Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The toxic trashiness oozes out of her, she thinks social media is real life! Talking in recycled memes and quotes without an original thought in her head, looking like a basic plastic insta clone. Sad to think she represents others, her followers 🤮
She probably has only about 2,000-5,000 “real” ig accounts that follow her if that makes you feel better. I can not believe that everyone is letting this girl talk soooo bleeping slick the past 2 days. No one has checked her. It just shows what kind of people her “fans” are. Disgusting, classless, disrespectful animals

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Everyone on here saying “corey doesn’t work, he can’t pay child support”, I couldn’t disagree more. If he doesn’t work, he needs to GET A JOB!!! He’s a 30 year old man, there’s no reason to not work, go work at McDonald’s and support your damn kids. Everyone is saying that about her, which is true but it should go both ways! Im sorry I just can’t believe how many people on here give that kid a pass, he is a massive deadbeat, just like her!

Also- not trying to be confrontational at all, I just can’t wrap my arms around people seemingly giving him a pass just bc he “doesn’t post stuff on social media”. They are both so awful!
I agree however, the reason I tend to not be as angered with Corey is BECAUSE he doesn't post his business online. That FACT means we cannot insinuate he has no job or does have a job. We can't definitively say he gives her money and she lies about it or doesnt see it because it goes to mom/pop... and we can't say he for sure doesn't give her a dime. Tracy puts alllllllll her business out there so we bleeping know her better than she knows herself. That's pathetic!

ETA: And we know she lies... so tbh, I don't trust a God forsaken word out of that dirtbags mouth. She's a bitter babymomma single ex-wife. She will say anything to make herself not look bad. I don't put anything past her. She photoshops her bleeping children!!! No. Corey isn't a saint but he's not a bleeping demon like her either. I don't care.

and this is not me beint confrontational, this is me being passionate. No hard feelings 🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I agree however, the reason I tend to not be as angered with Corey is BECAUSE he doesn't post his business online. That FACT means we cannot insinuate he has no job or does have a job. We can't definitively say he gives her money and she lies about it or doesnt see it because it goes to mom/pop... and we can't say he for sure doesn't give her a dime. Tracy puts alllllllll her business out there so we bleeping know her better than she knows herself. That's pathetic!

ETA: And we know she lies... so tbh, I don't trust a God forsaken word out of that dirtbags mouth. She's a bitter babymomma single ex-wife. She will say anything to make herself not look bad. I don't put anything past her. She photoshops her bleeping children!!! No. Corey isn't a saint but he's not a bleeping demon like her either. I don't care.
True, totally understand what you’re saying. I just feel like they are both so checked out from the kids now and it just angers me so bad bc i feel for those kids. Her insinuation about them not knowing he left and went to PR just broke my heart for them (assuming that’s true)

Reactions: 17
I still can’t get over Tracy’s posts. Last year I had a miscarriage, some of my family members had a really crappy reaction to it. They knew I struggled with infertility for years. So I chose to take a step back from them. Two of them decided to throw my grandmother in my face who had passed away that I was extremely close to. They told my father how disappointed in me my grandmother would be if she was still alive and saw me cut off family. They tried to kick me when I was down by throwing her in my face . I’m so furious Tracy is bringing up gene. It’s literally as low as you can go.
I’m no Corey fan- I think he’s a huge loser. But you do not bring the deceased into the fight for your own selfish reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
True, totally understand what you’re saying. I just feel like they are both so checked out from the kids now and it just angers me so bad bc i feel for those kids. Her insinuation about them not knowing he left and went to PR just broke my heart for them (assuming that’s true)
He is the lesser of two evils but he's just as guilty. Let's put it this way: if Tracy and Corey were given the opportunity to make good money with a regular job... who do you think will take it? Tracy is so self-conscious. She cares what people think/say about her. She lives in a fantasy world like someone mentioned earlier. I root for Corey because there's a little part of me that thinks he can get his tit together and be happy. Tracy.. I have no hope for.

