Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How disrespectful can you get to talk about somebody’s father who isn’t even here. She acts like she is Gene’s biological child and the rest of his children are trash bags. Imagine using your ex sister-in-laws to babysit your kids but then go ahead and talk so much crap about their family. She’s foul.

Reactions: 40
Honestly let Tracy keep talking tit or reposting tit about gene. Her karma is just going to get worse. And she deserves it. And we'll get to watch.
I would like to see Raven or Brielle address Tracy the only way Tracy knows: beating her ass 😂😂😂 However, we all know Tracy is a coward and would call the cops to snitch. Remember her country club posts trying to make it sound like as a teen they were “gAnGsTa” there?

Anyway, yeah.Either that or press harassment charges against her and everyone else who keeps dragging their brother and now Brielle for profit/gain.This is the same woman who claims she’s harassed online but then reposts this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly let Tracy keep talking tit or reposting tit about gene. Her karma is just going to get worse. And she deserves it. And we'll get to watch.
It’s disgusting. My mom HATED my grandma (her mother in law) but never said a bad thing about my father or her. Why? Because she was a true single mom. Doing what she had, to make sure we were taken care of.

I’d be praising her if she was working actively, but she thinks she’s an influencer.. and she’s NOT. Can she get in trouble for slander? Like if Corey wanted to be petty he could. I don’t get it. She’s supposedly moved on. Just stop T. Stop the harping on your past. Take responsibility for the demise of your marriage and apply it to a future.
She’s too worried about her next husband, than actually fixing herself to attract a better type of man.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Already did it. I will not bother Raven. Let her siblings tell her. And I'm one just like Raven. Don't speak ill on my family cause I am not the one.
I will say another thing, just because we don't see Corey posting about mailing out CS or posting 24/7 on social media doesn't mean tit. Tracy post all damn day and we know she isn't doing any of the fun family activities with her kids.
Shes trash and even more disgusting that she's dragging a dead man's name through the bleeping mud bc she's pissed her marriage failed. That's on you trash bag.
I love everything about this post! I'm just like you. You duck with my family you're going to see a whole new side of crazy!!! I said the same thing. Just because Corey doesn't post his every move on the gram doesnt mean anything. He could be doing exactly what he needs to while Tracy is making him out to be a bum. I think he buys the kids tit they need rather than give her big ass money cause he knows it's gonna go towards fringed ugly louie's and spider lashes. She makes me sicker as the days go on.

To the lovely girly who called out Tara’s stories - YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!
That was me!!! You see what I'm saying?!? I was like nahhhh she's talking about more than just Teresa!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How disrespectful can you get to talk about somebody’s father who isn’t even here. She acts like she is Gene’s biological child and the rest of his children are trash bags. Imagine using your ex sister-in-laws to babysit your kids but then go ahead and talk so much crap about their family. She’s foul.
This is so creepy to me - even the baddies insinuating Gene would be Team Tracy. Like what???? Tracy and his son were one and the same, like attracts like after all. Only difference is that his son - for all his flaws - at least worked a real paying job with benefits. What did Tracy do? Drop the kids off with Tara so Tara could take them to her nanny job? Hang out at her mom’s pool? Those kids never did real kid things unless they were with Corey’s family.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
sidebar: I really like Danielle. Idk much about her except for the fact that she took up that step-mom (or bonus mom as I like to put it) role to those two kids. She's more of a mom than T and she didn't birth any kids herself.

Let's also clarify that we don't even know if that John guy was real. There were a lot of inconsistencies with that one. So take that story with a grain of salt.🤍

I agree you can tell Danielle really loves those kids and I love them together better than when he was with JWoww (before their issues)

Reactions: 9
Not even 10am and Big T has Tattle lit 😂🔥🔥 I can't even imagine what is gonna pop off tonight with it being Wine Down Wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not even 10am and Big T has Tattle lit 😂🔥🔥 I can't even imagine what is gonna pop off tonight with it being Wine Down Wednesday
I'm so ready to actually watch this one with her. Phones gonna be fully charged, I'm gonna enjoy this wine down Wednesday just because I know shes spirlin and it's going to come down to her losing the rest of the marbles she somehow has left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm so ready to actually watch this one with her. Phones gonna be fully charged, I'm gonna enjoy this wine down Wednesday just because I know shes spirlin and it's going to come down to her losing the rest of the marbles she somehow has left.
I'm with you! I'm ready to watch what comes out of her mouth. I'll have my wine and all! Next time there's a "Baddie" party all us tattles should go and cause a tit show! Call her out to her face! I'm only 4 hours from Jersey and I have family there. It will be a nice trip lol

• Haha
  • Heart
i feel bad for anyone who seeks and lives for internet validation like Tracy does.....wtf
My friend has borderline personality disorder and is the same way so I get it but it doesn’t make it any less sad to watch.
You’ve been free for two years? Moved on? Then shut the hell up!
The fact you knew his father and his new gf can’t meet him cause he is deceased shouldn’t give her this big ego trip she’s on, that’s not normal.

