Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster. I’m I crazy, or did Big T used to wear colored contacts? I remember reasoning being that her eyes were too green and didn’t show up in photos.
Yes they were like the Caribbean Aqua colored ones by Freshlook. Lol she’s such a clown 🤡

Reactions: 12
She's making a big song and dance about changing her insta handle... yet her Facebook & Twitter still say Epstein. She's probably only done it on Instagram as that's where she gets the most interaction

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's making a big song and dance about changing her insta handle... yet her Facebook & Twitter still say Epstein. She's probably only done it on Instagram as that's where she gets the most interaction
I think it's so funny how she only gets 20-30 likes on a picture on FB but IG bots are working overtime

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can we talk about the last screen grab she just reposted about Corey being a sperm donor calling Brielle a witch and then said Gene was “team Tracy”?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Long time lurker, first time poster. I’m I crazy, or did Big T used to wear colored contacts? I remember reasoning being that her eyes were too green and didn’t show up in photos.
Yes - She said once it was bc on camera her eyes looked brown / you couldn’t see their color...so instead, she wore a completely different eye color. Naturally, a Tracy lie because why would it matter how her eyes came across on tv?

Reactions: 15
Can we talk about the last screen grab she just reposted about Corey being a sperm donor calling Brielle a witch and then said Gene was “team Tracy”?!
just came here to talk about that. She is such a trash bag. Why would you ever repost that? Ugh! She just continues to prove what trash she is over and over. No respect for his dad. She really thinks he would take her side over his own son? No! No matter what Corey did, his dad would 100% support him and not her the way she acts.

Reactions: 23
Big yikes. I hope Raven sees that tit. Tracy gets away with way too much and she’s getting way too comfortable bringing Gene into this...

also yes to the person who said gene would have Corey’s back. Just because you have some tattoo of his heartbeat and he walked you down the aisle doesn’t erase the 30 years or whatever he raised Corey. Blood is thicker than water Tracy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That's the second time she acknowledged a comment about her deceased ex-FIL. I am disgusted.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Not only is she letting people talk tit but she's now reposting it. Smh. Also did anyone notice Tara's story last night? She was watching RHONJ going hard on what a manipulative scumbag Teresa is. Normally when Tata posts herself watching tv she's so soft spoken you can't hear her. Well you can hear her going off last night. I truly felt like she was saying everything she wanted to say to big T. Just my gut in that!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Not only is she letting people talk tit but she's now reposting it. Smh. Also did anyone notice Tara's story last night? She was watching RHONJ going hard on what a manipulative scumbag Teresa is. Normally when Tata posts herself watching tv she's so soft spoken you can't hear her. Well you can hear her going off last night. I truly felt like she was saying everything she wanted to say to big T. Just my gut in that!
This is literally a new low even for her. She is such a disgusting psychopath .

• Angry
  • Heart
I'm sorry it is so weird that people are that involved in her life to gas her up... Like ladies... Raise your standards lmfao. She's a MOTHER. Plenty of moms have their children 24 hrs a day, no vacations, no extended family... Tracy the Martyr. And then to repost them on her own stories so allllll her faux followers can see, I mean does she not realize how many people SS them and send to their group chats and mock her? It just shows that she agrees with these people and thinks she deserves praise. It is so odd. I know so many people who *knew who she was*..... but now they just laugh at her now and see how far shes fallen. My second hand embarrassment for her is so real.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is literally a new low even for her. She is such a disgusting psychopath .
This this and this.
Some kind soul said yesterday i hope this is a turning point or something - its just gone too far the wrong way!

Reactions: 15
Honestly let Tracy keep talking tit or reposting tit about gene. Her karma is just going to get worse. And she deserves it. And we'll get to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
To the lovely girly who called out Tara’s stories - YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
infound that odd, too! As someone who’s never watched RHONJ, all I know is that big T is always kissing Teresa’s ass (shes always reposting Teresa’s daughter,team Teresa type stuff). Found it weird that Tara was the opposite yesterday.

Reactions: 20
I was thinking about doing the same thing.
Already did it. I will not bother Raven. Let her siblings tell her. And I'm one just like Raven. Don't speak ill on my family cause I am not the one.
I will say another thing, just because we don't see Corey posting about mailing out CS or posting 24/7 on social media doesn't mean tit. Tracy post all damn day and we know she isn't doing any of the fun family activities with her kids.
Shes trash and even more disgusting that she's dragging a dead man's name through the bleeping mud bc she's pissed her marriage failed. That's on you trash bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.