Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfao. It's so obvious she doesn't have a man. Once she does these type of posts will stop. Eye roll.

YoU KnOW nOtHinG aBoUT mE FroM mY SOciAl mEDia.

witch please. You couldn't be more obvious if you tried. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She most likely got surgery, is going to say she cut out all carbs, promote and thatā€™s how she lost the weight. Sheā€™s probably recovering at her momā€™s house & found a doctor that for the right price would do the procedure.
Sheā€™s as inauthentic as Khole Kardashian.

she posted a comment to someone whoā€™s husband was a surgeon, and posted about her hernia in her rip me apart thing on tik tok ... sheā€™ll say thatā€™s the procedure she had. Sheā€™s calculated like that....
Yup - I agree with this. Why post randomly about cutting carbs if not to set the stage for how she lost all the weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why would she even post this???

Just because Cory allegedly cheated doesn't mean other men do the same. How dare she suggest other people's men are like that. My husband is one of the greatest men ever and doesn't text other "bxtches". He lives his family too much.

This is aimed at someone suggesting their other half is up to something and that's just nassssty. Like her crusty arse.
Sheā€™s dumb, my husbandā€™s hands are too busy to text, heā€™s currently rubbing my feet. Poor Big T, itā€™s ok that all the men you choose are trash, doesnā€™t mean all men are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was gonna say this John/tRUTH person is trolling from outside the us based on vocab. Ireland area code confirms pretty much. I donā€™t think itā€™s Tracy because sheā€™s not clever enough to change color to colour and use the word ā€œspotsā€ instead of pimples/zits just to throw people off.

Reactions: 21
She most likely got surgery, is going to say she cut out all carbs, promote and thatā€™s how she lost the weight. Sheā€™s probably recovering at her momā€™s house & found a doctor that for the right price would do the procedure.
Sheā€™s as inauthentic as Khole Kardashian.

she posted a comment to someone whoā€™s husband was a surgeon, and posted about her hernia in her rip me apart thing on tik tok ... sheā€™ll say thatā€™s the procedure she had. Sheā€™s calculated like that....
He now, donā€™t compare her to Khloe. Khloe at least eats healthy and works out. She may smooth and tan but sheā€™s not shaving half a person off herself. Lol Tracy wouldnā€™t know how to use anything in a gym if her life depended on it. She thinks healthy food is bbq sauce covered salmon. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s such a pick-me witch with that men only q+a šŸ™„ ā€œwomen listenā€
duck you T-bag and all those ā€œmenā€ answering. I will do and say and wear what I want.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whoever said John could be Jordyn - that's hilarious!! Lmao I believe that before I believe anything "John" or "Ruth" say. The Ruth account only popped up after "John" commented on Raven's post & it was posted on here. Someone on here is really bored šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I could be wrong cuz i dont have kids but dont most ppl go to their extremely young childs therapy and appts? Maybe she just meant she brings him and drops him off but like which is it big T cuz u constantly contradict yourself

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I could be wrong cuz i dont have kids but dont most ppl go to their extremely young childs therapy and appts? Maybe she just meant she brings him and drops him off but like which is it big T cuz u constantly contradict yourself
This song will change once itā€™s summer and sheā€™ll witch and moan that she gets zero support from Corey to drive Julian to and from school and that it will ruin her summer down the shore because she has to be up north to bring him to and from therapy and school

Reactions: 17
This song will change once itā€™s summer and sheā€™ll witch and moan that she gets zero support from Corey to drive Julian to and from school and that it will ruin her summer down the shore because she has to be up north to bring him to and from therapy and school
We know for sure her parents will be taking Julian to his appointments. Tracy won't do a damn thing regarding that sweet boy

Reactions: 26
May be an unpopular opinion.. but I donā€™t think she had weight loss surgery.

Firstly, I truly think her posting how sheā€™s been trying to stay away from carbs is BS for attention. She may be ā€œtryingā€ but she isnā€™t fully. She couldnā€™t have dropped that much weight so suddenly, even with weight loss surgery (cue photoshop).

