Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maeve001

Wasn’t this woman’s birthday like 2 weeks ago? How many times do you need to tell someone happy birthday. And I usually post the birthday persons picture, or at least a picture of me with them, not selfies. 🙄
I could be wrong but I thought she turned 60 last year 😂. Such a messy cew!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

whut28

I have finger tattoo’s and am contemplating more ... after seeing these Im really like ehhhh maybe not 😂 What annoys me about her (and the whole new tattoo generation) is they get them all to be on show, so they fill their arms/hands, face, neck, fingers etc first ... she’s already got her kids names, the furrever is just redundant 🙄

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Can someone in club saddie ask about Julian’s progress?..

I mean really if I was a big fan of someone and in a fb group, and their child was deaf and in supposed therapy, I’d for sure kindly ask how the progress is going- share resources, etc. No one is asking or is Tracy deleting shit cuz she knows she has nothing to say?!..

with Big T’s platform she could be doing SO MUCH for Julian man!! Raising awareness, asking for help or shared experiences with other cochlear moms, getting referrals for amazing therapists/doctors.

instead she does nothing. She only posts the girls when they’re in their tacky free clothes, and Julian’s basically non existent on her Instagram now.
Ultimately that’s why I can’t stand her. Photoshop and lies started it.. but wow.. this bish really regrets Julian and just goes about life like he’s not in it.

all she ever did was post national ASL day a day late and a video of him saying hi GiGi that her parents recorded and sent to her

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Okayyyy let's all be real here. We are all aware that Tracy is overweight and i am not saying there is something wrong with that because i aint no skinny mini myself. HOWEVER, it is very disturbing to me that this bitch is on the internet saying how she's losing weight but her chin and neck are all blended together in all of her pictures. You are only fooling yourself Tracy. Get your fucking shit together. Get some fucking help or you're gonna end up in a psych ward and regret this 10 years from now. Do it for your kids. Go on a real diet and workout. I lost almost 25 pounds just by walking 12,000 steps a day and GUESS WHAT?? I INCLUDE MY KIDS IN IT. We take walks around the park every single day after school and they stay in shape too.
She could also not eat ice cream for breakfast, bet that would shave off a few pounds 😂

• Haha

Birdhouse

VIP Member
There’s no way that this is all she eats in a day... give me a fucking break. She infuriates me sooooo much!! She doesn’t even read people’s questions. This person asked her questions about sugars and didn’t even acknowledge it. The fact that ANYONE is trying to go to big t for anyyy kind of health advice is beyond me. She also doesn’t even follow boombod.. you would think if you “promote” for them, you would follow them 🙄🙄🙄🙄
If that’s all she’s eating and she didn’t get wls, sure she’ll lose some weight but she’ll eventually plateau but not before she gets all the negative side effects of malnourishment (it was mentioned by other tattlers: hair loss, etc)

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Has anybody tried Tracy’s promo code for boom bod and does it actually work? I know there’s been talk and speculation that she is an actually sponsored by them because they don’t follow her etc. Or is it just a generic promo code that she uses and pretends like it’s hers?
Someone pointed out that it was a generic discount code, pointing out that she apparently isn’t really partnered with them.

• Wow
  • Haha

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Anyone have any idea what Jackie could’ve told her about Olivia that is just SOOOO HORRIBLE that should have never been repeated?

Disney_Mom

Nope, not reading into it. I was thinking the same thing. Tracy is that kind of person. Her whole image centers around being a housewife & not working except for her “influencer” job and her knock off fashionnova ambassador job as well as possibly the podcast, if it doesn’t completely bomb out to the point that it’s pulled.
Tracy has no personality, no depth to her and seems to be dumber than a doorknob. She likes to project images because she literally has nothing going for her.
So she’s more than likely only going to end up with a Corey 2.0 or worse.
Tracy has no identity other than being a shitty part time mom, a joke ass influencer, a bitter ex wife. Strip all of those things away & she’s your average lazy person who went though life with everything given to them because they’re so narcissistic that they believe they deserve it.
NAILLLLLEDDDD IT! 💯 💅🏻

Disney_Mom

Hi! I’m an old user but I got locked out of my account. Im the one who knew that big T was going for bariatric surgery. My office closed again for covid so I lost my person who leaked the info to me! But we’re back and she had her surgery at the end of March. She was going for monthly visits since she returned from Aruba and now it’s done. Which I bet is why she didn’t have the kids for Easter. Her parents took her while she “recovered”. Also why she looked like shit in that pic she posted.
Thanks for the tea!!!!!

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
What is faweuer😅😅 lmao it took me 30 seconds to translate this. Horrible. 💀🤣🤣

Maybe 15 to not exaggerate. But still.
My old ass was taught cursive in school. Apparently he wasn't. This is terrible. Omg.😅
omg wow. i just figured out its for her family of 4. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
No I have no idea but just from google it looks like Medicaid may cover it if she’s minimum 210lbs which is very possible. I think she weights a lot more than we all think even with the photoshop.
I agree, after my daughter i weighed 167 and was still in a size 6 and was no where near looking like Tray. So she may carry her weight more proportionately but I think she was over 200.

Reactions: 14