PEOPLE IN HER LIFE, PLEASE PUSH HER TO SEEK THERAPY!!! She is so unhinged and has been for ages. You can’t keep saying the producers on JL made you look bad when you do it yourself now.....you covert bully. Same tit 10 years later and still crying victim. You’re turning 35 and not to be “ageist” but you should be far more emotional developed by now. I get being married to a immature man who was spoiled growing up and has little man syndrome can take a toll on your mental - but it’s no excuse! Get the professional help your parents will def pay for and watch the kids for you to go seek. You have the help financially and physically that most women do not have! You wanna be 33 and free? Seek therapy!
it’s not an insult it’s the advice your fans somehow don’t think to give!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not only is she letting people talk tit but she's now reposting it. Smh. Also did anyone notice Tara's story last night? She was watching RHONJ going hard on what a manipulative scumbag Teresa is. Normally when Tata posts herself watching tv she's so soft spoken you can't hear her. Well you can hear her going off last night. I truly felt like she was saying everything she wanted to say to big T. Just my gut in that!
i just watched tara's stories.. and i think you might be onto something..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i just watched tara's stories.. and i think you might be onto something..
. I think so. Tara is usually soft spoken. Even when she's getting bad at the bachelor lol. But this one she was loud. Like she was very angry. We all know Big T is team Teresa too. I feel like that's everything she wants to say to Big T. God I hope she does.

She is delusional co-signing that comment or message team Tracy hard facts. The fact that she thinks Corey's own dad would pick her over him is hilarious!!! I know for a fact she fkd up the relationship and did some crappy things too. How do I know?? The fact that his one sister can't stand her ass.
Tracy Tracy Tracy
You didn't cook.
Your house was a disaster.
Your kids especially Skylar all wore the same filthy onsies for days when they were little
I can only imagine you didn't clean yourself if your child and house wasn't clean.
You blew through so much money on nonsense.
You put a heavy burden on your spouse by being so needy for compliments.
You lived and still do on social media.
Plus you have a nasty attitude.

Whooooo and I mean whooooo would want to come home to that after working all day???

If Gene was alive I'm sure at this point he wouldn't consider you a good housewife, mother or woman for his son. Just because you didn't cheat doesn't mean you did nothing wrong. You're a pathetic excuse of a human being. That's why you can't find a decent man.
I don't care how full your inbox is with scummy men. Not for nothing my fb inbox and I'm sure many other women can say the same, is filled with a bunch of random messages from weird men especially from foreign countries like yours is. Along with a handful of American men. Men are creeps You're nothing special. Tuh...💅

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Shes also the least solid. She cant even post a picture without photoshopping it to hell. How is that solid? She has no job. Solid for who?

Reactions: 18
Not only is she letting people talk tit but she's now reposting it. Smh. Also did anyone notice Tara's story last night? She was watching RHONJ going hard on what a manipulative scumbag Teresa is. Normally when Tata posts herself watching tv she's so soft spoken you can't hear her. Well you can hear her going off last night. I truly felt like she was saying everything she wanted to say to big T. Just my gut in that!
You can tell the Teresa/Melissa thing REALLY struck a nerve with Tara!! Everything she was saying was all stuff Tracy does! WOW finally growing a backbone hopefully, Tata!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Changing your Instagram name is not new mindset new goals new whatever lmao.....especially not “letting go of the past” if you were letting go half these posts heck most wouldn’t be on your story.

Imagine having so little to you and so little going on with you that you make this your identity. I personally dgaf that she doesn’t have a career but having a career would really make a difference in where she puts her energy (selling amazon clothes on a different url isn’t a career).
You know what you could’ve been doing this whole time instead of obsessing over Corey?? Your YouTube! Or your kids channel! Or anything else!
What the hell happened with the salon Corey bought on the show? Was that just for the show? Her and Jess could start a real business, use their pod to advertise/pull customers to get a start.
It feels most times she’s hoping projecting her divorce onto her IG will get her a storyline on a vh1 show somehow, but it’s not interesting enough for that! Hang it up girl please atleast PRETEND to be unbothered and stable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.