Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant wait for Tracys "woe is me" breakdown shes going to have. LOL she must be rubbing onions in her eyes to makes sure it looks like shes been crying and feels attacked. LOL

Also, its spring time and we all know what that means.... Tracys deadly allergies will appear causing her to be home and not out with her kids. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The girl who posted it made her page private now 🤣🤣🤣 wonder if she deleted the story before going private and that’s why it’s not on Tracy’s story anymore
I think she deleted the page or changed the name. I looked it up on my other burner and it’s not there.

Reactions: 12
Why would raven crop out Tracy’s IG and only tag the commentator ...ugh tracy has been trashing that family for ever . SOMEBODY FROM THAT FAMILY NEEDS TO PUT HER IN HER PLACEEEEEEE

Reactions: 24
Took a small break to work and came back to wow, just wow! I don't smoke but even I feel the need for cigarette. Gosh damn! Go Raven, go! Yassssssss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Innocent families don't act like Coreys? What does that mean? His entire family has not said a single bad thing about Tracy in the last almost 3 years. TF is this witch talking about
Exactly. This witch is off her rocker. IMO it doesn’t matter how Corey or his family act or even Tracy for that matter (if one of Tracy’s parents passed) for some random person to reference Gene (may he rest in peace) into this is disgusting. As much as Tracy claims to have loved and respected that man she should have shut the tit down ASAP, instead she feeds right into because she knows that is the only way she can hurt Corey.

There are 3 sides to every story hers, his & the truth. At this point I just want the His 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t care what Corey has done to Tracy. No one has the right to bring his deceased father into this divorce/child support crap! Period.

eta the last screenshot was cut off. It says heartless asshole like Tracy
What a bleeping idiot is this person 15? Doesn’t sound like a mature adult at all- if someone brought up my deceased fathers name I would be hunting them down sitting outside their house these 2 better watch themselves!! You don’t duck with people who are still grieving- assholes!

Reactions: 18
Reggie told me first-time guests get to pick their own topics - should my topic be deadbeat babymothers? Lmfao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
"Uh yeah hi Wine Down Wednesday peeps, my topic is pill abuse & deadbeat babymothers who speak ill of the dead... where Tracy Maloney at!?!?" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So let me understand something. Tracy attacked Gigi on Jerseylicious and ended her friendship because Gigi mentioned something about her parents not being in the wedding, but somehow Tracy thought it was ok to talk tit about a man that's deceased?? This witch better not cry victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So let me understand something. Tracy attacked Gigi on Jerseylicious and ended her friendship because Gigi mentioned something about her parents not being in the wedding, but somehow Tracy thought it was ok to talk tit about a man that's deceased?? This witch better not cry victim.
Victim is her middle name 🙄

Reactions: 21
The girl who posted it made her page private now 🤣🤣🤣 wonder if she deleted the story before going private and that’s why it’s not on Tracy’s story anymore
She changed her profile picture too! 😂😂 Keyboard gangsta couldn’t handle it once tit got real.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.