If she did in fact get the surgery I think sheā€™d def use it as an excuse to capitalize on social media. Either say itā€™s an emergency surgery for some BS or a beauty treatment. She isnā€™t smart enough to do it in private and pretend sheā€™s working on it herself.. sorry, my opinion.

I genuinely think her lease was up, in combination with her divorce being finalized, and she is in the process of slowly moving hence why sheā€™s MIA. Sheā€™s using the fact that sheā€™s off SM to feed her ego and has to share that sheā€™s ā€œtryingā€ to cut carbs (aka she isnā€™t) because due to her moving and having to actually parent part time she doesnā€™t have time for all the thirst traps to validate herself.

Letā€™s not forget that every procedure/beauty treatment she does she HAS to post and tag to flaunt them as if sheā€™s boujie enough that anyone cares, but also so everyone knows sheā€™s relevant. I respect everyoneā€™s opinions but I truly donā€™t believe sheā€™s wise enough to keep a whole surgery private..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree with you šŸ¤— Long read ahead but it may help with understanding if Tracy had weight loss surgery.

I had gastric sleeve 2.5 years ago and it was a looooong road to get there šŸ¤Ŗ Unless she traveled to Mexico (or another out of the country that allows you to drop some coins and have it done ASAP) it takes a lot of hoops, ups and downs to get approved. (Itā€™s an emotional roller coaster to say the least)

I donā€™t live in NY or NJ, but in Florida you have to have a referral from your primary care physician and they wonā€™t even entertain the idea unless you fit their criteria (BMI, Pre-Existing conditions, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc...); that alone takes a good 6 months to a year because insurance/Bariatric surgeon wants to see some sort of history.

Once you get into see a Bariatric surgeon for a consultation, you have to go through a series of nutrition classes, visit with a psychiatrist to see if you can mentally handle the change in diet and any other appointments they see fit, annnnnnd then the doctor will decide if you qualify šŸ¤Ŗ But thatā€™s not all folks! Then your file gets handed over to insurance to see if itā€™s covered, and for added anxiety your case is sent to a board of surgeons as one final sign off for your surgery šŸ˜‘

From beginning to end it took about 15 months to get on that surgery table and thatā€™s just the beginning! Two weeks prior to surgery you are required to do a liquid diet to prepare your stomach with only one small meal a day; that small meal is only certain soft foods. I spent one night in the hospital but was back to work in about a week and a half. It was not easy though! No amount of nutrition classes can mentally prepare you for the drastic change in food (or pain).

For the next 6-8 weeks you go through a series of food changes; 3 weeks all liquid, 3 weeks purĆ©ed foods and then itā€™s soft foods (scrambled eggs, retried beans, etc... Not to mention, once youā€™re done with surgery youā€™re expected to have lab work done and see the Bariatric surgeon every 3-6 months until they see fit. (Iā€™m finally done seeing them and now back under the care of my primary doc)

I was dying yā€™all, it was tough and the pain was rough BUT Iā€™m glad I did it. I know each state is different, as is each surgeons rules are different, but I canā€™t imagine Tracy giving that much time and effort during her chaos of a divorce, covid shutdowns and whatever BS excuses she likes to give. Feel free to ask questions if you have any, I know I was long winded but I promise to keep it short and sweet moving forward (so sorry šŸ™ˆ) lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I agree with you šŸ¤— Long read ahead but it may help with understanding if Tracy had weight loss surgery.

I had gastric sleeve 2.5 years ago and it was a looooong road to get there šŸ¤Ŗ Unless she traveled to Mexico (or another out of the country that allows you to drop some coins and have it done ASAP) it takes a lot of hoops, ups and downs to get approved. (Itā€™s an emotional roller coaster to say the least)

I donā€™t live in NY or NJ, but in Florida you have to have a referral from your primary care physician and they wonā€™t even entertain the idea unless you fit their criteria (BMI, Pre-Existing conditions, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc...); that alone takes a good 6 months to a year because insurance/Bariatric surgeon wants to see some sort of history.

