Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Epsteins need to call her out ON SOCIAL MEDIA because that’s the only language she understands! Tara and Corey have big followings and should bleeping blast her up and down all over social media and let the skeletons out of her closet. It’s the only way to get her to shut the duck up.
They should call her out. But I’m pretty sure they have purchased followers just like she does. Not that many real people follow Corey or Tara. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good on Raven for saying something. Good for Raven for the second time she had to call out Tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m so glad raven posted that. Hopefully she’s actually gone off on Tracy as well.

Reactions: 21
Looks like the post was removed off of her stories. LOL who thinks Tracy is scared now. She seems pretty quiet.

• Haha
  • Wow
I sent this to Raven too. I hope he haunts Tracy. The vile witch she is.
She has done some nasty tit but this by far is the NASTIEST ! I hope her own mother tells her to cut the crap. How dare she talk about HIS father like that ! disgusting. %100 convinced she is doing this so the family talks tit about her and she has a "reason" to air out whatever she still has on Corey ...she is going to go ape tit soon just watch !

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Everyone on here saying “corey doesn’t work, he can’t pay child support”, I couldn’t disagree more. If he doesn’t work, he needs to GET A JOB!!! He’s a 30 year old man, there’s no reason to not work, go work at McDonald’s and support your damn kids. Everyone is saying that about her, which is true but it should go both ways! Im sorry I just can’t believe how many people on here give that kid a pass, he is a massive deadbeat, just like her!

Also- not trying to be confrontational at all, I just can’t wrap my arms around people seemingly giving him a pass just bc he “doesn’t post stuff on social media”. They are both so awful!
You just said it: he’s a deadbeat. They’re both crappy parents. Period. I just don’t understand WHY she keeps complaining about the child support while she also says he doesn’t have a job. At least complain he’s lazy and won’t get one or preoccupied with Brielle, whatever. Instead she says “he doesn’t pay, but also isn’t working” well, duh!

Reactions: 15
Well to take a little breather from all of this juicy drama, I have something to add that I thought about for a while...
I always found it funny how Tracy talked so much tit about Jersey Shore/Snooki on the podcast. The reason I'm bringing this up is because it shows how much of an envious person she is. Jersey Shore aired 11 years ago and the cast still makes money off of it! It's still relevant! Oh and guess what MS.MALONEY, they are all actually Italian (I know Snooki is Chilean but she was raised Italian).

Snooki has 3 kids and is still able to run 2 successful clothing stores and a FUNNY podcast. What is your excuse, Tracy? She really wants everything to be handed to her. Not how it works, girlfriend. If Tracy actually took advantage of the opportunities she got from Jerseylicious, she would not need to depend on child support and her parents to survive. Get bleeping real.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like the post was removed off of her stories. LOL who thinks Tracy is scared now. She seems pretty quiet.
The girl who posted it made her page private now 🤣🤣🤣 wonder if she deleted the story before going private and that’s why it’s not on Tracy’s story anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'll never understand why she gives all this content away for free especially when she complains about money. If you're gonna air out your dirty laundry, at least charge people. Lol
That’s what some of us have been saying since the beginning… If she was smart she could do all kinds of things from podcast features to books or even a reality show but that would also be contingent on her being a decent human and nice to her fans and other people. She doesn’t want to work or do anything soooo we’ve all lost sympathy for. But you’re absolutely right… If she was smart she would be getting paid to air out her dirty laundry. Not doing it for free. 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: 14
I don’t care what Corey has done to Tracy. No one has the right to bring his deceased father into this divorce/child support crap! Period.

eta the last screenshot was cut off. It says heartless asshole like Tracy
I sent her a message too but she didn't respond to me. I see she went private and cut off her messaging. Guess we struck a chord. 🤣 Don't worry lady. We don't forget names around here. We'll visit you another time when you go back to public.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My Mom once told me your kid can turn out to be a serial killer and a mother's love and support would never faulter. The delusion to really believe that Gene's "legacy baby", his ONLY son, the baby of the family would not have his Dad in his corner regardless of whatever the circumstances are is astounding. Everyone is right, this is a new low. Beyond immature. This is one of those "I cringe when I think about how I actually did/said/supported/reacted to that" moments for Big T. You know ladies? Why r we complaining, really? Ol' girl giving us the material to understand she's never gonna change, her life isn't gonna get better and she won't win at life bc of this childish vengeful attitude she can't seem to move away from. I imagine this darling thread to reach 1000+ pages at this point. Couldn't happen to a finer person if you ask me.
Precisely! She’s going to get her karma… I’m sitting back with my popcorn and watching a train wreck 🍿 🚂 💥
I definitely don’t feel bad about it. I am 100% here for watching her continue to spiral out of control. This is just the beginning! Summer is coming and she’s officially single… It’s going to get juicy!

...she really believes Corey's FATHER would have picked her over his own son ? watch out girl your narcissism is showing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Omg I’ve missed two threads because I’ve been so busy with school and being an ACTIVE PARENT 🗣 TRACY! LOL And I just seen ravens clap back on IG and had to come on here to see the tea. HOLY tit!!! PLEASE RAVEN PUT HER IN HER PLACEEEE 🥊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t care what Corey has done to Tracy. No one has the right to bring his deceased father into this divorce/child support crap! Period.

eta the last screenshot was cut off. It says heartless asshole like Tracy
Innocent families don't act like Coreys? What does that mean? His entire family has not said a single bad thing about Tracy in the last almost 3 years. TF is this witch talking about

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.