Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell the Teresa/Melissa thing REALLY struck a nerve with Tara!! Everything she was saying was all stuff Tracy does! WOW finally growing a backbone hopefully, Tata!!
And it was when Melissa said, "I've stuck up for you!" And Tara going "yup" do Tara definitely was saying everything that she's been wanting to say to Tracy. And it's not like Tracy is going to with hold the kids, she can get in a lot of trouble with the courts for not allowing their father to see them.

Reactions: 20
I know it’s been mentioned but I have to say it again. WHY are her saddies all praising her for her IG name change? I just don’t get it, she could have done that 2-3 years ago! I mean duck she never even legally changed it. TRACY MALONEY

Reactions: 32
I’m too solid for this weird ass era but I obsessively post about my ex husband and post sympathy grabs for a year because I think his gf liked a post about me being mean. I also bring up and repost my followers random comments about his deceased father! But I’m too solid for this era!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Im
Genuinely confused why so many people, including herself and her friends, are praising her for being a single mom and taking care of her kids, it’s very painfully obvious she doesn’t have those kids full time, she has endless amounts of help, hell it appears the kids live with her family...I truly don’t understand who she thinks she is and why she thinks she’s so entitled to praise? She hasn’t handled the divorce “with grace”, she has spiraled out of control, appears to never be with her kids esp poor Julian, is lazy AF and doesn’t work, trashes that idiot corey all over the internet, she has to be dillusional to think she deserves praise? Not even being an asshole I’m genuinely confused by this. Her friends are such losers too for gassing her heads up and even claiming she’s a good mom, anyone can see, that’s false.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She is delusional co-signing that comment or message team Tracy hard facts. The fact that she thinks Corey's own dad would pick her over him is hilarious!!! I know for a fact she fkd up the relationship and did some crappy things too. How do I know?? The fact that his one sister can't stand her ass.
Tracy Tracy Tracy
You didn't cook.
Your house was a disaster.
Your kids especially Skylar all wore the same filthy onsies for days when they were little
I can only imagine you didn't clean yourself if your child and house wasn't clean.
You blew through so much money on nonsense.
You put a heavy burden on your spouse by being so needy for compliments.
You lived and still do on social media.
Plus you have a nasty attitude.

Whooooo and I mean whooooo would want to come home to that after working all day???

If Gene was alive I'm sure at this point he wouldn't consider you a good housewife, mother or woman for his son. Just because you didn't cheat doesn't mean you did nothing wrong. You're a pathetic excuse of a human being. That's why you can't find a decent man.
I don't care how full your inbox is with scummy men. Not for nothing my fb inbox and I'm sure many other women can say the same, is filled with a bunch of random messages from weird men especially from foreign countries like yours is. Along with a handful of American men. Men are creeps You're nothing special. Tuh...💅
Love this!!! It's good to know that my inbox isn't the only one that is full of foreign men. Lol. My favorite are the ones with take profiles of American soilders. I can always tell because they will keep calling me "Dear". Super creepy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HEY TRACY GET A bleeping JOB YOU BUM. No, not one of your fOuR jObS that are really reposting dirty ass Uggs and louboutins while you sit on your fat ass or selling Amazon clothes on a website with a different name and severely up charging, get an actual job where you have to go in physically and stop relying on everyone to pay for you

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wooowwww shes going tooo far with this thats not her father she shouldnt be speaking on this
I really think she is so fed up from not getting a reaction from Corey and his family online that she’s resorting to this card because if you speak that way of someone’s dead father repeatedly, you will get a reaction. She’s poking them where she knows they are vulnerable to protect their dad’s honor. She is so disgusting. Let it go and leave gene out of this!! She’s on a freaking roll with this new “gene would be so disappointed” BS. Gene would be happy to see Corey happy because that is his son. You are not his daughter tracy no matter how much you tried to sweet talk your fake ass to try and replace Tara/ Raven.

Reactions: 42
Love this!!! It's good to know that my inbox isn't the only one that is full of foreign men. Lol. My favorite are the ones with take profiles of American soilders. I can always tell because they will keep calling me "Dear". Super creepy lol
Lmfao. Men are so annoying 🤣 I'm not really active on my regular ig which is private and my profile pic is a picture so you can't tell I'm a female so I don't get bothered on there but fb....good gawdddd. My tit is all mostly private but my inbox is always getting these goofy hey, hi, etc messages. I get alot from India. 🤣🤷‍♀️ I had turned off my friend request button for a while because I got sick of getting stupid ass friend requests from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Corey stopped working, therefore NO income, yet she thinks he’s still responsible for paying child support as if he had an income? This witch thinks she’s entitled to CS 🤣 1. It’s not for her (as many have mentioned) and 2. Can’t get it if your baby daddy ain’t working. If she’s not careful (and if Corey/the Epstein’s were smarter) they should take her for CS since she never has the kids and is making some kind of income.

