Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ruth page aka John is a psycho. Make sure you all have 2FA (2 factor authentication) on your IG accounts and Tattle.

The Ruth page now has a close up pic of sammys eye as the profile pic šŸ¤£
Now itā€™s on private and back to everything being deleted. I guess you guys were 100% right and got this ā€œJohnā€ guyā€™s number so to speak šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m dying cause itā€™s hilarious how obsessed this person is with Big T and trying to win over this group. Lol šŸ˜‚ āœ‹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think big T took her stimulus check and ran to do the weight loss surgery.. also did you guys notice taraā€™s story at the beach??? She sounds like she was crying in the backround and also what she wrote at the bottem.. u think its cuz tracy doesnt let her see the kids or something else???

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh I know I get it Iā€™m not buying this person lol
Neither am i šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ i knew Iā€™ve seen it and felt accomplished when i found it easily on her page. Iā€™d still be scrolling with the amount of pics trashy posts šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I think big T took her stimulus check and ran to do the weight loss surgery.. also did you guys notice taraā€™s story at the beach??? She sounds like she was crying in the backround and also what she wrote at the bottem.. u think its cuz tracy doesnt let her see the kids or something else???
I heard sniffling so she could have been upset with something. If it were me, it would be my awful allergies šŸ˜‚ but she could have been upset with a lot of things. It could be something happened and it was the straw that broke the camels back

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thats what i thought! Because of the quote she put about being broken and the sniffling. I instantly thought the same thing that shes withholding the kids from tara. Esp if she thinks tara knew corey was in puerto rico with brielle and didnt tell her. And esp if shes moved in with her parents maybe shes just stopped communicating with tara altogether and i kno tara loves those kids and i do feel like tara has not many friends and really misses hanging out with tracy sometimes...

Reactions: 15
I live in Staten Island and Tracy worked in the hair salon I go to when she first moved here w/ Cory after Jerseylicious was over. My hairdresser told me she was charging $250 for a haircut and required a down payment in advance before the appointment. My stylest even said sheā€™s not that talented and if someone was going to pay that amount of money they would go to a professional at a high end salon in the city. Most of the people that wanted an appointment with her were young fans of the show who couldnā€™t afford her prices.
I don't understand how she was cutting hair in NY when she received her cosmetology license in NJ (I don't think she ever received her NY cosmetology license). BTW, her NJ license expired in 2016 so she couldn't even cut hair right now if she wanted to. How could she afford her lifestyle but couldn't pay to renew her license?!

Screenshot_20210410-211053_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I actually think Taraā€™s post might of been a dig at Tracy. ā€œOne thing you canā€™t hide, when your broken inside ā€œ. She can photoshop the tit out of her appearance - but she canā€™t do anything about how ugly her insides are.

Reactions: 17
If Big T moved in with her parents I can guarantee you her life is a complete nightmare to her. Sheā€™s going to have to live there and wake up to those kids every single time they arenā€™t with their real mother-Tara. I think sheā€™s going absolutely insane because she wonā€™t be able to go to her house and get away from them anymore. Shouldā€™ve thought twice before you opened your dirty skank legs THREE TIMES and had those children Trashy! Children arenā€™t props for Instagram!! You canā€™t shoo them away just because your fake ā€œperfectā€ life is over!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Whatā€™s with the obsession with posting other peopleā€™s children but you donā€™t even have custody of your own? Is it just me or is it weird af?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Rayvens siblings day post - isnā€™t this Tracy ? Ugh why include her in anything at this point ?
I think raven probably just likes that pic of her and Corey and cropping Tracy out would mean it didnā€™t fit right in the collage so she left it because itā€™s not that deep. Raven doesnā€™t seem like the super petty type, itā€™s not like itā€™s a straight on face forward pic of T.

Reactions: 19
I think raven probably just likes that pic of her and Corey and cropping Tracy out would mean it didnā€™t fit right in the collage so she left it because itā€™s not that deep. Raven doesnā€™t seem like the super petty type, itā€™s not like itā€™s a straight on face forward pic of T.
Petty or not- I have two brothers and would never include an ex of theirs who was trashing him all over the internet in a siblings day post. No picture is that great that it needs to be included. Thatā€™s just me though- I would be dragging Tracyā€™s ass if she talked about my brother like that. Plus the whole gene thing- she wound literally be dead to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wouldnā€™t read too much into it, judging by all the pics of Corey that she used, she theyā€™re all from when he was younger, where as her pictures with Tara are probably much more recent. She probably didnā€™t even notice Tracy was in it. Honestly I didnā€™t even see Tracy until it was pointed out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.