Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats how you know this has nothing to do with the kids. Her hyper fixation on "with his gf" who cares who hes with. And also hes there working. Which should make you happy since you want $$$ from him. What she cant get past is that he moved on. Shes the type that cant be happy for anyone not even a friend if shes not "happier" than them. She wants everything always and for no one else to have anything. She a child. I just feel for those kids man to have such checked out parents 😣😔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If she’s saying she can’t wait to be “done” - she’s stuck dealing with Corey til those kids turn 18 right? So it’s gonna be a while big T! Imagine 18 years of Tracy bitching about no child support and daddy’s new girlfriend. Oooof.

also good callout that Tracy failed to mention He was also there with Raven. Always spinning the story to make herself look like the victim. And she should be happy to have gotten Easter with them! She is so bitter that he even has a girlfriend he can take trips with. I don’t know how Brielle deals with Corey having an ex that psychotic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel like Tracy’s parents knew the whole time..... I also feel like Tara communicates more with them then she does with Tracy for multiple reasons.

As someone else mentioned.... this is a full on deflection.

Tracy!!!!! Listen..... Nobody would have judged you if you were at the drug store at the butt crack of dawn grabbing what you could to make a basket (legit, was one of these people & let me tell you, you could see we all felt a little better realizing we weren’t alone 😂) your kids wouldn’t care if they got a freaken stuffed pig instead of an Elsa doll.... they would just be thankful they even got something.... the fact that you chose to live bitter and not even make an attempt, says way more about you then you’re trying to deflect.

this isn’t cute anymore (not that it ever was, this is just getting really bad by the day), this is pathetic on all levels & 3 kids are paying the price for tit parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Do we think because it wasn’t “her weekend” she told her parents she is not spending time with them? And didn’t get them anything for Easter because of that?
In all fairness if this is even true he is a tit, not to Tracy but to his 3 beautiful children who look like they enjoy spending time with him and his family. There is no excusing that...... If it's true

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In all fairness if this is even true he is a tit, not to Tracy but to his 3 beautiful children who look like they enjoy spending time with him and his family. There is no excusing that...... If it's true
I can't argue with you there. However let's say he got a security gig that paid good in a bad part of town and his gf wasn't there instead of the work being on a beautiful island with his gf who also worked. Would it be as easy to judge him if he's just trying to get some income? I think the setting of the work along with his gf being there makes it seem like he was on a leisurely vacation. Albeit I'm sure he enjoyed the sun, sand and sex but if you can accomplish it all at the same time why not?
I don't know. No matter how you slice this, this divorce is an awkward crappy situation for the kids. God forbid big t bend. Would he be willing to take them for the next two weekends to make up for it? Would she allow that? She's so petty. Who knows. I don't feel like him missing one weekend is going to have traumatic consequences for the children. It all depends on what mom said to them or what they overheard.

Reactions: 22
I can't argue with you there. However let's say he got a security gig that paid good in a bad part of town and his gf wasn't there instead of the work being on a beautiful island with his gf who also worked. Would it be as easy to judge him if he's just trying to get some income? I think the setting of the work along with his gf being there makes it seem like he was on a leisurely vacation. Albeit I'm sure he enjoyed the sun, sand and sex but if you can accomplish it all at the same time why not?
I don't know. No matter how you slice this, this divorce is an awkward crappy situation for the kids. God forbid big t bend. Would he be willing to take them for the next two weekends to make up for it? Would she allow that? She's so petty. Who knows. I don't feel like him missing one weekend is going to have traumatic consequences for the children. It all depends on what mom said to them or what they overheard.

Honestly I am all for someone who wants to better their lives and the lives of their children. However I feel as though these two parents will never see the situation from their children's eyes only their own selfish views. If only they could understand how damaging it is to their kids that they don't even attempt to take their own personal feelings toward each other aside to communicate just for the kids, that is obviously has to be done through third parties like gigi and tata. And exactly right she would never bend, but I do think they are both wrong, I also don't 100% trust what Tray says either she lies most of the time.
It's the kids man, they will carry their parents issues with them for life. 😔

Reactions: 14
Do we think because it wasn’t “her weekend” she told her parents she is not spending time with them? And didn’t get them anything for Easter because of that?
Awww boo bleeping hoo she had to change HER plans to bleeping parent HER children. 🙄
Some of us parents have to not get paid when we are home taking care of our children who are sick.
The more she opens her mouth the more I want to tell her off to her face. She wants to play some kind of pitty me card bc her marriage didn't work, zero sympathy from me. She didn't do what she could have to save her marriage or idk not rush into have three young kids with someone in their 20s. She's high class TRASH.

