Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like we all have a waiting game to play now. Let’s see if T really brings about any positive change for herself & for her children.
Eye roll. Why do you have to announce it. Are you telling your viewers or yourself. Just do it. No need to announce it. That's a pet peeve of mine. Like when people say they're going thru their friends lists. 🙄 Just fkin go through it. You don't need to announce it. Lol. Actions speak louder then words. Why not let people notice a change vs telling everyone you're changing. Blah blah blah blah...just shut up...all talk...just my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
06B79593-68F5-4F43-953F-C8817CF8F2E8.png
I’m not sure if i missed it if someone else posted this (sorry if i did) but today’s the last day of the trip and look who’s on the left of this screenshot. Looks like Brielle and Corey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Eye roll. Why do you have to announce it. Are you telling your viewers or yourself. Just do it. No need to announce it. That's a pet peeve of mine. Like when people say they're going thru their friends lists. 🙄 Just fkin go through it. You don't need to announce it. Lol. Actions speak louder then words. Why not let people notice a change vs telling everyone you're changing. Blah blah blah blah...just shut up...all talk...just my opinion.
Usually if you’re announcing it.... you’re not going to do it.... she’s announcing it because she wants the attention.... so when she crashes and burns... she can come up with an excuse for more attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
witch lives in a fantasy land. 🙄 Worry about getting your kids back not fake movie endings.
She wants the fairytale, ok, is she gonna put in the work for one? nope. She is completely unwilling to go to therapy for the sake of her kids and her marriage, but she expects a happily ever after. Oh sweetheart, you have to be humbled by suffering before you get that and even then...

im not saying therapy would’ve saved her marriage, but it may have saved her coparenting relationship and it would have helped her and the kids. Bc not telling your kids about a divorce is exactly how you duck them up. Props to you, BigT.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So I don’t listen to the podcast cause I don’t want to support, but in light of her new beginning I thought I’d check out the details.

it’s a 2 minute mini episode about Jess’ pizza night fiasco?!? 😂😂😂😂😂 this is just sad at this point

Oh also I decided to check out their paetron prices for shits and giggles and I am indeed giggling. They’re desperate. $1.50 for support during the times of the Rona?!? Most people are home so podcasts are BOOMING more than ever! Just not yours sweetie

It also shows they have 226 paetrons at $1,264/month. Quick math shows an average of 5.5/person, but it’s probably a lot of the $1.50 charges with some $4 ones mixed in. Either way, $1264/month to keep the bills paid for the podcast to keep growing, plus probably a tiny bit in each of their pockets. Do we think they’re even making a profit at this point?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Another mini episode?! I wonder if they have zero content or if jess is busy with her real job or if tracy is too messed up/depressed and isnt in to it anymore? Cos i find that tracy starts things and then loses interest and never sees then thru

Reactions: 17
Do we think because it wasn’t “her weekend” she told her parents she is not spending time with them? And didn’t get them anything for Easter because of that?
Wooowww what a loser she is. First off i doubt its true. I mean it could be but she lies soo much to make herself look the victim that i have a hard time believing it. I feel like the kids arent with her anyway and im sure whoever watches them knew (aka tara and mama gigi) and they prob didnt wanna tell tracy cus shes a lunatic and would have a meltdown but obvs the internet is the internet and she found out and did exactly what everyone was trying to avoid and had a little teenage tantrum online. First off hes there working i mean she wants her money no? Well he has to work soooo? What angers her is that hes there with brielle which she had to put in brackets. Cos i mean if it was just about the kids who cares who he is with. He didnt post a single thing and brielle barely did either raven never posted him. Ppl are purposely going out of their way not to post him/he didnt post solely to keep tracy from being insane and that right there tells u what kind if person tracy is

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"Until a family member mentioned it" = you read about it on here. Stop lyin' girl 🤣 You never give a duck if he's present during his weekends or not. You just can't wait to drop those kids off so you can go do hoe tit by yourself. Tara had to watch Raven's kids so she couldn't do you and Corey the favor of being mom for a weekend (that turns into 5 days). Is Corey wrong for leaving to PR and not saying anything (IF THAT'S THE CASE)? Yes. 100%. Those girls probably are wondering where their dad is and that's not fair to them. However, the way Tracy spins her little web is crazy. I'm sure she insinuates this in front of the girls too... like "I know you wanted to see daddy, but I guess he thought a trip to Puerto Rico was more important." I can almost picture her accent and clickity clack jewelry 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I had grabbed that same ss!! Lol. Like brooooo....come on...you said you left him....he gave you anxiety, cheated on you and whatever else. You got rid of him and probably rightly so. Reason I say probably is because who tf knows what she may or may not have been putting him through. She doesn't seem like the easiest going person. Not that it's an excuse to cheat but unfortunately that's what some people do when they feel trapped in a crappy relationship especially with kids. If he was always a cheater then you should feel relieved!!
Once you break up/divorce you no longer have a say in that person's life!! Period!!
The pinned comment is killing me...rearrange your heart??? The Epstein breakup was posted in Feb of 2020. She stated they were separated for almost a year prior. So it's been over 2 years!!! She says she can't wait to be done??? Done with what??? It's been over 2 years!!! What did she think was going to happen!? Was he supposed to be chasing her this entire time professing his love for?? What am I missing here? Serious question!
Yes he went to pr to work during "his" week with the kids. He went there to work. Hopefully he gives you some money. Who cares if his gf was there too. You know his sister was there but you make no mention of that in your comment. You're hyper focused on his gf. If I became Corey's gf there's not a chance in hell I'd ever want to have to deal with you. You're nutty.
You had to rearrange yourrrrr plans???? witch you don't have a job. It's not like he left you hanging with no sitter knowing you had to report to work. Gtfoh!!! What plans big t?? Drinking and fukin??? Why not look at it like you were lucky to spend Easter with your kids!!!?? Oh that's right.....you probably didn't anyway. If you did though I think that's awesome!! Who wouldn't love getting to spend a holiday with your young children!!! It's so fun when they're young!!
Sigh......what does this chick want from him?? Money?? Is that all?? Doesn't seem like it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Do we think because it wasn’t “her weekend” she told her parents she is not spending time with them? And didn’t get them anything for Easter because of that?
and isnt it funny how she broadcasted "her kids" got corey a birthday gift, bc she such a great coparent and person. but her kids, got nothing for Easter.. bc of her pettiness that she's so proud of :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 18
and isnt it funny how she broadcasted "her kids" got corey a birthday gift, bc she such a great coparent and person. but her kids, got nothing for Easter.. bc of her pettiness that she's so proud of :rolleyes:
I didn’t see the part about the kids getting him a birthday gift. She’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
Lol yeaaaahhhh I’m calling 100% bullshit that Big T found out Corey was in PR through a “family member”. She def stalks Brielle from one of her million Instagram accounts. Also why bother mentioning he’s there with his gf... if it’s true he up and left with no mention then who cares who he’s with either way it’s crappy. She just wanted to pull the victim card and make it look like Corey ditched his kids to be with his gf so everyone will think Brielle is crappy too. It’s called ✨ dEfLeCtIoN ✨. Tracy is a trash mom and people are noticing and commenting that she never posts the kids so it’s the perfect opportunity to be like HEY EVERYONE COREY DITCHED HIS WEEKEND TO GO ON VACA WITH HIS GF EVERYONE FOCUS ON HOW HES A tit DAD AND HIS GF IS TRASH TOO AND STOP HOLDING ME ACCOUNTABLE FOR BEING AN ABSENT PARENT

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.