Reactions: 20
The Epsteins need to call her out ON SOCIAL MEDIA because that’s the only language she understands! Tara and Corey have big followings and should bleeping blast her up and down all over social media and let the skeletons out of her closet. It’s the only way to get her to shut the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I root for Corey because Tracy disgusts me in every way possible. I'm ready for the backlash for this comment but idgaf if he never gives her a dime! I know he or his family buys the kids stuff, shows them love, does family outings with them and I know her parents drop money on those kids even though they shouldn't have to. Those kids will be fine and not go without whether or not she gets his money. It makes me sick to think of her getting her grubby paws on any sum of money because she'll waste it. She is not a financially responsible person. Not saying he is but idc fk her especially because all she wants to do is sit her fat ass on the couch watching TV all day and get paid and has no desire to do anything but that.
Y'all can come for me lol. I know what I said isn't right but those are my feelings. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I can’t wait for the day Tara implodes and spills a bunch of tea. Please god, let it happen

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I really dont understand the big deal shes making about the last name that she never legally changed. she previously said that she wanted to keep "Eps" because of the kids, then it was because of business cards, now its ok to change cause shes divorced?!?!? This witch is soo bleeping full of it. Shes lucky shes not my ex SIL cause believe me i would have ripped her ass apart a long time ago for disrespecting my brother and my father. I dont GAF about what a lawyer says.

Shes so fuckin delusional. I cant wait to see if she appears on Reggie live tonight. Lets see how many times she plays with her hair, adjust a filrt, talk about how much of an amazing GF she is and how shes divorced.

• Heart
I’m really wondering if she actually has a lot of embarrassing info on Corey and that’s why they don’t retaliate against her. Or are they actually just classy people who won’t stoop to her level?

Reactions: 15
Omg Raven clapped back!!!!
Yessssss!!!! Go ahead Raven!!! We got you girl. Whoop that ass!! But we all know witch ass Tracy won't show and is probably going to pop some pills and cry on ig live looking for sympathy. witch can dish it but can't take it.

Editing I thought Raven tagged Tracy too but after looking at the story myself seems it was just that chick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg Raven clapped back!!!!

Ohhhh it's about to go DOWN!!!
Do y’all think she mostly aimed that towards the commenter? I see she tagged tracy in it but I was expecting some more anger towards Tracy for reposting it.

Reactions: 15
Good for raven. I legit dont see what gene has to do with this. Tracy shud have deleted those comments immediately if she had an ounce of class respect or real love for gene. If she really loved gene she would have kept her business off the internet about corey. Like ya vent to friends and family about how horrid he was but dont blast it in public where everyone csn see including the kids in future and their schoolmates

Do y’all think she mostly aimed that towards the commenter? I see she tagged tracy in it but I was expecting some more anger towards Tracy for reposting it.
I think shes trying to be "subtle"? Maybe? Like warning tracy to keep her fans in check? 🤷🏻‍♀️ or cus tracy blocked raven possibly? And raven doesn't know if tracy will be able to see it?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was just thinking that... But the whole "my dad was in his kids team" comment I'm sure she's pissed at the both of them. She's got to be for her reposting that vile tit. Just like Big T was pissed Brielle like a comment on one of the fake pages

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was just thinking that... But the whole "my dad was in his kids team" comment I'm sure she's pissed at the both of them. She's got to be for her reposting that vile tit. Just like Big T was pissed Brielle like a comment on one of the fake pages
It looks like Raven reposted and took off the Tracy tag. I think she’s more mad at the saddie. Maybe Raven didn’t realize Tracy reposted that tit to her story

Reactions: 12
🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿
Shots fired. I wish Raven would have said that on trashy’s actual post too! Cmon Tara..your turn!

I feel like she knows it will get back to Tracy. she got the SS of it off Tracy's story and kept it, she could have cropped it and just tagged the OP but she kept it all :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yesss... trashy shouldn't even be entertaining that tit or politely telling the woman to leave him out of it but hah do we expect anything else from trash bag. She didn't get the name trashy by being graceful. 🙄🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.