents both died from covid... with this little gem?
Droplets. The answer is droplets. FUCKING DROPLETS. *screams into the void faureuer*

Someone pointed out that it was a generic discount code, pointing out that she apparently isn’t really partnered with them.
Yep that was me. It’s generic, you don’t get a specialized code until your generic one is used a certain number of times. You don’t make any commission until you have the personalized code active.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
When I was younger I used to be jealous of the kids with money and new stuff and new cars and now, being 33, I would never wish to have been like them. I have an amazing work ethic and it’s from growing up with nothing.
This!
I didn’t realize we were kinda poor until I grew up. We did ok with our money and kids while they were young and they reminisce about their vacations and day trips and experiences with us as their parents. My son has a group of acquaintances who are rather spoiled and take what they have as their right (not appreciating that they have these things because their parent a could afford to give them cars, college tuition, rent paid, etc)
He made me proud when he said the same thing. Although he was wnviois as a young teenager, he’s worked for everything he’s gotten and appreciates the hard work behind it.

She is so weird.
TRACY!! Hey!!! TRACY MALONEY!!! Yeah, you. Stop with the “iconic”, it’s getting old.

• Heart

Dippydoda

Hmm so shes prob setting up all the keto diet comments cos shes doing this body contouring soon....maybe they suggested dieting before the procedure as well....interesting.....
Yup
She is a lazy whorebag
No way is she bothering to do any exercise

• Heart

reggieb64937

I just finished listening to that episode. Lol she sure did say she hates salmon. She's about to get dropped from eat clean bro 😂😂
Wow. How is she going to say that when she shows herself allegedly eating it everyday and wrote a comment about how that’s all she eats now? How does she not see how obvious that is...

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
Tracy does not have the motive or drive to lose 100 lbs. it takes yearsssss of hard work to do and a total lifestyle change. If she thinks riding dick is a workout she’s very out of shape and def doesn’t workout. Lol 😂 😂 she’s just fronting like she’s losing weight to cover up her photoshopping habits.
You ain’t wrong 😂

• Heart

Westendfatima

I almost would’ve preferred the black cami over this 🤢 I’m sure there’s a time and place to wear the caged bra.....but this doesn’t seem like it. It just reminds me of lingerie? Idk someone correct me please if these are the new style and I’m just out of the loop lol
One thing I will say is I support the caged bra. Idk if it’s the new style cause I’ve been wearing them for years. To school and everything(cause when I left catholic school for public I was so happy to be able to even wear tank tops and show bra) skinny girls could wear it and they’d complain when I’d wear the same thing and tell me my boobs are out. When it comes to clothes idgaf. I’ve been ragged on for everything I wear even my cousin to this day slanders me if I wear socks and sandals. I think as women we get so much ridicule and pressure from other women for what we wear, so it excites me when women wear wtf they want, including tray.

The only critique I do have is I don’t like the boutique outfits the kids wear cause I genuinely don’t like the clothes.
I wonder if that’s why she said that someone on the cast slept with someone on the crew. The way she said it, it made me think it was Gigi. This was said during the first set of shows they did regarding jerseylicious. I just realized how sad that is that she is so desperate for attention she needs to not do one or two episodes about jerseylicious on her podcast but three 😂
its interesting cause I was thinking when she said a couple broke up from cheating on the show, I wasn’t sure if it was Mikey and Olivia or Gigi and Frankie. Cause the way Frankie went from caring bout Gigi even when broken up, to not giving a f when Tracy and Corey attacked Gigi was a big switch. Whereas Olivia and Mikey were still tight announcing their breakup at the reunion.
Also I think she said cast and crew hooking up was multiple people, I’d love to know the real tea

That seems to be really odd, I follow a lot of hearing impaired families on Tik Tok, none of them have ever said they do one or the other. My mom’s co-worker’s grandchildren have cochlears and they’re learning both..... I feel like Tracy is just trying to validate why she doesn’t know/ didn’t bother to learn sign language.
The lady I follow on Instagram her daughter has the implants and she signs and talks.

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I'm going to be the oddball here lol. I actually think Corey looks good these days. When they first got together I couldn't stand his look because I'm not into pretty boys. Throughout their marriage I think he started to look better because he looked like less of a pretty boy. Towards the end he did start looking shitty or just outright unhealthy and very pale. Possibly the drugs and other things. I think he's looking better again these days. He's never been my type outside of the looks because he's a douche bag and I think he's got that same stank attitude as big t where he thinks his shit doesn't stink.

God forbid she cooks 🙄 but i just don’t get the half thing lmao maybe because i also track my food so i measure it all so it’s kinda making my mind spin

Yup she was there for Palm Sunday, a week before Easter.
Exactly. It probably seemed like. Day before Easter since she was very quiet from 3/31-4/4 but what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Why? Why? Why does she feel the need to dress them like this. They’re little girls they don’t need their tummys showing like this.
Lmao these are outfits that I'd say oh they're cutish but I'd never buy because they look like they'd fall apart after 2 washes not to mention I too think they're too much for little girls.

Reactions: 13