Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corey stopped working, therefore NO income, yet she thinks he’s still responsible for paying child support as if he had an income? This witch thinks she’s entitled to CS 🤣 1. It’s not for her (as many have mentioned) and 2. Can’t get it if your baby daddy ain’t working. If she’s not careful (and if Corey/the Epstein’s were smarter) they should take her for CS since she never has the kids and is making some kind of income.
He IS still responsible for paying child support. Just because he stopped working doesn’t mean the kids stop eating, or needing a roof over their heads, etc. However, both him and big T need to be paying her parents and Tara since they’re the ones caring for the kids. Tracey is delusional if she thinks she’s entitled to the child support monies. He should go after her then, he probably sees the kids more than she does...

Reactions: 19
He owes her “tens of thousands”? Doubtful.
Also why are her kids always photographed outside? Are they seriously not even allowed inside her home? When was the last time we saw them inside?

Reactions: 24
Another thing what would have happened if they were still together and he wasn't working???

On another note the way she worded that makes me wonder if he stopped working intentionally. That would make no sense to me to give up your decent job with the union to spite her which essentially is screwing the kids. I'd like to think he's just paying what he can on his own terms through a child support portal. However I can't imagine a judge wouldn't want to know where his money is coming from and if he really isn't paying there's going to be consequences. He definitely can't just ignore it. Who knows.
We don’t know if he has ever been officially ordered to pay child support. Yes, I agree he needs to pay for his kids. We also don’t know if she’s paying rent or if he’s buying clothes, food, etc while they are with him (although many suspect he does). She’s trying to get him to pay back child support but in NJ you can’t do that unless it’s court ordered and if it is, it wouldn’t be her filing a lien on him like we saw and it would all be protected under the family court system. I’m not a Corey supporter, I mean I hate what she’s doing with Gene, but I just can’t stand when women con men on CS. Usually bc they are tit moms like this POS.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
she should do the JL tell all or something or a episode of the pod with Jess about it cause clearly what else do you have to talk about.
I'll never understand why she gives all this content away for free especially when she complains about money. If you're gonna air out your dirty laundry, at least charge people. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not only is she letting people talk tit but she's now reposting it. Smh. Also did anyone notice Tara's story last night? She was watching RHONJ going hard on what a manipulative scumbag Teresa is. Normally when Tata posts herself watching tv she's so soft spoken you can't hear her. Well you can hear her going off last night. I truly felt like she was saying everything she wanted to say to big T. Just my gut in that!
Someone PLEASE send this to Tara and raven on a message on IG! This is crossing the line to have a random ass person talking about your dead father. This is honeslty awful and psychotic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He owes her “tens of thousands”? Doubtful.
Also why are her kids always photographed outside? Are they seriously not even allowed inside her home? When was the last time we saw them inside?
Probably because it’s at her parents or Taras because they don’t live with her

Reactions: 17
I hope she remembers this when coreys and his family snap and spill all the real tea
This witch is vile and asking for worse karma talking on gene like that

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He IS still responsible for paying child support. Just because he stopped working doesn’t mean the kids stop eating, or needing a roof over their heads, etc. However, both him and big T need to be paying her parents and Tara since they’re the ones caring for the kids. Tracey is delusional if she thinks she’s entitled to the child support monies. He should go after her then, he probably sees the kids more than she does...
If he doesn't have a job, how is he supposed to pay for childsupport? Through his ass? I don't care if he went to PR, show me the ticket that says he paid for the trip out of his pocket. Show me where he isn't paying? Show me where Tracy is spending money that she doesn't have on kids she doesn't have custody of?
They both suck, neither should get child support and she needs to stop harping on tens of thousands of dollars 🙄
She's a bleeping deadbeat who lives for attention and negative comments about people she hates. Spare me. I hope Corey took the advice I gave him and went after her and where HER money goes since she's so concerned about where his money is going. Instead of Tracy getting things done for HERSELF those kids should be TAKEN care of. Haven't seen Corey out and about posting new sneakers, hats, tattoos, fresh haircuts, new outfits, fancy dinners.