Once you get into see a Bariatric surgeon for a consultation, you have to go through a series of nutrition classes, visit with a psychiatrist to see if you can mentally handle the change in diet and any other appointments they see fit, annnnnnd then the doctor will decide if you qualify šŸ¤Ŗ But thatā€™s not all folks! Then your file gets handed over to insurance to see if itā€™s covered, and for added anxiety your case is sent to a board of surgeons as one final sign off for your surgery šŸ˜‘

From beginning to end it took about 15 months to get on that surgery table and thatā€™s just the beginning! Two weeks prior to surgery you are required to do a liquid diet to prepare your stomach with only one small meal a day; that small meal is only certain soft foods. I spent one night in the hospital but was back to work in about a week and a half. It was not easy though! No amount of nutrition classes can mentally prepare you for the drastic change in food (or pain).

For the next 6-8 weeks you go through a series of food changes; 3 weeks all liquid, 3 weeks purĆ©ed foods and then itā€™s soft foods (scrambled eggs, retried beans, etc... Not to mention, once youā€™re done with surgery youā€™re expected to have lab work done and see the Bariatric surgeon every 3-6 months until they see fit. (Iā€™m finally done seeing them and now back under the care of my primary doc)

I was dying yā€™all, it was tough and the pain was rough BUT Iā€™m glad I did it. I know each state is different, as is each surgeons rules are different, but I canā€™t imagine Tracy giving that much time and effort during her chaos of a divorce, covid shutdowns and whatever BS excuses she likes to give. Feel free to ask questions if you have any, I know I was long winded but I promise to keep it short and sweet moving forward (so sorry šŸ™ˆ) lol
I am so glad I found this page! I watched the first three seasons of Jerseylicious and always thought this witch was going to get her karma one day. After reading this thread she def damn did!

I am in TX and yes getting the bariactric surgery isn't easy. I started the process but stopped when I had to go see a dietician. My insurance wasn't going to cover the preferred dietician and it was so hard to find one that was covered by my insurance anyways! The process you stated above was exactly the same process I was gonna have to go through. In the end, I was honestly on the cusp of even qualifying for the surgery! The surgeon even told me that I shouldn't get the surgery. I had no prior diagnosed health issues. Over the years my drs never truly diagnosed me with diabetes or thyroid because I was never truly ever in the bracket that they deemed diagnosable even though my weight said otherwise. (it's honestly hard to believe, my mom argued that they needed to prescribe me meds all the time it was an eyeroll. We did so much blood work.) all my drs would say is lose weight and literally change your diet. Tbh thats all Tracy needs to do. The prep for this surgery is hard enough, I don't believe this heffer will ever stick to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am so glad I found this page! I watched the first three seasons of Jerseylicious and always thought this witch was going to get her karma one day. After reading this thread she def damn did!

I am in TX and yes getting the bariactric surgery isn't easy. I started the process but stopped when I had to go see a dietician. My insurance wasn't going to cover the preferred dietician and it was so hard to find one that was covered by my insurance anyways! The process you stated above was exactly the same process I was gonna have to go through. In the end, I was honestly on the cusp of even qualifying for the surgery! The surgeon even told me that I shouldn't get the surgery. I had no prior diagnosed health issues. Over the years my drs never truly diagnosed me with diabetes or thyroid because I was never truly ever in the bracket that they deemed diagnosable even though my weight said otherwise. (it's honestly hard to believe, my mom argued that they needed to prescribe me meds all the time it was an eyeroll. We did so much blood work.) all my drs would say is lose weight and literally change your diet. Tbh thats all Tracy needs to do. The prep for this surgery is hard enough, I don't believe this heffer will ever stick to it.
Me too! Itā€™s an awesome sisterhood of good gossip and lessons from all walks of life šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

There were moments where I wanted to throw in the towel, but I spent too much time and money on copays to give it up. Thankfully my Bariatric office had everything in-house so insurance covered it, but I can only imagine the struggle of trying to find another dietician with everything else going on in the background.

I too donā€™t think Tracy will stick to it either; it seems as though if it doesnā€™t come easy she donā€™t want no part of it šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Also, if it ainā€™t free or done for cheap, she donā€™t want it šŸ¤Ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.