Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdhouse

VIP Member
I guess the day they filmed the podcast was a "cheat day" since they ate pizza and mozza sticks "on air" unless they lied about that too or pre recorded it weeks ago? I dunno nothing this girl says or does adds up
Let’s not forget the comment she made about having coffee with protein powder..:guess she doesn’t count that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Maybe she had kybella and that's why she was photoshopping her face to be super thin. Cause we all know kybella makes wherever you're injected swell up but it works quicker than coolscultping

Chocolate Pretzel

and if Sammy is driving herself why wouldn’t she drive her friend home?! These girls are weird
Right?!? Like how did they both leave, start driving, and one was like i can’t drive home anymore and not get in touch with the other? Or are my friends and i just weird lol i know we would do that to be safe

If they really are all drinking and driving that is so fucking reprehensible and stupid as fuck and they are legit scum. We already know Tracy is scum but especially so drinking and driving. There is NO excuse ever
^^^ this! 👏🏻

Gigi0380

VIP Member
So she said Echo doesnt like doing finger tattoos but hes done them on her before. Im confused 🤔 🤔

jessyka

Too bad that tattoo will be there fawever. 🤦🏼‍♀️
From this angle, the first four letters just look like a random kindergarten doodle. She’ll have to explain that tattoo for the rest of her life and she knows it, that’s why she always feels the need to type ‘fourever’ whenever she posts a pic of it cos people would never understand otherwise. I bet some people (e.g ME) still don’t understand it. FoUrEveR😂 🤣 shoulda left it as a hashtag, T-Rex.

• Haha
My mother in law had gastric bypass, as did my cousin and my sister in law had the sleeve. My mother in law did not obtain the daily intake of vitamins required or ingest the correct amount of protein and lost majority of her hair. Also was sick with dumping syndrome. My cousin she tried to follow the diet as much as possible but she drank alcohol which after bypass your body doesn’t digest alcohol the same it turns it to sugar which after 5 years she is going through liver failure at the age of 40. My sister in law who has the sleeve was sick for a while after the procedure but actual bypass requires you to have a 48 hour hospital stay afterwards. Also you are required to intake a liquid a diet for the first 2 weeks after the procedures. My husband is currently going through the process to eliminate his diabetes, he is 6’1 and 315. His diabetes is the only reason why he qualifies for the procedure. So I am extremely doubtful she has had a weight loss procedure or is going to have one. Out of pocket cost without insurance is $15,000 to $25000 NOT including the hospital stay, medication and anesthesia. I believe she is using a filter to try to full people into her loosing weight in her face.
We’ve pretty much confirmed she had it and most times it’s just an overnight stay. And insurance, Medicaid and other forms of public aid DO pay for it. Dumping syndrome is caused by taking in too much sugar and isn’t a long lasting thing. Most people learn after the first time not to do it again. And yes, after the surgery it requires a lifetime of daily vitamins and supplements. Also, pretty much everyone who has it loses a certain amount of hair but it comes back if they eat correctly and stay on the supplements correctly.

Believe me, I looked into it, took multiple classes in it and only changed my mind when the pandemic hit. So the person who said it’s only for lazy people can... well I don’t want to get banned so I’ll keep it to myself. But we do know Tracy is lazy and didn’t try any other way.

She’s a fucking moron. Her friends parents DIED FROM COVID. 🤦🏼‍♀️

And this is NOT what you eat after WLS. She’ll lose the weight. Then she’ll gain it back and more.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m reading into it but Gigi’s newest story looks like she is announcing she’s pregnant. Someone else please check it out and see if I’m reading too much into it.
Omg I agree!! I’m happy for her, she waited and she deserves it. And the baby bottle emoji in that story is for sure announcing it.

• Heart

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Laughing about the comment on her one pic where someone asked if she moved back in with her parents and she took the dig at corey and said how she’s an adult with 3 kids and would never move home... it’s funny bc maybe SHE didn’t move home but her 3 kids clearly live with her parents sooo how is that any different? Lol, that’s even worse
I took that comment to be a dig at tattle. Like we are the ones speculating she lives at home so she was reinforcing that she’s “an adult w/ 3 kids, of course she doesn’t live w/ her parents” 🙄

Hereforthetrainwreck

I have second hand embarrassment for Tracy but I doubt she even cares to be honest. How embarrassing that she has all these people calling her out because of how shitty of a person she is. I would be so embarrassed 🤣🤣

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
I did some stalking last night while dozing off and grabbed this. It doesn't seem photoshopped but even if it is it still shows the difference in sizes between her and Sammy and Julie. This was in her prime for the most part too. If she ever posts a pic like the one she did for Annmarie's birthday and she appears smaller than them in any way it's a complete lie. As if any of us had to be told this....but it's just to document for the silent followers and for big t to see.
Wow great catch on these pictures!!!
Yea i feel like tracy withheld the kids from tara over the puerto rico thing which is fcked up

Thisiscorny

Wasn’t there a comment from someone praising her cat ass looking lips
Lmfao NOT CAT LIPS 😂😂😂😂

I’ve been keeping up and sorry not sorry but the person who said Tracy had surgery, I don’t believe you. I’m assuming you’re the same person who said she was having the surgery around thanksgiving time in 2020 and that was false and then disappeared. Convenient that you were locked out of your tattle acct until tattle members started posting again about a potential weight loss surgery 🤔 I can plug in the keywords to find the posts again because I specifically remember us calling you out after your “insider” info as fake and here you are again.

Heres the deal, you can clearly tell by her selfies she has found anew app or paid for pro to have her face skimmed AF. She wore bagging ass pants in that Boom Bod promo to look slim.. and she was clearly drinking for sammys mom party. I don’t think it was water.. I’ve had dry martinis with no/little garnish that looked like water and was a specific drink for the person we were celebrating and after awhile it did taste like water lol! Sammys mom may have had a drink menu that’s why there was no tequila!

She didn’t go “missing over Easter too. She was at the country club a day before Easter LOL and shortly after posted a thing or two. Doesn’t equal sugery. If I had weight loss surgery regardless if I can be up and running two days after... not posting shit. And YOU KNOW Tracy. She’s give hints. The divorce was recently finalized.. she probably was sleeeping a lot from the emotions and depression.. and surprising not on IG. clearly she still has feelings for Cory.. she has gone before without posting on IG.. I think it’s to keep us speculating.. so let’s not so hard anymore lol
I was thinking the same or maybe she got a surgeon to feel bad for her
I d0nT gEt ChIlD sUpPoRt, iLl GeT mY 500,000 fAkE fAnS t0 c0mE t0 y0u 😂😂

• Haha