Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reggie told me first-time guests get to pick their own topics - should my topic be deadbeat babymothers? Lmfao
Does Reggie know you're one of us!?!

Maybe do grown men respect women who constantly talk about sex and dress provocatively vs women who are ladies in the street and freaks in the sheets?? Or something of that nature.

Or what makes a man happy and how to keep him and what keeps a woman happy and how to keep her...hah...lookin at you big t...

Or why men/women cheat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does Reggie know you're one of us!?!

Maybe do grown men respect women who constantly talk about sex and dress provocatively vs women who are ladies in the street and freaks in the sheets?? Or something of that nature.

Or what makes a man happy and how to keep him and what keeps a woman happy and how to keep her...hah...lookin at you big t...

Or why men/women cheat.
He does not! Lol I wanna find out if he low-key hates T as much as we do ๐Ÿคฃ I'm sure all of her "friends" know about this forum though, maybe some of them even have accounts on here to read and follow along ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He does not! Lol I wanna find out if he low-key hates T as much as we do ๐Ÿคฃ I'm sure all of her "friends" know about this forum though, maybe some of them even have accounts on here to read and follow along ๐Ÿ˜Ž
That's why I asked. We know big t reads here. Just don't let them or him try to clown you or just be aware. Like if they were to intentionally disagree with everything. Lmao I sound crazy but I'm just being over protective of a fellow tattler. โค

I would love to know that too. I sent him that video of her talking tit to the taxi driver about not speaking English and her calling a black person a word very close to the n word but instead of the er at the end she said ni**ity. His response was oh they're from 10 years ago and she was drunk. Like bro...๐Ÿ™„ sure okay...I said can I call you that then...you cool with that? Of course I wouldn't but he just ignored me. I even said oh I guess because it's been 10 years she became un racist magically. He was more focused on that I was using a burner rather than what she had said.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lmao Big T is probably messaging Reggie like "who did you speak to recently to be on the live!?!??!!" witch idc. I'm an Aquarius. /sarcasm ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm tired of her tit. I wish I saw her in person one time! I just want to see the reaction on her face when she's called out and can't hide behind a keyboard & followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Lmao Big T is probably messaging Reggie like "who did you speak to recently to be on the live!?!??!!" witch idc. I'm an Aquarius. /sarcasm ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm tired of her tit. I wish I saw her in person one time! I just want to see the reaction on her face when she's called out and can't hide behind a keyboard & followers.
Over draw your lips!!!! Ask them if they like it cause your not sure and you just started doing it. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's why I asked. We know big t reads here. Just don't let them or him try to clown you or just be aware. Like if they were to intentionally disagree with everything. Lmao I sound crazy but I'm just being over protective of a fellow tattler. โค

I would love to know that too. I sent him that video of her talking tit to the taxi driver about not speaking English and her calling a black person a word very close to the n word but instead of the er at the end she said ni**ity. His response was oh they're from 10 years ago and she was drunk. Like bro...๐Ÿ™„ sure okay...I said can I call you that then...you cool with that? Of course I wouldn't but he just ignored me. I even said oh I guess because it's been 10 years she became un racist magically. He was more focused on that I was using a burner rather than what she had said.
I think Reggie just tries to stay out of drama directly. He'll indirectly be involved like when T is going off the rails, he won't stop her because he likes the views he gets. But he doesn't strike me as the type to like drama and instigate tit. He probably knows everything about everyone but doesn't speak on it. I can respect that.

Reactions: 20
Why would raven crop out Tracyโ€™s IG and only tag the commentator ...ugh tracy has been trashing that family for ever . SOMEBODY FROM THAT FAMILY NEEDS TO PUT HER IN HER PLACEEEEEEE
Did they block each other after that post in club saddie? I can't remember now

Reactions: 13
I really wish she tagged Brielle, that wouldโ€™ve burneddddd Tracy even more so lol
I wish she tagged Brielle lol! But maybe Brielle really just tagged along for fun. Also- if Corey really owes her child support is Tracy gonna go after the money he made lol?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.