• Heart
I agree with this! Everything about this!!! She heard from a "family" member. I bet he told her mom but she didn't say anything to Tracy until the last moment out of fear she will spiral further. That's my hunch. She didn't say tit about him working, didn't mention his sister... Because she wants to be the victim. For all we know he could be BUYING things for the kids cause he knows if he gives her money she's going to spend it on garbage purses and ugly lashes. She's been real quiet today (last I looked).

Reactions: 18
Tracy is also the type of person who if Corey did get a normal job that interfered with his weekends, she would never stop bitching about it. Even though it is Tara who always watches them. Such a tit show. You can never please her. Corey not posting a damn thing on social media speaks volumes on he just doesn’t wanna deal with Tracy’s craziness.

• Heart
I feel like Tracy’s parents knew the whole time..... I also feel like Tara communicates more with them then she does with Tracy for multiple reasons.

Tracy!!!!! Listen..... Nobody would have judged you if you were at the drug store at the butt crack of dawn grabbing what you could to make a basket (legit, was one of these people & let me tell you, you could see we all felt a little better realizing we weren’t alone 😂) your kids wouldn’t care if they got a freaken stuffed pig instead of an Elsa doll.... they would just be thankful they even got something.... the fact that you chose to live bitter and not even make an attempt, says way more about you then you’re trying to deflect.

this isn’t cute anymore (not that it ever was, this is just getting really bad by the day), this is pathetic on all levels & 3 kids are paying the price for tit parents.
Even if they were with him on Easter I can’t believe she didn’t get them baskets. You should still do for them so when they come home they have something. She’s so selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Even if they were with him on Easter I can’t believe she didn’t get them baskets. You should still do for them so when they come home they have something. She’s so selfish.
Guaranteed she pulled the “you were supposed to be with your dad on Easter so I didn’t make Easter baskets since he didn’t tell me he was going on vacation” card

• Sad
Guaranteed she pulled the “you were supposed to be with your dad on Easter so I didn’t make Easter baskets since he didn’t tell me he was going on vacation” card
I’m blocked so I can’t see for myself - but do we know she definitely didn’t get them baskets or are we assuming bc we know she sucks ?

Reactions: 8
I’m blocked so I can’t see for myself - but do we know she definitely didn’t get them baskets or are we assuming bc we know she sucks ?
The queen of posting everything to look like worlds greatest mom has not.... so that’s why we’re pretty sure she didn’t.... but give it time... we’re all talking about.... so watch some impromptu Easter baskets get posted within the next 2 days with some sort of excuse as to why they were late.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

💯 I feel like her parents knew the whole time too. I think they didn't tell her because they know she would react like a child

Reactions: 16
I know we all know he was in PR, but just for extra confirmation I was able to snap this screenshot from Brielle’s story before it expired. Clearly this is a mens dress jacket and Gillette deodorant 😉 Unless she’s rockin a bikini in a random guests room 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
I know we all know he was in PR, but just for extra confirmation I was able to snap this screenshot from Brielle’s story before it expired. Clearly this is a mens dress jacket and Gillette deodorant 😉 Unless she’s rockin a bikini in a random guests room 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nice catch.

Side note this pic of Brielle looks like if Sammy and Tracy had a baby together this is what she'd look like. 😅 I'm getting a weird mixture or Sammy and Tracy in this pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another random thought since big momma is quiet and Jess just posted her 8 month pics of her daughter. Anyone else follow her and see the monthly pics? Her daughter is adorable without a doubt but do you think the pics with the food representing the amount of months cute? Lol. I find it so weird. When I see it I don't think oh what a cute idea....I kind of scratch my head and think ummm okay. So I'm asking is it cute y'all? I kind of feel weird for thinking it's weird. Kind of like when you try on an outfit and can't decide if you like it or not so you get other people's opinions. Lol!! I want to like the idea but I just think it's weird. Is it me or is it weird?🤣

Y’all were right!
Yawn.. I mean good for her but you've been separated how long?? What's the difference at this point? It's official now so how about you drop the last name on your profile because it's definitely not yours now....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.