Shes a bitter ass baby momma who looks for handouts

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My Mom once told me your kid can turn out to be a serial killer and a mother's love and support would never faulter. The delusion to really believe that Gene's "legacy baby", his ONLY son, the baby of the family would not have his Dad in his corner regardless of whatever the circumstances are is astounding. Everyone is right, this is a new low. Beyond immature. This is one of those "I cringe when I think about how I actually did/said/supported/reacted to that" moments for Big T. You know ladies? Why r we complaining, really? Ol' girl giving us the material to understand she's never gonna change, her life isn't gonna get better and she won't win at life bc of this childish vengeful attitude she can't seem to move away from. I imagine this darling thread to reach 1000+ pages at this point. Couldn't happen to a finer person if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If he doesn't have a job, how is he supposed to pay for childsupport? Through his ass? I don't care if he went to PR, show me the ticket that says he paid for the trip out of his pocket. Show me where he isn't paying? Show me where Tracy is spending money that she doesn't have on kids she doesn't have custody of?
They both suck, neither should get child support and she needs to stop harping on tens of thousands of dollars 🙄
She's a bleeping deadbeat who lives for attention and negative comments about people she hates. Spare me. I hope Corey took the advice I gave him and went after her and where HER money goes since she's so concerned about where his money is going. Instead of Tracy getting things done for HERSELF those kids should be TAKEN care of. Haven't seen Corey out and about posting new sneakers, hats, tattoos, fresh haircuts, new outfits, fancy dinners.

Thank you. The lien she took on him wasn’t even for “tens of thousands”. If PR was a work trip then flight was paid for by the hotel or he received payment to cover costs. I really hope Corey or his family do go after her!!

Reactions: 21

I think you’re getting a little worked up with the wrong person. I didn’t say anything about him going or not to PR so not sure why you’re coming at me with that. All I said was, regardless of a so called parent having a job or not, they are still responsible for providing for their children. If you have to sleep in a box to ensure that you’re kids are taken care of then that’s what you do. You take care of your children before yourself, and you’re right, he could be paying and providing but Tracy is being the psycho she is and making it seem like he’s not. Again, I didn’t say he wasn’t. All I said was, job or not, he’s still responsible, as is she. Like I said, they should both be providing and paying the true caregivers of these children. She makes him seem like a deadbeat but, she’s a deadbeat mom, and I use the word mom with her very loosely.

Reactions: 13
I always noticed this, and maybe I am just a weirdo, but has anybody ever noticed that as soon as Tracy started having the kids less and less, she went on more and more about the child support & she went on more and more about how much of a wonderful mother she is? Like we see less and less of the kids, and when we do see them ands they are with her they are freaked miserable, one is always missing and they are never appropriately dressed.... she's always looking for praise for doing not even the bare minimum as parent. Its starting to baffle me. If I was getting on IG everyday posting about how wonderful of a mother I am yet they saw me posting the trash Tracy is posting... they would call me out on it. Like its just weird to me that she does this. Is this noticeable to anybody else? Is this just more deflection?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think you’re getting a little worked up with the wrong person. I didn’t say anything about him going or not to PR so not sure why you’re coming at me with that. All I said was, regardless of a so called parent having a job or not, they are still responsible for providing for their children. If you have to sleep in a box to ensure that you’re kids are taken care of then that’s what you do. You take care of your children before yourself, and you’re right, he could be paying and providing but Tracy is being the psycho she is and making it seem like he’s not. Again, I didn’t say he wasn’t. All I said was, job or not, he’s still responsible, as is she. Like I said, they should both be providing and paying the true caregivers of these children. She makes him seem like a deadbeat but, she’s a deadbeat mom, and I use the word mom with her very loosely.
Can’t speak for her but I don’t think she’s coming for you. I think she’s agreeing with both of us. PR thing is about saddies and BigT. That was my take.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wasn't getting worked up over you. Just fed up with the comments of he should be paying regardless. With what? Lol. If he isn't working he has no money.
Sorry, wasn't trying to come at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.