Reactions: 23
Tara was definitely getting some things off her chest with that IG story.

Tracy better be careful. Karma is an ugly witch. Idk how you can be so disrespectful on such a public platform and not think there are any consequences for your actions. She's letting this Puerto Rico trip get to her so bad that she has to stoop down to the level of bringing a dead person into a conversation that had nothing to do with them in the first place.

Tell us why you're really mad T. Is it because your ex husband is in a relationship while you are just a revolving door with beef curtains?

Also, Reggie is following me on IG. He asked me to come on Wine Down Wednesday... honestly I might have to lmao.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Not only is she letting people talk tit but she's now reposting it. Smh. Also did anyone notice Tara's story last night? She was watching RHONJ going hard on what a manipulative scumbag Teresa is. Normally when Tata posts herself watching tv she's so soft spoken you can't hear her. Well you can hear her going off last night. I truly felt like she was saying everything she wanted to say to big T. Just my gut in that!
HELL YEAH SHE WAS PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY CALLING OUT TRACY! I saw that then I saw Tracy’s thing & yooooooo.....

TRACY IS ABOUT TO FIND OUT THE HARD WAY YOU DONT SPEAK ON THE DEAD LIKE THAT.

this isn’t funny..... this is downright disgusting & just proves everything everyone has ever said about Tracy is true.... she is a vile piece of tit human & her “fans” are bleeping trash too....

She’s not spiraling...... she’s just showing her true colors.... let’s stop saying she’s spiraling... this C^#T is just a degrading, vile, scum of the earth tit bag human.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If not for yourself, do it for us!! I’ll be working but would totally watch it after.
Tara was definitely getting some things off her chest with that IG story.

Tracy better be careful. Karma is an ugly witch. Idk how you can be so disrespectful on such a public platform and not think there are any consequences for your actions. She's letting this Puerto Rico trip get to her so bad that she has to stoop down to the level of bringing a dead person into a conversation that had nothing to do with them in the first place.

Tell us why you're really mad T. Is it because your ex husband is in a relationship while you are just a revolving door with beef curtains?

Also, Reggie is following me on IG. He asked me to come on Wine Down Wednesday... honestly I might have to lmao.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not only is she letting people talk tit but she's now reposting it. Smh. Also did anyone notice Tara's story last night? She was watching RHONJ going hard on what a manipulative scumbag Teresa is. Normally when Tata posts herself watching tv she's so soft spoken you can't hear her. Well you can hear her going off last night. I truly felt like she was saying everything she wanted to say to big T. Just my gut in that!
Omg this!!! I noticed it on Tara's stories and thought...hmmmm she's throwing subtle shade at Big T here...without actually throwing it!

Reactions: 17
Corey stopped working, therefore NO income, yet she thinks he’s still responsible for paying child support as if he had an income? This witch thinks she’s entitled to CS 🤣 1. It’s not for her (as many have mentioned) and 2. Can’t get it if your baby daddy ain’t working. If she’s not careful (and if Corey/the Epstein’s were smarter) they should take her for CS since she never has the kids and is making some kind of income.
Another thing what would have happened if they were still together and he wasn't working???

On another note the way she worded that makes me wonder if he stopped working intentionally. That would make no sense to me to give up your decent job with the union to spite her which essentially is screwing the kids. I'd like to think he's just paying what he can on his own terms through a child support portal. However I can't imagine a judge wouldn't want to know where his money is coming from and if he really isn't paying there's going to be consequences. He definitely can't just ignore it. Who knows.

Reactions: 14
Well he is still responsible for child support. Just because he’s not working doesn’t mean he should get out of it. Only it should go to papa and Gigi since they’re obviously raising those kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
His dad wouldn’t be team Tracy cause this real life not twilight!! He has a girlfriend, in a new relationship, it’s over no “team” tit lmao. Imagine being the mans daughter and seeing your brothers ex constantly weaponizing your father against your brother on the Internet...getting your fans to do the same.

she should do the JL tell all or something or a episode of the pod with Jess about it cause clearly what else do you have to talk about.

09005E0D-69F1-45DD-8C45-6D4F8EC40510.png

how many times are you gonna post this? But you’re unbothered LMAO

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.