Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I literally hate her. 🤬

If anyone needs a laugh, Jess has me blocked on my personal Facebook. Other than me being in CB before I got the boot, I never communicated with Jess 😂 she was real pressed when they blocked me on ALL their instas and Facebook (Tracy didn’t block me on FB tho😂)
She acts like she knows Italian food and how to cook it. I’m not Italian and I’m almost 100% sure I can cook it better than she ever could. Fuck you Tracy you’re a dumb ignorant bitch.

Attachments

Reactions: 13

WolfiestWolf

Someone else mentioned what I was wondering. If she had recently had surgery, could she wear something cropped like that without showing incisions?

Maybe she had kybella and that's why she was photoshopping her face to be super thin. Cause we all know kybella makes wherever you're injected swell up but it works quicker than coolscultping
Kybella is expensive!! Maybe that’s what she spent her stimulus checks on. She still looks ugly to me! Lol

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
You’re a gem for listening to the podcast for us ❤. And what the hell does she mean by the bigger problem will be the STDs they all get after? So STDs are a bigger problem than COVID???? Or am I not just understanding it right??
I took it to mean with all the sex they’d be having. Ummm not every teenager is having sex. Maybe in your group they did. Some kids just aren’t ready for it so don’t assume that they are, Tbag.

I don’t think she had surgery. At all. I had weight loss surgery and had scars/ all types of pain and issues. There’s no way she is going out and eating crap/drinking. She wouldn’t be able to eat a lot at all.

i honestly just wish she would stop focusing on Corey and Brielle. Worry about your hole. Your kids and not lying to them. How do those kids believe anything she says? Like what is she telling them because last i heard it wasn’t that they were divorced. 👀👀
I think she was having water last night, we never saw her eat the cake and if it’s been 3 weeks she’s fine. My friends had it and were back at work in a week.

I agree. I don’t think Tracy is preparing for WLS. But can someone explain how Jackie qualified for WLS? She wasn’t that heavy.
Jackie wore ankle weights.

MariaB86

I did some stalking last night while dozing off and grabbed this. It doesn't seem photoshopped but even if it is it still shows the difference in sizes between her and Sammy and Julie. This was in her prime for the most part too. If she ever posts a pic like the one she did for Annmarie's birthday and she appears smaller than them in any way it's a complete lie. As if any of us had to be told this....but it's just to document for the silent followers and for big t to see.
Also what she forgot to photoshop or pose her way out of here are her feet and ankles . Those say all you need to know .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
She was actually at the country club the weekend before Easter. Because Easter was supposed to be Corey’s weekend but he was is PR. I believe she had it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yea I thought the Easter thing was the day before since the threads move so fast it all seems to jumble together! I still don’t believe it but that’s my opinion.

Hear me out! What if!
Part of the reason Tracy had a bitch fit over Corey’s work trip was because she had the procedure, was recovering from the procedure and was pissed off that the kids would be home and she wouldn’t be able to just take whatever meds she’s on and pass out for a few days. Tara probably had to focus on her mother and her actual sister’s kids so maybe that’s why Tracy was livid. Also, the outrage would be able to explain the MIA she took. Didn’t do Easter cause she was messed up on meds or something?

at the end of it all, Tracy looks for the quick solutions, this will backfire, especially if she’s upped her diet to whatever bs she is spewing.... or she’s saying it so when she does her reveal, it will make sense and nobody will question her.
Why am I totally forgetting about the work trip and the week she was silent!? Lmao this makes more sense! But who knows she lies like no other

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Anyone catch the deeply disturbing photoshop in her stories? The pic of her and Kryssi in Julie’s wedding? I’d take a screeenshot but then I’d get blocked. I’ve made way to many burners. 😂

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Guys. Hubby contracted covid. And then brought it home to me. It got really bad for him. Bad enough to be hospitalized for 5 days. I am so thankful for the health care here in Washington. And for all medical people. He's home now, resting. I was lucky enough to not have to go to the hospital but this cough wipes me out. The body ache, fever also win a prize. We both didn't lose our taste and smell. He did, however lose 22lbs in 2 weeks. I've lost 6. I was just "making sure" I still had my taste is my defense on that lol. Now, I'm not one to wish ill will on ANYBODY but seeing this estupida's posts about it, well Big T, Little Sweet P is sending you a big sloppy hello. Let's see how bruja I am 😉. Perra.
It’s a bitch! I just got the first dose of the vaccine and it’s kicking my ass (I knew it would bc Covid and the long haul effects did). Glad your hubs is doing better and home and that you’re on the mend!! My recommendation is rest, rest, rest! And listen to your body!

• Heart

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
Yeah - saw that and was confused. Not judging her but I remember on the show, one of her story lines was hiding from her dad that she and Frankie were living together, bc her parents would not allow it. I know it was 10+ years ago, but still. Assumed they were into those “no living in sin” beliefs.
And the fact that she flipped out over Tracy's parents not being at her wedding. I can't see her having a whole ass baby without being married first. But I heard her sister announced their engagement a couple of months ago, so who knows. Whatever, it's her life lol.