Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always noticed this, and maybe I am just a weirdo, but has anybody ever noticed that as soon as Tracy started having the kids less and less, she went on more and more about the child support & she went on more and more about how much of a wonderful mother she is? Like we see less and less of the kids, and when we do see them ands they are with her they are freaked miserable, one is always missing and they are never appropriately dressed.... she's always looking for praise for doing not even the bare minimum as parent. Its starting to baffle me. If I was getting on IG everyday posting about how wonderful of a mother I am yet they saw me posting the trash Tracy is posting... they would call me out on it. Like its just weird to me that she does this. Is this noticeable to anybody else? Is this just more deflection?
I was actually just speculating when she started the whole CS thing. Her parents are litigious so they can be pushing it, she can be desperate and needs something to live off of, or she can be pissed and want to try to ruin his relationship with Brielle. Who knows why crazy does anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She 100% does not have borderline pd. She has absolutely no empathy for anyone. She is a cold person who takes pride in destroying another person. She is 100%a narcissist!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's making a big song and dance about changing her insta handle... yet her Facebook & Twitter still say Epstein. She's probably only done it on Instagram as that's where she gets the most interaction
After saying she's keeping her name for the kids
Then she was keeping it bc she had too any business cards with the name 🙄🙄

Either way shouldn't make a difference because she never legally changed her name legally , so what difference did it make what she had on her ig handle.?

Reactions: 22
I wasn't getting worked up over you. Just fed up with the comments of he should be paying regardless. With what? Lol. If he isn't working he has no money.
Sorry, wasn't trying to come at you.
Haha ok cool cool. I was like yooo I’m with you Tracy is trash mother, daughter, ex, friend, person!! I’m getting over a cold and I think have had too much tea/medication combination 😂

Reactions: 18
I know this is old news by now,

but I am FUMING.

how dare she bring gene into it and put words into a deceased mans mouth?
her life is a bleeping vacation, she doesn’t have a real job.Tata and her parents take care of the kids

Corey may not be the greatest dad, but she is not getting worlds greatest mom awards anywhere.

she needs a swift pop in the mouth.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tara was definitely getting some things off her chest with that IG story.

Tracy better be careful. Karma is an ugly witch. Idk how you can be so disrespectful on such a public platform and not think there are any consequences for your actions. She's letting this Puerto Rico trip get to her so bad that she has to stoop down to the level of bringing a dead person into a conversation that had nothing to do with them in the first place.

Tell us why you're really mad T. Is it because your ex husband is in a relationship while you are just a revolving door with beef curtains?

Also, Reggie is following me on IG. He asked me to come on Wine Down Wednesday... honestly I might have to lmao.
tell Reggie to secretly get his ass over to Tattle!! Ahh that would be great!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
And the fat witch is at it again
Notice how she said neglect financially. At least he doesn’t neglect them in every other aspect the way she does. There are no words to describe the kind of lowlife she is. I can’t believe nobody in that family has destroyed her yet, if it was me I wouldn’t be able to take the high road with the amount of times she brought up their dead father. She’s not going to get better now that she’s divorced she’s going to get worse. She’s no longer tied to Corey and that is going to really make her go insane and spiral out of control.

Reactions: 22
I just feel this whole situation is disgusting. Tracy wants to say she’s classy and out of respect for the family she’s keeping certain things private. She hasn’t kept anything private and this stunt with being up Corey’s father is CLASSLESS. She needs to popped on the mouth for the level of disrespect she has shown.

Reactions: 25
Just popped on to say how disgusting that post about gene was. I know she is trash but I never thought she would sink that low. I guess, she is the type of person who spits on people 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In all fairness if this is even true he is a tit, not to Tracy but to his 3 beautiful children who look like they enjoy spending time with him and his family. There is no excusing that...... If it's true
Also Corey is Jewish, his family doesn’t celebrate Easter, if I were Tracy I would’ve requested the kids on Easter so they can have that holiday. The girls are Catholic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Also Corey is Jewish, his family doesn’t celebrate Easter, if I were Tracy I would’ve requested the kids on Easter so they can have that holiday. The girls are Catholic.
She isn’t mature enough to put those thoughts together. She celebrated with her parents at the country club the week before and thought that was good enough. Again, not even bare minimum. She’s gross!

Everyone on here saying “corey doesn’t work, he can’t pay child support”, I couldn’t disagree more. If he doesn’t work, he needs to GET A JOB!!! He’s a 30 year old man, there’s no reason to not work, go work at McDonald’s and support your damn kids. Everyone is saying that about her, which is true but it should go both ways! Im sorry I just can’t believe how many people on here give that kid a pass, he is a massive deadbeat, just like her!

Also- not trying to be confrontational at all, I just can’t wrap my arms around people seemingly giving him a pass just bc he “doesn’t post stuff on social media”. They are both so awful!

• Heart
They both need to take care of the kids , but he isn't giving her child support for whatever reason that may be , so instead of bitching at him to get a job and hoping and waiting for that to happen , she could get off her ass and say duck him and take care of her kids herself.

Reactions: 27
They both need to take care of the kids , but he isn't giving her child support for whatever reason that may be , so instead of bitching at him to get a job and hoping and waiting for that to happen , she could get off her ass and say duck him and take care of her kids herself.
I agree.. . Esp since she claims to be a changed person and a better version of herself and brags about being the only one to provide for them, which is false anyway, etc etc etc yet she still isn’t doing tit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The toxic trashiness oozes out of her, she thinks social media is real life! Talking in recycled memes and quotes without an original thought in her head, looking like a basic plastic insta clone. Sad to think she represents others, her followers 🤮

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.